[VS] Shanks And WhiteBeard Vs ...........

abdulmanjoo1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks And WhiteBeard Vs Madara And Obito
No Restrictions Except One: No Gen Jutsu For 2nd Team
Area : Marine Ford Head Quaters

Intent To Kill
Whats Your Opinion??:heh:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
JJ 3 eyes madara pretty damn OP since he's immortal, also DMS kamui is just too much. WB can create earthquakes and one shot people but intangibility and limbo switch are more than enough counters, PS is useless here :lol.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hate this kind of battles. Take too much effort of thinking and analyzing. I don't understand Madara and Obito's methods in fighting, specially Obito when it comes to materializing thingy. Of course Madara does more than what Obito does, and having the two as a team adds more fire to this fight. And there is one thing everyone should consider before opening versus thread. All rules of universe(s) must apply to all fighters. Means that Madara and Obito should have haki too. And so do Shanks and Edward to have chakra etc etc for whatever purposes they will do.

Unlike some stupid versus Zoro vs Ichigo

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara has hax powers,if WB could only sense Limbo then WB would've shit on Madara!
Obito vs Shanks?
Nah Shanks is way too op,Obito can use that ability to erase his body for 5 minutes but after 5 min GG.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate this kind of battles. Take too much effort of thinking and analyzing. I don't understand Madara and Obito's methods in fighting, specially Obito when it comes to materializing thingy. Of course Madara does more than what Obito does, and having the two as a team adds more fire to this fight. And there is one thing everyone should consider before opening versus thread. All rules of universe(s) must apply to all fighters. Means that Madara and Obito should have haki too. And so do Shanks and Edward to have chakra etc etc for whatever purposes they will do.

Unlike some stupid versus Zoro vs Ichigo
I agree if you make a vs from two verses than all participants obey both verse's rules. You can't say Ichigo wins because people can't see spirits, that defeats the entire purpose of the discussion.

U mAd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whitebeard can faking create tsunamis.aokiji might have dealt with it but no way madara or obito can.WB can take faking magama and light beams inside of his body and still kick ass buuuuut considering gai destroyed half of madara's body and still the guy regenerated madara wins extreme diff.shanks vs obito.i give this to obito since we dont know shit about shanks power but assuming he has masterd the types of haki wich is very likely ill say its a hard fight too.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I agree if you make a vs from two verses than all participants obey both verse's rules. You can't say Ichigo wins because people can't see spirits, that defeats the entire purpose of the discussion.
Disagree entirely. The best part about versus match-ups are keeping the rules and seeing how they affect the battle. If Ichigo can only be seen or killed by a certain category of people and OP characters don't fit it, then that sucks for OP characters ; that just means Ichigo has an advantage. It's no different than an OP match up of a Logia vs someone with no Haki. Some people will have inherent advantages over others. If you need to erase a trait of a character so the other in the match doesn't lose, then you have your winner from the get go.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
VOTE Madara and tobi obito win, no need to take into consideration their higher forms of power. I give it to them high diff.

JJ madara wins neg diff. JJ Obito wins neg diff. The black orb things are far to quick and lethal for BB or shanks to counter.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disagree entirely. The best part about versus match-ups are keeping the rules and seeing how they affect the battle. If Ichigo can only be seen or killed by a certain category of people and OP characters don't fit it, then that sucks for OP characters ; that just means Ichigo has an advantage. It's no different than an OP match up of a Logia vs someone with no Haki. Some people will have inherent advantages over others. If you need to erase a trait of a character so the other in the match doesn't lose, then you have your winner from the get go.
I'll agree to disagree and maybe Ichigo wasn't my best available example but like I said what's the point of posing the question if you prevent one participant from even seeing the other? The question becomes invalid as there is no actual vs to be had. I think a better example and more seen is the debate between chakra and ki where people say Goku can't fall into genjutsu because he doesn't have chakra. Well A. Everyone has chakra in them according to the concept of chakra so saying he doesn't have it because it's not called the same or identified by name never sat right imo and B, ki and chakra are essentially the same thing. Then we get into Reitsu(spiritual energy) which is essentially the same concept as Chakra or Ki(not exactly the same which is why I say essentially, they're all spiritual energy)

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I'll agree to disagree and maybe Ichigo wasn't my best available example but like I said what's the point of posing the question if you prevent one participant from even seeing the other? The question becomes invalid as there is no actual vs to be had. I think a better example and more seen is the debate between chakra and ki where people say Goku can't fall into genjutsu because he doesn't have chakra. Well A. Everyone has chakra in them according to the concept of chakra so saying he doesn't have it because it's not called the same or identified by name never sat right imo and B, ki and chakra are essentially the same thing. Then we get into Reitsu(spiritual energy) which is essentially the same concept as Chakra or Ki(not exactly the same which is why I say essentially, they're all spiritual energy)
That's why you choose your participants wisely. Stupid matches exist everywhere,by your logic they shouldn't exist at all.
And no, chakra isn't the same since:
1. We know chakra came from a certain fruit that doesn't exist in their universes, so chakra cannot exist there
2. They lack chakra networks and tenketsu

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
any version
Lol this is not even close then. Madara and Obito stomp. Also why did you put Shanks here? Should've added someone we've atleast seen fight like Akainu.

@Riker
You have to give equal fighting grounds. There are rules that contradict each other in different verses, can't follow them all.