2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/adrian-tepes.765994/

Mind if i start with goggles cw? Will postt it next
Yeah you can lol

Are you one of the seven deadly sins or are you just in my way?

As Fury sees the man she does two hand seals and has a giant forest form around the entire area that attack that man from multiple angels while also binding the man down. Serperior would be merged into Fury but would keep track of the man.

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user, after making the Tiger → Snake, creates a forest that can either Attack, Defend, Imprison the enemy or simply support the user. The technique that gave birth to the immense forest surrounding Konohagakure, the scale of the technique is only limited by the amount of chakra spent in it.

While this is happening Fury uses her scorch chakra into the sky and form a giant orb the size of a giant boulder. Fury then snaps her fingers and cause the orb to explode into a fiery meteor strike of mini orbs of scorch, the size of Aburame bugs. The scorch orbs pack a good impact and burn anything they touch while Fury manipulates where they hit, allowing her to remain safe.

(Shakuton: Arumagedon) Scorch Release: Armageddon
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will channel their scorch chakra into the sky and form a giant orb the size of giant boulder. The user will then snap their fingers and cause the orb to explode into a fiery meteor strike of mini orbs of scorch, the size of Aburame bugs. The scorch orbs pack a good impact and burn anything they touch while the user can manipulate where they hit, allowing them to remain safe.
Note: Can only be used twice

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
(Drishti go-guru) l Goggle's of Drishti (reference)
Type: Supplementary/ Defensive/Weapon
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 10/ turn
Damage: N/a
Description: The goggles were created by the combined effort of the Third Mizukage and his council. In an effort to control and mimic the power of Bijuu, they created weapons and accessories. These goggles were one of those items, they were crafted from a strange dense yet light metal found in a mine near Kirigakure and from the denses most strongest glass in the village. The Third Mizukage and some of his chakra and a councilmen's aswell sealed within the glasses. The glasses however were a failure they did nothing to help control a jinchuriki, however the glasses gained a strange new power due to the what was sealed within them. The third mizukage decided to keep them as they would aid him in battle and they covered his eyes from being blinded by debris or dust and sand, etc.

They emit a chakra field mid range all around the user, the air and underground as well. An object that is within the field is known to the goggles. The Goggle's can know where the object or chakra signature is, how big it is and it's speed, if moving, but only if the user is able to perceive and track the speed of said object himself. This information is sent right to the user as the goggles are connected.

Note: Do not aid vision in anyway
Note: Goggles are very durable and can take one S ranked technique before disabling, but remain unbroken on the user, any further attack D rank and above will break them.
Note: Will not sync with opponent chakra
Note: Must be taught usage by Strawberry

Ahhh. An average human attacking me once again. Usually they died quick, so my interest wasn't grasped too much by this one's looks alone. What did interest me is how he began the bout. Wood would erupt from all around the terrain and I'd feel the wood moving in on me from basically every angle. I'd react by channeling my Stygian chakra and creating an armor that surrounds my body in its entirety; Though the helmet would have enough room where it surrounded Momo also without touching or harming her. This would defend all of wood coming in easily, without the armor being weakened at all (stygian water strong to wood so -20 to your move. Making my armor +40 more than your attack).

( Suteijian Suiton: Sutikusu dibain purotekushon ) Ξ Stygian Water: Styx Divine Protection
]Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A (80)
Description:
After gathering a large amount of Stygian Water chakra, the user releases it throughout his entire body, emanating in the form of a blackish chakra shroud of Water though this is not all; in addition to this, the user would simultaneously compresses the water at incredible levels, turning it hard and almost crystalline in nature to form a black armor that protects him. This is very similar to the "Hidden Waterfall Style: Water Slicing Blade" technique used by normal water users, and comes with high amounts of durability. The armor resembles that of a black knight (see depiction below) with a light Stygian Water mist pouring off of its backside. Though the armor is dark in color, it is also transparent due to its crystalline form that it has taken on. Though the armor is mainly used as a defensive mechanism, it can also be used similar to the earth release hardening technique in order to create spikes, blades and other tools that protrude from the armor as an offensive mechanism. These protrusions would cost a move to do and would be S rank (80 dmg) in strength overall, being able to extend into the edges of short range (5m). Due it being made of compressed Stygian Water, it can also be used as a source for other Stygian water techniques, thus making it that much more versatile in its usages. The user will also have full control over the armor to the point where he/she is able to create openings on portions of his/her body so that they can release attacks from there. I.e. retracting the armor from the hand in order to do a rasengan etc. This control in itself comes as a passive ability.

Note: Can only be used 2 times, lasting 3 turns each use.
Note: Needs a 2 turn rest period in between usages, while also limited to A rank and below Stygian Water during that period.
Note: Can't use any elements besides Stygian water and the ones that combine to make it while this is active
Note: The protrusions to attack can only be used 3 times overall.
Depiction of Armor:
You must be registered for see images

I'd simply sprint through the forest, letting my armor rip through it like lava through a spider web, it having no effect on my momentum or moments at all as i close into you. As I'm running, I'd stomp on the ground, causing 3 massive pillars of flames to engulf you in a wall, with one raising directly beneath you and the other 2 on your left and right respectively. As they are rising, I'd simply lunge at you and do a lariat with my left arm, blasting your chest open with the stygian armor. If you continued with the scorch technique, the still S rank armor would readily overcome that (also being strong to heat based techs) and you'd be directly hit.

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Description: The goggles were created by the combined effort of the Third Mizukage and his council. In an effort to control and mimic the power of Bijuu, they created weapons and accessories. These goggles were one of those items, they were crafted from a strange dense yet light metal found in a mine near Kirigakure and from the denses most strongest glass in the village. The Third Mizukage and some of his chakra and a councilmen's aswell sealed within the glasses. The glasses however were a failure they did nothing to help control a jinchuriki, however the glasses gained a strange new power due to the what was sealed within them. The third mizukage decided to keep them as they would aid him in battle and they covered his eyes from being blinded by debris or dust and sand, etc.

They emit a chakra field mid range all around the user, the air and underground as well. An object that is within the field is known to the goggles. The Goggle's can know where the object or chakra signature is, how big it is and it's speed, if moving, but only if the user is able to perceive and track the speed of said object himself. This information is sent right to the user as the goggles are connected.

Note: Goggles are very durable and can take one S ranked technique before disabling, but remain unbroken on the user, any further attack D rank and above will break them.

Ahhh. An average human attacking me once again. Usually they died quick, so my interest wasn't grasped too much by this one's looks alone. What did interest me is how he began the bout. Wood would erupt from all around the terrain and I'd feel the wood moving in on me from basically every angle. I'd react by channeling my Stygian chakra and creating an armor that surrounds my body in its entirety; Though the helmet would have enough room where it surrounded Momo also without touching or harming her. This would defend all of wood coming in easily, without the armor being weakened at all (stygian water strong to wood so -20 to your move. Making my armor +40 more than your attack).

( Suteijian Suiton: Sutikusu dibain purotekushon ) Ξ Stygian Water: Styx Divine Protection
]Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A (80)
Description:
After gathering a large amount of Stygian Water chakra, the user releases it throughout his entire body, emanating in the form of a blackish chakra shroud of Water though this is not all; in addition to this, the user would simultaneously compresses the water at incredible levels, turning it hard and almost crystalline in nature to form a black armor that protects him. This is very similar to the "Hidden Waterfall Style: Water Slicing Blade" technique used by normal water users, and comes with high amounts of durability. The armor resembles that of a black knight (see depiction below) with a light Stygian Water mist pouring off of its backside. Though the armor is dark in color, it is also transparent due to its crystalline form that it has taken on. Though the armor is mainly used as a defensive mechanism, it can also be used similar to the earth release hardening technique in order to create spikes, blades and other tools that protrude from the armor as an offensive mechanism. These protrusions would cost a move to do and would be S rank (80 dmg) in strength overall, being able to extend into the edges of short range (5m). Due it being made of compressed Stygian Water, it can also be used as a source for other Stygian water techniques, thus making it that much more versatile in its usages. The user will also have full control over the armor to the point where he/she is able to create openings on portions of his/her body so that they can release attacks from there. I.e. retracting the armor from the hand in order to do a rasengan etc. This control in itself comes as a passive ability.

Note: Can only be used 2 times, lasting 3 turns each use.
Note: Needs a 2 turn rest period in between usages, while also limited to A rank and below Stygian Water during that period.
Note: Can't use any elements besides Stygian water and the ones that combine to make it while this is active
Note: The protrusions to attack can only be used 3 times overall.
Depiction of Armor:
You must be registered for see images

I'd simply sprint through the forest, letting my armor rip through it like lava through a spider web, it having no effect on my momentum or moments at all as i close into you. As I'm running, I'd stomp on the ground, causing 3 massive pillars of flames to engulf you in a wall, with one raising directly beneath you and the other 2 on your left and right respectively. As they are rising, I'd simply lunge at you and do a lariat with my left arm, blasting your chest open with the stygian armor. If you continued with the scorch technique, the still S rank armor would readily overcome that (also being strong to heat based techs) and you'd be directly hit.

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.
Fury was impressed that the man's weird water was overpowering her Wood jutsu. Fury sees the man coming towards her so Fury decides to use him running at her to her advantage. Fury does two hand signs and then releases a a massive amount of non focused electricity from her body into the air and ground capable of destroying everything on the field and leaving a small crater in the ground around her.

(Raiton: raikou myaku) Lightning Release: Lightning Pulse
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 40 ( 50 If charges for 2 moves)
Damage Points: 80 (90 If charged for 2 moves)
Description: The user will make one handseal charging their raiton chakra and then forms another handseal which then releases a massive amount of electricity from their body. The amount of electricity that's released is based on how much raiton chakra they have charged. For instance, if the user charges it using enough chakra for two moves then the user can only use one more jutsu for that turn. But, will gain an extra rank in power. If Charged with enough chakra for two moves, this jutsu will release a massive amount of non focused electricity from the users body into the air and ground capable of destroying everything on the field and leaving a small crater in the ground around the user. The amount of chakra doesn't take more than a few seconds to charge since it's almost forced from the users body. If only charged for one move then it will release non focused electricity into the air and ground around around the user and opponent and will reach out to mid range.
Notes:
-No Raiton for the next turn if charged for Forbidden Rank.
-No A rank Raiton for the next turn if charged for only S rank.
-If charged for forbidden rank the user takes 20 damage due to the strain on the users body.
-No ninjutsu on the next turn just elemental jutsu.
-The electricity has enough amps and current to kill.
-Charging of 1 move = S rank rank.
-Charging of 2 moves = Forbidden Rank.

After releasing the lightning, Fury does the dog sign and than causes a giant rain storm to start.

(Suiton: Buatsui Monsu-n no Jutsu) - Water Release: Massive Monsoon Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user first uses the Dog hand seal and then creates a large rainstorm that stretches many miles. There is so much rain that there is enough water to form water release jutsu.
Note: Can only be used 3 times.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

With the man releasing a pulse of lightning, i had to act quickly knowing that my armor was weak to that element. Tapping into pure water chakra, i spit out a massive stream of water that would have equivalent power to the lightning itself; Though I'd passively open the mouth part of my armor so that the water could be released untouched. Canceling with the lightning, the water would dissipate from the heat and leave both techniques completely void. During this time, I'd be moving closer and closer to you, successfully getting into close range as you began your next technique.

(Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40
Damage: [80 + 10] 90
Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.

Now in close quarters, it would began raining across the terrain, causing an abundance of water to be present to be used. At this point I'd do a spinning back kick to your ribs; Doing a counterclockwise rotation with my right leg as a pivot as i aimed to hit your left ribcage with my left leg. The armor would still carry full damage from its first creation [90], so would burn through your flesh as i hit you. On the other hand, I'd also sprout huge batlike wings from my back, having the armor move around the wings to cover them as needed. Simultaneously to me growing my wings and doing the spin, Momo used chakra transfer to flow extra chakra into my body, effectively boosting the power of my wings as they're created.

(Senninka: Tsuyoi Uyoku of Illidan) - Sage Transformation: The Mighty Wings of Illidan
Range: Short-Mid (when used to attack)
Chakra: [30 + 20] 50 (+10 to sustain per turn)
Damage: [60 + 40]100 (when used to attack)
Description: A member of Jugo's clan uses their Sage Transformation ability to form two fleshy bat-like wings on his back. These wings can sustain flight and can be sustained for an entire battle as long as he remains conscious. The wings can be used to attack the opponent directly using sharp hook like growths from their tips, these hooks are claw-like in nature. Like most of the Jugo clan's jutsu these can be sustained as long as he has enough chakra to do so. The user can create boosters on their back once per battle that last for three turns. The boosters can be used to avoid incoming techniques by quickly changing the user's trajectory and moving them out of the way just like the Jet Booster Jump technique. This can only be done thrice per battle and counts as a move each time but can be done in the same timeframe as another technique. The user flies at their current running speed.

Note: Can only be used thrice.
Note: The boosters can only be maintained for three turns and created once, the wings can be sustained indefinitely.
Note: Courtesy of Howard

(Chakra Tensõ no Jutsu) Chakra Transfer Technique
Chakra: N/A (same as the amount transferred)
Damage: N/A
Description:
This is an advanced ability that ninjas with great chakra control can learn to use and that Bijuu possess innately. The user will release his or hers unmolded chakra onto another ninja, effectively transferring it. The technique has many uses, from restoring an allies chakra to releasing him from a Genjutsu or simply to give him more chakra to mold, allowing him to drastically boost the power of a technique. Tsunade could even use this technique, together with her Creation Rebirth technique to, in conjunction with her summon Katsuyu, heal multiple people at the same time during Pain's attack on Konohagakure. If used to power the use of a technique, the recipient of the chakra can boost one technique by adding +20 chakra to it which increases its damage by +40. To do this, the recipient must mold the technique while the user of Chakra Tenso no Jutsu is transferring chakra into him, meaning that both the transfer and the technique must be done at the same time. The transfer can only be done with direct contact between user and target and restores the targets chakra by up to 100 points per turn. The technique can even be used by ninjas with natural energy passively coursing through their chakra flows, as a medical ninja's near perfect chakra control enables them to filter the unwanted and sometimes harmful energy from entering the recipients chakra system.
Note: Only usable by bios with great chakra control (NB Medical Ninjas, Hyuuga bios, Canon Medical Ninjas). Bios seen using it in the manga can also use it.
Note: Cannot be used to power the users own techniques.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle.