Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just came back from a couple of months of inactiveness, so I'm looking to freshen up

All the normal rules, no killing/stealing ect..

*A tall crimson-haired man stands casually on a large open field, encircled with tall thick trees. The man stares across at his opponent with the ghostly eyes of the Byakugan*

Mid range
Renji 'Down' in sig
Byakugan activated

Feel free to make the first move

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Karin steps into mid range.

She begins by throwing an explosive kunai aimed in between your legs and then slams the ground with her feet, causing a tremor to throw you off balance as the kunai is coming at you, causing you to fall before you can throw a kunai to deflect it. As the kunai gets to you, exploding, Karin causes a pillar with a pointed edge to erupt from behind you and impale you as she exhales a stream of fire, burning you continuously.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) -
Earth Release: World
Shaking Rank: C
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their
chakra into the ground to
create a small tremer that can
result in harming the enemy
target.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth
Release Technique Rank: D
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small
shields of earth

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire
Release: Fire Breath Rank: B
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from
their mouth at their target.

Last edited:

Kato.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Karin steps into mid range.

She begins by throwing an explosive kunai aimed in between your legs and then slams the ground with her feet, causing a tremor to throw you off balance as the kunai is coming at you, causing you to fall before you can throw a kunai to deflect it. As the kunai gets to you, exploding, Karin causes a pillar with a pointed edge to erupt from behind you and impale you as she exhales a stream of fire, burning you continuously.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) -
Earth Release: World
Shaking Rank: C
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their
chakra into the ground to
create a small tremer that can
result in harming the enemy
target.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth
Release Technique Rank: D
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small
shields of earth

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire
Release: Fire Breath Rank: B
Damage points: 40
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from
their mouth at their target.
After all this time and not even a hello?

*As your doton chakra gathers under my feet I take note of this, then as the ground starts shaking I begin to spin, shifting my feet and releasing chakra from all my chakra points and creating a massive dome around me, the chakra from the dome destroys your doton chakra and the shaking stops. I continue to spin as your pillar comes through and it crumbles upon contact, the kunai should collide with the dome also, detonating but causing no damage due to the size of the dome*

(Hakke Irounaku Kaiten) – Eight Trigrams Absolute Heavenly Spin
Type: Offensive, Defense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This jutsu is a larger more powerful version of the Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin.

*Then as I come out of the spin I bring my hands together in the 'boar' handseal, thrusting my right palm forward I release a torrent of water that intercepts your flames, dowsing them. As the flames are being dowsed I begin approaching you, until the flames are completely smothered when I break out into a sprint towards you*
(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.*
Note: No water source required

Fancy getting close like the older days?

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hahaaa! Long time no see man!xd How ya been?

As her attacks get stopped, Karin notices the hyuuga dashing towards her. She knows he's an expert in close range combat but for old times sake, she gives it a try. Taking a defensive stance; left leg forward, right leg behind with a small gap in between. Left palm opened up and thrusted outwards slightly, right fist clenched slightly behind the left palm.

Come at me braaaaah!!!

Kato.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its been good man! Nice getting back and down to business

*As I see you accepting the close combat invitation I start to slow my approach and bring up my hands, my left level with my temple and my right next to my jaw. I continue to advance more slowly until I get to an arms length, when I plant my left leg and raise my right knee, flicking my heel towards your stomach as my knee goes parallel with the floor*