Dark Angel Warrior 167

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the hell is everyone trying to be the hokage?! STOP STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAM! They all had what they wanted do but now as soon as Sasuke says "I will become Hokage" Everyone started to jump on the banwagon, even Kiba! Seriously What the Hell! :rage: Get your own dreams! Naruto worked too hard for someone to steal that away from him!

ReZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the hell is everyone trying to be the hokage?! STOP STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAM! They all had what they wanted do but now as soon as Sasuke says "I will become Hokage" Everyone started to jump on the banwagon, even Kiba! Seriously What the Hell! :rage: Get your own dreams! Naruto worked too hard for someone to steal that away from him!
Because beying Hokage it's the new fashion.

Draxus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually Kiba mentioned he wanted to be Hokage a long time ago as well, though I may be thinking of the anime. I'm sure many young ninja's in the village want to be Hokage, it's not that surprising.

In fact I'm pretty sure on Kakashi and Jiriya were the only leaf ninja's to NOT wanna be Hokage.

Chili

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura's mentioning it was a joke. She was poking fun at her teammates because of their bickering, and she was some confidence in her new found strength. Relax. Kiba's was for comedic effect too (to make fun of the fact that suddenly Sasuke, who had never had any ambition to be hokage, unlike Kiba, wanted to become hokage).

narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah right this is a bad translation on NB's part. What Kiba is saying is more an English equivalent of "I'd like to be Hokage" rather than "I will become Hokage". Hinata's reply is "Oh, that's great Kiba. I heard you". It was a show of encouragement rather than a stated desire.

Source: Living in Japan for many years

BestFriendsForever

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, Naruto should be Hokage...