[Discussion] Serious question: Will she die??? (Akame ga Kill)

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U never know Lol, but I doubt that incursio will kill him it looks like it is fusing with him so there might come a time where Tatsumi has to be put down. He did tell incursio that it could have whatever it wants it. That is worse case scenario though.

I would also worry about Akame's trump card though. A Teigu that deadly which even someone of Akame's skill level can't bring out will be dangerous
aw man i hope he fuses with it permanently. WOULD BE BADASS.

and yea they showed her trump in the anime. idk if he'd change it, if he doesn't it was sick. won't spoil it for you.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me answer this question using my previous experience:-
In Yuki Yuna by Takahiro himself, Yuna becomes a vegetable in the end but Mimori voice reaches to her and due to her willpower she becomes perfectly fine.

Succinctly put Takahiro loves misery but believes in happy endings.So if the trend follows, which will Mine will be fine also AKG being a shonen cements this view.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let me answer this question using my previous experience:-
In Yuki Yuna by Takahiro himself, Yuna becomes a vegetable in the end but Mimori voice reaches to her and due to her willpower she becomes perfectly fine.

Succinctly put Takahiro loves misery but believes in happy endings.So if the trend follows, which will Mine will be fine also AKG being a shonen cements this view.
The difference being AgK tragedy as compared to your stated anime

Tragedy=happy end not guaranteed :| in fact with all that has happened it's not likely :coffee:

Reactions: fiend

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The difference being AgK tragedy as compared to your stated anime

Tragedy=happy end not guaranteed :| in fact with all that has happened it's not likely :coffee:

True but there are few rare "shonen" which follows the tragedy route, if it does then Takahiro will remain true to his material otherwise he just gave in to traditional shonen characteristics.
Also Yuyuyu had a lot of suffering too.U_U

BTW your Korosensei sig and ava looks very very good and goofy XD.

Reactions: ANiMUS