Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Surfboard: Sa-Fubo-Do
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40 [On Summoning] 20 [As per turn]
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The surfboard is a crafted piece of elongated surface, made up of a special strong metal that has high density and durability. Utilizing the user's wind chakra, this board allows the user of fly on the desired direction and altitude at high speeds. The surfboard can carry two people on it's surface with ease and doesn't conduct heat. The user can summon it once, or bring it with himself as per wish. One major speciality of this board is the "Wind Boost". This allows the user to fly at a tremendous velocity for 5 seconds, allowing the user to escape undesirable situations.
Note: When the board is in 5meter radius of the user, it can fly at an altitude of 1m form the ground as per user's wish.
The "Wind Boost" can only be used once.

Approved Link:

So take some blood on your hand and take this scroll *throws scroll*
Now practice till you get appropriate chakra into the summon and you don't need scrolls later

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Bites the end of my thumb with my teeth, as the blood drips down, I use my left hand to open it up, slamming right one in the center. I focus my chakra for a bit, until it's just right, summoning the board with minimum difficulty.*

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahh I see very well, very well indeed.

Now go towards that cliff and jump. I wont be sending scrolls so put enough chakra to summon the board and not .. die

"Go on"

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Poofs on cliff, looks down, sighs, jumps off, focuses chakra into my hands while I fall, summons board, lands on neatly, uses wind boost to eventually come on the ground*

Ayy, lmao