Shaggy & Scooby Doo were Pot Smokers?

Prestonyoko

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,039 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There is nothing wrong with finding out late dude. I'm 24 and I still learn something new(and mostly useless)every day

That's probably gon be me in the future lol
 

Prestonyoko

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,039 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
But now you know though, that's what matters.

@brownbear: I'll vm it to you

Yeah true, is there any other rumors about Scooby Doo other than this?
 

Gdamon

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,798 posts 109 reactions
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
MY CHILDHOOD NO!!!!!!....

loljk...
 

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
13,494 posts 987 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
13,494
Reaction score
987
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah true, is there any other rumors about Scooby Doo other than this?

Other than the daphne and Fred thing I haven't figured out or heard about others.
 
212 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
212
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shaggy and Scooby are just dope as f**k :cool:
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This was obvious lol .

He was already up there .
 
Last edited:

Sjhsgjhsgjshjshjsh

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,202 posts 568 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
4,202
Reaction score
568
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I refuse to believe that :nuts:
 
Top