Supreme
Kin
2,212πŸ’Έ
Kumi
4,343πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Fury bio https://animebase.me/threads/fury-rider-of-the-black-horse-v-4.768102/
Serperior merged into her, Beedrill near her and Power ring starting in Green mode

As Fury meets her opponent Fury takes out a small chunk of clay and causes it to shape into a dragon. With a hand sign Fury turns it into a giant Clay Dragon that her and her summons take into the air stay mid range away but mid-range up in the air. Fury than has the Dragon flap its wings causing clay mines to be spread around the opponent all exploding and causing them to go off balance and take slight damage.

(Kibaku Nendo) - Exploding Clay
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15-60
Damage Points: 30-120
Description: This technique was developed from a forbidden technique that Deidara stole from Iwagakure. By using the technique's ability to knead chakra into objects through the mouths in the palms of his hands, Deidara can infuse clay with explosive chakra. He then moulds it into a shape depending on the abilities he wants it to have and spits it out. After moulding the clay, Deidara can enlarge it to various sizes depending on the intended purpose of the clay. Once enlarged, the clay creations can be brought to life and controlled remotely by Deidara, who can then detonate the clay by saying "katsu" (喝) and performing the seal of confrontation. Though the explosives are powerful, they are all earth-based techniques, and as such, can be defused by a lightning technique. The technique varies in strength, depending on how much chakra is put into the creation of this "living" clay objects. This was often scaled and referred to by Deidara as going from C1 to C4, ending with the strongest, C0:
  • C1 - Deidara's most basic and versatile form of explosive clay created from a single palm mouth. These are small animated dolls that often resemble small birds or insects, though he has once made snakes, fish and some misshapen-like creatures controlled by Deidara through a wire made out of clay which could regenerate themselves, while multiplying. They have little explosive power, making them excellent for covert operations. He can release them at high speeds. Its power varies from C-rank to B-Rank.
  • C-2 "Dragon" (ドラゴン, Doragon): One of Deidara's specialties; a large dragon, capable of flight. While Deidara is safely on its back, the dragon spits out smaller clay figures that attack the opponent like guided missiles. The dragon also produces clay mines, which are used to force opponents to fight in a limited space. The Dragon itself is A-Rank and its mines and its clay figures are C-rank. It can stay on the field until detonated.
  • C-3 - Deidara's most powerful large scale bomb, an enormous, roughly human-shaped statue that Deidara drops on targets from above. Its explosive power was great enough to apparently destroy a large portion of Sunagakure. Its S-Rank in strength and produces a Long Range explosion from which the user needs to escape as well.
  • C-4 - "Garuda" (カルラ, Karura; Viz "C4 Karura"): A giant doll, shaped like Deidara himself. When it ruptures, a cloud of microscopic bombs is released. Impossible to be seen by a normal eye, the victims breathe in the bombs, which then enter the bloodstream. Once there, the countless micro-bombs explode, causing the victims' bodies to disintegrate at the cellular level, literally turning them into dust. According to Deidara, he created C4 for the sole purpose of defeating Itachi. Unlike the other Explosive Clay techniques, Deidara consumes the clay using his actual mouth instead of the ones on his hands and performs the Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Bird β†’ Snake hand seals, releasing an enormous quantity of explosive clay which then transforms into the gigantic doll. The doll itself can be used to do physical attacks and move about on the field. Its S-Rank in strength. The cloud of clay spreads up to long range, rapidly but the technique can only be used twice in battle.
  • C0 - "Ultimate Art" (η©Άζ₯΅θŠΈθ‘“, KyΕ«kyoku Geijutsu): Deidara's most powerful technique; a suicidal technique in which he eats a large ball of clay with the mouth on his chest. This consumes his entire body, condensing the body into a large black sphere with jagged teeth and pupil-less eyes. The sphere then opens up and detonates, destroying everything within a blast that covers the whole battle field. Its explosive power is Forbidden rank, costing 60 chakra points and dealing 120 damage to anything caught in it but it kills the user upon being deployed as it cannot be used by clones.
Note: only Deidara can use this jutsu.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504πŸ’Έ
Kumi
20,401πŸ’΄
Trait Points
40βš”οΈ
As agreed, this is official.

Watching the woman, I immediately take note of her grabbing and molding a clay-like substance in her hand. Soon after, a hand seal seemed to cause the clay to poof into a large ass dragon, but i wasn't shook at all. I had dragons also. With a single hand seal of my own, I would use my Suiton mastery to spawn a water dragon out of thin air. Specifically, this dragon was formed from below the woman's dragon; Bursting upwards with full force to blast through the clay dragon. Ripping through the dragon before it was used to let out the extra clay attacks, the water dragon would continue on its way to devour the woman and crush her in its jaws. Meanwhile I'd slowly walk towards her while a small yawn escapes my body.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30 - 40 (30)
Damage Points: 60 - 80 (60 +1 rank = 80)
Description: After performing a long series of handseals: Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Bird β†’ Rat β†’ Tiger β†’ Dog β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Ox β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Yang Water β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Dragon β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Ram β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Rat β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Boar β†’ Dragon β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Yang Water β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird, the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill as well as its power which can vary. Ninjas with a water specialty will be able to produce up to an S-Rank technique; normal ninja will produce the basic A-Rank technique. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.

Note: Requires a nearby water source.