Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright then. I assume that you have yet to receive regular Ninjutsu training but I want you to explain me just two things.

1. What is a shinobi
2. What is chakra and why do we shinobi need it.

Reactions: Oksus

Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinobi are the ones that endure.
They are people that have chosen and are prepared to endure whatever is thrown their way for the sake of that which they hold dear. For some that is their beloved village( Hiruzen), for some it is a person that they dear (Haku) and for some it is their dream. (Sasuke)
They are people that have chosen to defy the world and it's limitations. ( Gai & Lee) They are people who love ( Obito ) They are people who sacrifice everything for the greater good (Itachi) They are people who seek to change the world ( Nagato ) And they are people that get scared, confused, anxious... They are people. People who chose to endure, who choose to fight back. That is what a true Shinobi is.

Chakra is a mixture of a spiritual and physical energy.
It is something irreplaceable. Yes, it is the one thing that Shinobi absolutely need in order to preform any kind of Jutsu, but that is not it's true Nature. The true Nature of Chakra is that it connects people. It connects people Spiritualy and Physically, it is something that is meant to help people understand one another. It is something that has potential to unite the whole world, however, it is being abused for impure reasons. It is being used as a weapon, as something that creates an even larger gap amongst people.

I know its highly idealistic, but I figured it would be better if I wrote something by myself, instead of simply rewriting what the Wiki says U_U

Last edited:

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shinobi are the ones that endure.
They are people that have chosen and are prepared to endure whatever is thrown their way for the sake of that which they hold dear. For some that is their beloved village( Hiruzen), for some it is a person that they dear (Haku) and for some it is their dream. (Sasuke)
They are people that have chosen to defy the world and it's limitations. ( Gai & Lee) They are people who love ( Obito ) They are people who sacrifice everything for the greater good (Itachi) They are people who seek to change the world ( Nagato ) And they are people that get scared, confused, anxious... They are people. People who chose to endure, who choose to fight back. That is what a true Shinobi is.

Chakra is a mixture of a spiritual and physical energy.
It is something irreplaceable. Yes, it is the one thing that Shinobi absolutely need in order to preform any kind of Jutsu, but that is not it's true Nature. The true Nature of Chakra is that it connects people. It connects people Spiritualy and Physically, it is something that is meant to help people understand one another. It is something that has potential to unite the whole world, however, it is being abused for impure reasons. It is being used as a weapon, as something that creates an even larger gap amongst people.

I know its highly idealistic, but I figured it would be better if I wrote something by myself, instead of simply rewriting what the Wiki says U_U
Good, nice job. Now, tell me, what do you know about shadow clones thus far?

Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shadow clone is a B rank Ninjutsu developed by the second Hokage, Tobirama Senju.
It is a supplementary technique that allows a wide range of uses.
The following are reasons why this technique is so unique and useful :
-Clones created by this technique are capable of preforming any Jutsu that the Original is capable of performing.
-Clones can think for themselves which allows for a wide variety of strategic uses for them.
-Once the clones are dispersed, any and all information they have obtained is transmitted back to the user, which means they can be used to gather intel without the user being exposed to danger.
-Clones can be used to store Natural Energy and release it to the original user when needed.
- Most importantly, Shadow Clones cannot be distinguished from the original using a Dojutsu, due to to Clones having the exact same amount of Chakra.
Overall it is a very powerful supplementary technique that can be useful in a wide range of situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.