• Total voters

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This may contain spoilers if you're not current with the Naruto manga. Ok, alot of people see Sesshoumaru alot of ways. Some think he's a "good guy", some say "bad guy", and others say he's neutral. As for Itachi, we found out a good bit of info on him after his battle with Sasuke (assuming Madara wasn't lying). So, it's revealed the he was meant to be a good guy. But, some people still see him as a bad guy because no matter the reason, he murdered his entire clan, and tortured his brother. So, my question is, if you had to choose, which of the two would you say was more of a "good guy" and which would you think is the crueler (colder) of the two?

GoshikkuNingyou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think Itachi's the crueler one because he was just evil when torturing his brother and stuff
=w= it was so hot

and you can actually see that Sesshoumaru is kind've a good guy because he cares so deeply about... oh what's her name?
Rin? well you know who i'm talking about
he always cares about her safety and stuff
it's so cute :eek:

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know ho to choose. I mean, Itachi is good because despite being seemingly evil, he did love his brother, and couldn't bring himself to kill him. Itachi just wanted his brother to be a stronger, loyal Konoha ninja, and he went about it in a different way. But, I also believe Sesshoumaru loves Inuyasha to a point.

Itachi did kill his clan, but I don't think there was any way around that. But, he seems reluctant to kill anyone else throughout the show, even when he clearly could. I mean, he didn't kill Kakashi when they faught the first time, and the second time he faught Team Kakashi in Shippuden, he didn't kill anyone.

Now, Sesshoumaru doesn't hesitate to kill people, no matter who it is. But when he meets Rin, he becomes more hesitant to kill. He has no problem with killing, he just gives more warning. I mean, earlier in the show, if you were in his way, he said "move" once before killing you. But after meeting Rin, he gives more chances. An example would be episode 99 when he meets Kouga's team. So, I think they're both somewhat good.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think Itachi's the crueler one because he was just evil when torturing his brother and stuff
=w= it was so hot

and you can actually see that Sesshoumaru is kind've a good guy because he cares so deeply about... oh what's her name?
Rin? well you know who i'm talking about
he always cares about her safety and stuff
it's so cute :eek:
Agreed.