Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is going to sound insensitive but I don't think this really happened
a lot of people like to make up stories and im sure that was posted to /r/twoxchromosomes which is a subreddit which basically backs up the idea that all women are victims regardless of circumstance

Reactions: Monxstaa

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
2 dumb posts in a row. You're on a roll, son.
Inb4 someone makes an idiotic response. Oh wait, looks like someone made one before I got here.
Ironic sh*tposting is still sh*tposting.

- - - - - - -
OT:
He insisted, grabbed the handles of my chair, and wheeled me into the elevator. He started telling me I was pretty and nice and when the door clothes he tried to force me to kiss him. I kept pushing him away and he kept trying to kiss and grope me, leave smears of sweaty drool kisses on my face as I turned away.
Sounds harsh
Condolences to her if this story is true.
- -

Ha, look what the husband said:
On a side note: My husband's response to this ordeal is "This is why all women should wear machine gun bras."
this is going to sound insensitive but I don't think this really happened
a lot of people like to make up stories and im sure that was posted to /r/twoxchromosomes which is a subreddit which basically backs up the idea that all women are victims regardless of circumstance
The format and presentation is a bit suspicious

I know it sounds stupid, but I really thought I was immune to sexual assault. I'm old, fat, crippled, and as matronly as Aunt Bea.

Last edited:

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

- - - - - - -
OT:

Sounds harsh
Condolences to her is this story is true.
- -

yep
I browse reddit regularly and pretty much all the 'stories' on the site are well crated lies or tall tales of things that actually happened. The woman (or whoever the writer was) was probably at dragon con, in an elevator with a man, and that's all that's true about the story.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

- - - - - - -
OT:

Sounds harsh
Condolences to her if this story is true.
- -

Yeah, because his posts weren't shit, smh.

Yeah, okay. Please don't bomb me to death.
Just don't piss yourself at the sight of a beard.

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, because his posts weren't shit, smh.
You must be registered for see images

Sounds like a made up story.
yep
I browse reddit regularly and pretty much all the 'stories' on the site are well crated lies or tall tales of things that actually happened. The woman (or whoever the writer was) was probably at dragon con, in an elevator with a man, and that's all that's true about the story.
The most suspicious part is:

A train came to a stop at that exact moment and I rolled onto it so fast I nearly knocked a lady over. As the doors closed behind me he waved, yelling "Don't forget me!" Trust me, I won't.

Looking through the comments, it seems like everyone is convinced.

• 9 hours ago
Im a disabled con goer and that just made me sick. WHO THE **** DOES THAT TO A PERSON! I go to cons to have fun and to excape the harsh world i have to deal with every day. Cons should be a safe place people can go to and have fun not carry mase and wonder if they are going to get assulted by another con goer and bashed online for telling their story! Soon Cons are going to not happen because this is starting to happen more often at cons and its ruin it for new con goers and old con goers who are ACTUALLY there to have a good time
• 3 hours ago
I feel as if those things happen a lot at these things and they will always keep happening.. I don't want to be mean but some of these people who go to these conventions find it to be a opening to sexually assault women and men! I can't tell you how many stories I've hear of some of my friends tel me about them being assaulted or seeing someone being assaulted.. Sad to say or hear to be honest! When I go to my next convenstion I hope nothing like this happens to me!

Could you link me to some of these reddit stories for comparison?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja