Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,938💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which of the 7 Heavenly Virtues do you think you portray the most?

1. Chastity
  2. Temperance (self restraint)
  3. Charity
  4. Diligence
  5. Forgiveness
  6. Kindness
  7. Humility (humbleness)
For me, it would have to be either forgiveness or humbleness.

Reactions: Kαmi

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are these supposed to be opposites of the 7 Deadly sins or are they something different?

For me, I'd have to say forgiveness and temperance are the ones that I portray the most.

Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,938💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are these supposed to be opposites of the 7 Deadly sins or are they something different?

For me, I'd have to say forgiveness and temperance are the ones that I portray the most.
That's exactly what they are.
To be completely honest, 1.. T_T
All in due time, my friend. u.u
2, 3, 5 6 and 7, i'm a good guy, OP should have included the seven deadly sins too, to contrast
I already made a thread about the 7 deadly sins...but that was quite a while ago so maybe I should have haha.
That's so contradictory lol and usually people whosay they are humble are not humble

OT: Temperence
I'm humble, I promise! :T_T:

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's exactly what they are.
I thought so. The two I mentioned before are the ones I portray the most but kindness is another big one for me, it takes a lot for me to not initially be kind to someone. I'm humble for the most part but I have my pride as well though I make sure it never clouds my judgment. Charity is another one I try to go along with but too much charity can put you in a bad position at times so I have a little bit of greed in me to try and balance it out. I need to work on diligence, but it's too much work. The irony :T_T:

Not even gonna address the first one Lol Glad you posted this though cause I didn't know this existed but I always felt that it should have after learning about the 7 Deadly Sins so it's assuring for me to find out there is *_*

Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,938💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought so. The two I mentioned before are the ones I portray the most but kindness is another big one for me, it takes a lot for me to not initially be kind to someone. I'm humble for the most part but I have my pride as well though I make sure it never clouds my judgment. Charity is another one I try to go along with but too much charity can put you in a bad position at times so I have a little bit of greed in me to try and balance it out. I need to work on diligence, but it's too much work. The irony :T_T:

Not even gonna address the first one Lol Glad you posted this though cause I didn't know this existed but I always felt that it should have after learning about the 7 Deadly Sins so it's assuring for me to find out there is *_*
I'm initially kind to everyone as well. But once we become friends, I'm a bit of a prankster/jerk. But it's all out of love. ^^ I'm pretty good with charity as well. Diligence.... I'm in the same boat as you. So. Much. Work.

No problem! =D I wondered the same thing once upon a time, a quick Google search solved my problem. :p