Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Manda might just probably run away because he doesn't give. Swordsmen would win if they Manda did decide to battle though. All the power of the 7 swords would be too much or Manda to focus on, and he would lose.
If a single guy with flesh and.bones of.human strength could force them to flee, why not Manda?

• Haha
Reactions: BoiNez

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,192๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I think this might actually be doable. you just have to scale it back to part 1. Kisame is an outlier and he isn't this scenario anyway. Just look at Zabuza and imagine 6 more of him vs Manda. The only thing Zabuza has that could actually harm Manda is that one water jutsu he uses, and he probably can't use that more than once or twice.

So let me see... Manda > Gambunta =? Almost full 1 Tailed Beast > 0 Tailed Naruto > Haku > Zabuza. So yea, I think Manda could take this through a high amount of difficulty. At the least, he's not going down alone.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
400๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
All 7SOTM? They'd arguably win. They possess magical blades that transcends science, clear thinking, and mathematic logic. I recall one of the 7, manifesting a 88, 839 km+ lighting bolt that streamed the earth linking the skies. That'd allude to a clear crystal V for the 7SOTM.