Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Stop me if you've heard this one before, but "author of popular manga series put it on hiatus due to health problems." Seriously, that work isn't good for your health. This time, its Seven Deadly Sins author Nakaba Suzuki.

Message to Nanatsu no Taizai readers
Like always, thank you very much for reading “The Seven Deadly Sins”. Due to Nakaba-sensei hospitalization as a result of surgery, “The Seven Deadly Sins” will be in hiatus for a while. Please, do not be worried, his medical condition is not serious and he is fine.
Also, despite the main series being on hiatus for a while, the special side stories will continue being published. The main series serialization is schedule to be resumed in Issue 7 of 2017 (It will be available on January 18, 2017) (Wednesday)
Weekly Shonen Magazine Editorial Department.

Also below is a handwritten message from Nakaba that says the following:
I’m sorry to have to pause, but I plan to resume editing as soon as the medical allows. But we’ll be also keeping in touch at the mini series! Thank you so much for continuing to read and we’ll see each other very soon!​

Sucks if you are a fan of the manga :(

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good thing he is ok
And to be honest I am glad that he is ok, and that there is a date when the manga will get back
There are manga's that go in hiatus for years, so this is a happy case

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are manga's that go in hiatus for years
*cough* Berserk *cough*

I'm one of the 'lucky' folks who just started 7DS so I don't have any wait time for now, but for those that have been following since the beginning, they're gonna have to wait til after Christmas :(