Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The training grounds seemed empty, despite the hour. It was high noon, and this was a high activity area, but there was nothing but an eerie silence. Softly, Xiao would be able to hear a buzzing sound coming from ways away. It seemed to come from around the corner of a wooden shack, in a more secluded area of the grounds.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Bzzzz, bzzzzz. Annoying irritation would wash upon the adepti; his yellow eyes would drift towards the annoying insectoid hovering around him. His eyes narrowed slightly at the sign of the creature, as he kicks his spear into his hand and immediately slashed at the small fly. While it might a bit much, but nothing was too much when it came to killing it came to the Adepti but heard a lot more buzzing around the corner. “Hmm… he hummed, as he reached around the corner of the wooden shack, only to see a figure surrounded in flies. “Another monster prepared to die...” he said with his lance in hand, as a several emerald green lances into existence as they are launched at the beast. “Don’t try to run…I will hunt you down no matter how far you go…” he said approaching at his top speed.

(Taiyofuuton: Porarisu) Solar Wind Release: Polaris
Type: Attack, Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 10 - 40
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Polaris allows one the generalized ability to weaponize one’s solar wind chakra. In the process of doing this, the user has the ability to generate basic usages for the element. This can range from solidified solar wind constructs such as weaponry, blasts, tornadoes or anything within the realms of one’s imagination. Due to the nature of solar winds, these creations are superheated to the touch, capable of melting metals, ignite flammable substances, and evaporate water of two ranks below the strength of this technique. The size of which these constructs can reach is five meters for D to C Rank, ten meters for B to A Rank while S rank can reach up to fifteen meters. D – C rank requires no hand seals, while B rank requires one, A requires two and S rank requires three. In the case of A rank use, it can only be used thrice per battle with a cool down of one turn. S rank can only be used twice per battle with a cool down of two turns, but within that cool down, no Solar Wind Techniques above A rank can be used. These techniques can be formed anywhere within the battle field in the air (though must start 5 meters away from the opponent), from the user’s body or can be infused into a weapon in order to give the weapon superheated properties, as it glows a bright green coloration. In this cause however, it will completely melt the object in question after a single turn of use. As said in the CE, the user is immune the damage and effects of Solar Wind.

Last edited:

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bzzzz, bzzzzz. Annoying irritation would wash upon the adepti; his yellow eyes would drift towards the annoying insectoid hovering around him. His eyes narrowed slightly at the sign of the creature, as he kicks his spear into his hand and immediately slashed at the small fly. While it might a bit much, but nothing was too much when it came to killing it came to the Adepti but heard a lot more buzzing around the corner. “Hmm… he hummed, as he reached around the corner of the wooden shack, only to see a figure surrounded in flies. “Another monster prepared to die...” he said with his lance in hand, as a several emerald green lances into existence as they are launched at the beast. “Don’t try to run…I will hunt you down no matter how far you go…” he said approaching at his top speed.

(Taiyofuuton: Porarisu) Solar Wind Release: Polaris
Type: Attack, Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 10 - 40
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Polaris allows one the generalized ability to weaponize one’s solar wind chakra. In the process of doing this, the user has the ability to generate basic usages for the element. This can range from solidified solar wind constructs such as weaponry, blasts, tornadoes or anything within the realms of one’s imagination. Due to the nature of solar winds, these creations are superheated to the touch, capable of melting metals, ignite flammable substances, and evaporate water of two ranks below the strength of this technique. The size of which these constructs can reach is five meters for D to C Rank, ten meters for B to A Rank while S rank can reach up to fifteen meters. D – C rank requires no hand seals, while B rank requires one, A requires two and S rank requires three. In the case of A rank use, it can only be used thrice per battle with a cool down of one turn. S rank can only be used twice per battle with a cool down of two turns, but within that cool down, no Solar Wind Techniques above A rank can be used. These techniques can be formed anywhere within the battle field in the air (though must start 5 meters away from the opponent), from the user’s body or can be infused into a weapon in order to give the weapon superheated properties, as it glows a bright green coloration. In this cause however, it will completely melt the object in question after a single turn of use. As said in the CE, the user is immune the damage and effects of Solar Wind.
Right around the corner, Xiao was struck with the foul scent of rotting flesh, as a human-sized corpse seemingly died and decayed while still standing, swarmed whole by an insane number of flies, buzzing about and swarming the corpse. As the spears were shot, it became clear that the silluette was dead already, now the scent of charred pork permeating the nefast putrid smell.

Suddenly, the swarming flies, grew together, and slammed the ground, creating a poof of smoke. A new silluette appeared.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) Reverse Summoning Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

With a shout, Panthalassa appeared, a huge smile on his face and a carved spear in his hand.

HEELLLOOOOO STUDEN--- what... what in the world is this?!

He says, pinching his nose, looking and the ugly corpse.

These damned flies! Shoo

HELLO STUDENT!

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Xiao’s never ending awareness of his surroundings was always something he was praised for, due to the fact the moment the person bursts through the flies he would already readjust himself to strike. However the male wearing glasses called him “student”, a term he was only now getting familiar with. He wasn’t use to the idea of being sent outside of Owatatsumi, so it was strange for the Adepti to witness some of these things. However Rinne insisted and recommended this man to teach him a unique style that was intended to help him become an even better warrior. While his guard was still on high alert, he would sigh as he spun his spear and stabbed it into the ground. “Greetings, I can only assume you’re the one Rinne-kun sent to train me…its an honor” Xiao said as he bowed in respect. “As for that…I’m not sure myself” he said pertaining to the corpse.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Xiao’s never ending awareness of his surroundings was always something he was praised for, due to the fact the moment the person bursts through the flies he would already readjust himself to strike. However the male wearing glasses called him “student”, a term he was only now getting familiar with. He wasn’t use to the idea of being sent outside of Owatatsumi, so it was strange for the Adepti to witness some of these things. However Rinne insisted and recommended this man to teach him a unique style that was intended to help him become an even better warrior. While his guard was still on high alert, he would sigh as he spun his spear and stabbed it into the ground. “Greetings, I can only assume you’re the one Rinne-kun sent to train me…its an honor” Xiao said as he bowed in respect. “As for that…I’m not sure myself” he said pertaining to the corpse.
Well... I'm not sure who this Rinne-kun actually is... to be honest, that person appeared before me out of thin air telling me to meet my student here, and that I'd finally find a worthy successor for my fightning style... the whole thing was pretty baffling...

But I guess it's an opportunity as good as any!

Panthalassa then held out the carved spear in his hand and handed it to the newcomer.

Can you describe what is different in this spear?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Xiao while as confused as the mentor; he didn’t say anything about it as he took the spear in silence. As the spear came into his hands, the first thing he noticed was some of sort of weird engravings along the entirety of the weapon. He didn’t think much of it in all honesty, the spear was roughly the same weight as the one he normally carried, but the moment he tried to spin it in hand – the spear seemed a lot heavier than normal. He was taken by surprise, as the weapon seemingly pulled him more than he controlled it. “What an interesting piece of work” he admitted, which then goes back into investigating the cravings. As he passes his hands around the blade, and move it, the air pressure around the blade was…different. There was drag behind it and more power as he swung, as such being the master of spearmanship himself would start to adjust his wrist movement. Slowly, the twirls of the spear became more and more easier, as he moved his body to winds. “I think I understand, the cravings of the weapon allows it for more power to be generated from the swings, increasing the drag but also making it an phantom weight increase per say…but the more I move it, the more I notice how much control of the winds I control, which reminds me of this other style I have mastered as well, vaguely similar but still the execution of it with a weapon is far more…interesting…” the Adepti said.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Xiao while as confused as the mentor; he didn’t say anything about it as he took the spear in silence. As the spear came into his hands, the first thing he noticed was some of sort of weird engravings along the entirety of the weapon. He didn’t think much of it in all honesty, the spear was roughly the same weight as the one he normally carried, but the moment he tried to spin it in hand – the spear seemed a lot heavier than normal. He was taken by surprise, as the weapon seemingly pulled him more than he controlled it. “What an interesting piece of work” he admitted, which then goes back into investigating the cravings. As he passes his hands around the blade, and move it, the air pressure around the blade was…different. There was drag behind it and more power as he swung, as such being the master of spearmanship himself would start to adjust his wrist movement. Slowly, the twirls of the spear became more and more easier, as he moved his body to winds. “I think I understand, the cravings of the weapon allows it for more power to be generated from the swings, increasing the drag but also making it an phantom weight increase per say…but the more I move it, the more I notice how much control of the winds I control, which reminds me of this other style I have mastered as well, vaguely similar but still the execution of it with a weapon is far more…interesting…” the Adepti said.
Honestly, I didn't create this weapons... I found them. Took me a while to understand how to move them.

Panthalassa took a sword with the same carvings, and started moving it around. At first, it seemed like the sword had absolutely nothing special about it, as it moved through the air with the exact same grace and smoothness as any other sword. But Xiao's attentive sight would see how Pantha's wrist moved abnormally, as if countering some sort of hidden air drag.

You have to move your weapons differently, but you can perform any motion and attack you want, same as normal. But when you move it in another manner.

Pantha exemplified, his wrists now visibly changing the motion of the sword. It now gathered wind drag all across the dents and crevices of the blade. And then Panthalassa twisted his wrist, and the wind drag was released into a jet of wind.

See how I've exerted absolutely no strength, or even infused any chakra into the sword. This style is about understanding your weapon, the carving in them, and how to take advantage of the drag, to either nullifying it or harness and unleash it. You can try it.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Honestly, I didn't create this weapons... I found them. Took me a while to understand how to move them.

Panthalassa took a sword with the same carvings, and started moving it around. At first, it seemed like the sword had absolutely nothing special about it, as it moved through the air with the exact same grace and smoothness as any other sword. But Xiao's attentive sight would see how Pantha's wrist moved abnormally, as if countering some sort of hidden air drag.

You have to move your weapons differently, but you can perform any motion and attack you want, same as normal. But when you move it in another manner.

Pantha exemplified, his wrists now visibly changing the motion of the sword. It now gathered wind drag all across the dents and crevices of the blade. And then Panthalassa twisted his wrist, and the wind drag was released into a jet of wind.

See how I've exerted absolutely no strength, or even infused any chakra into the sword. This style is about understanding your weapon, the carving in them, and how to take advantage of the drag, to either nullifying it or harness and unleash it. You can try it.
I see…let me try…” Xiao said, taking the spear he was given. His attention to the movement his mentor showed, the movements of his wrist was abnormal. The adepti would take a stance; as he closed his eyes. After a moment of breathing in and out, he would begin the twirl the spear side to side, the weapon starting to become heavier once again much like before. However, with his attentive eye he would started to emulate the movement that the teacher produced from before. As his wrist started to move, he changed the pattern up – almost immediately he noticed a different, the fight against the spear was less, but still existed. However there was a lot more control, he kept doing this basic motion for a while until his wrist became more in tune with it. As such he would twist his body, rotating the spear around him as the wind that coated the weapon would twirl around spear around him to move in a sort of semi circle, as it came around from his back and towards his opposite side. He then gripped it with his opposite hand and finished with a flick of the wrist sending out a burst of wind in the other direction.

Hmm, I can get use to this…tell me more, wise one” he said now completely impressed by how such a small addition to a weapon can make a huge difference.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see…let me try…” Xiao said, taking the spear he was given. His attention to the movement his mentor showed, the movements of his wrist was abnormal. The adepti would take a stance; as he closed his eyes. After a moment of breathing in and out, he would begin the twirl the spear side to side, the weapon starting to become heavier once again much like before. However, with his attentive eye he would started to emulate the movement that the teacher produced from before. As his wrist started to move, he changed the pattern up – almost immediately he noticed a different, the fight against the spear was less, but still existed. However there was a lot more control, he kept doing this basic motion for a while until his wrist became more in tune with it. As such he would twist his body, rotating the spear around him as the wind that coated the weapon would twirl around spear around him to move in a sort of semi circle, as it came around from his back and towards his opposite side. He then gripped it with his opposite hand and finished with a flick of the wrist sending out a burst of wind in the other direction.

Hmm, I can get use to this…tell me more, wise one” he said now completely impressed by how such a small addition to a weapon can make a huge difference.
Panthalassa took out two kunai and presented them to Xiao.

First of all, after understanding the basis on how the carvings interact with the blade and the air, it is easy to replicate it. They all follow a core indentation, which slashes and harnesses the air, which is then parted with multiple transversal striations, which feed the air into the main core. They are purposefully assymetrical in order to allow fluidity between catching air: decreasing speed, increasing heaviness and harnessing drag/wind, and slashing air: Increasing speed, increasing lightness and unleashing air. You twist your wrists and the blade itself to shift between those states, as the secret is all on how you handle the weapon. As for replicating the carvings, you just have to increase and decrease the striations in order to encompass the full blade and curvature.

Panthalassa held the kunai back once more, and then showed Xiao his wrist and hand movements as he handled each. The right one, he twisted sideways, and threw it like a normal kunai. The left one, he then twisted in a slight spiral, and a clear hue of air formed around the kunai, tossing it with much impact, sharpness and strength. Then he knocked on the side of the shack, and a false wall fell down, revealing a storage room with several buckets of carved weapons. He guided Xiao into the kunai and other miscelaneous projectiles, asking him to train on the technique he just exemplified.

( Ouryuujin Yarijutsu: Nan'a Tanken ) Serengeti Spears: Ivory Mambele
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 20
Descritpion: Ivory Mambele is a form of projectile throwing that allows one to throw honed projectiles such as spears, kunai and shuriken. The user will pick up the projectiles and, with a flick of their wrist, they will throw the projectile at a slightly spiral rotation, which will pick up wind drag and strengthen the sharpness and steadiness of the projectile with a sheen of wind that will give the projectile a slightly white ivory hue as it flies towards the target.
Note: This also allows the practitioner to passively throw carved kunai without allowing them to pick up wind. This is a passive technique when used in that way, but also has none of the bonus that come with the style.
Note: Can throw up to 4 projectiles per usage.
Note: Can only be used once per turn.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Xiao nodded, listening to the information being given by Panthalassa. Once he knocked the false wall down; revealing the plethora of weapons – Xiao would approach looking through the weapons. They where all projectiles of unique designs, but the carvings on them was relatively the same. “Hmm…I guess these look nice” he said picking up a pair that resembled dragon fangs. Immediately he would take both daggers – one in his left hand and the other in his right. Utilizing his right, he would toss the weapon to fly through the air being normal in motion but with the other hand, he would twist his hand slightly in a spiral as it gathered mass amount of wind around it as it spiraled through the air, surrounded by the natural winds it generated. “I’m more into utilizing this spear…but I suppose the option is nice…” he said commenting on the thrown weapons, going to retrieve them and placing them on his belt.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Xiao nodded, listening to the information being given by Panthalassa. Once he knocked the false wall down; revealing the plethora of weapons – Xiao would approach looking through the weapons. They where all projectiles of unique designs, but the carvings on them was relatively the same. “Hmm…I guess these look nice” he said picking up a pair that resembled dragon fangs. Immediately he would take both daggers – one in his left hand and the other in his right. Utilizing his right, he would toss the weapon to fly through the air being normal in motion but with the other hand, he would twist his hand slightly in a spiral as it gathered mass amount of wind around it as it spiraled through the air, surrounded by the natural winds it generated. “I’m more into utilizing this spear…but I suppose the option is nice…” he said commenting on the thrown weapons, going to retrieve them and placing them on his belt.
Ivory mabele also allows you to throw a spear, the motion to throw is the same regardless of the length of the projectile. In fact, spear was the first weapon I saw with the carvings. I'll now show you the hand held motion. It works on swords and other hand held weapons.

He said, as he picked an actual spear. With masterful dexterity, he lunged the spear forward 3 times, with no difference whatsoever in it's motion. Then he twisted his wrist, and the spear filled up with a wind sheen, creating a much more impactful lunge, unleashing localized bursts of air.

( Ouryuujin Yarijutsu: Seidoukijidai ) Serengeti Spears: Benin Bronzes
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Damage Points: 30
Descritpion: Benin Bronzes is a form of blade wielding that allows the user to slash at an opponent while gracefully infusing the blade with wind by allowing it to pick up drag. The form consists of up to 5 cutting or parrying motions, allowing the wind to hone the blade for wider and wilder wounds, or for the wind to cushion an attack for a more efficient parry.
Note: This also allows the practitioner to passively wield a honed blade without allowing them to pick up wind. This is a passive technique when used in that way, but also has none of the bonus that come with the style.
Note: Can only be used once per turn.

Pantha then aimed the spear at the ground and jumped, working in tandem with the bursts of wind to move faster than normal, first propelling himself then stoping mid-air, arresting his movement with a second wind burst.

( Ouryuujin Yarijutsu: Sho-ru ) Serengeti Spears: Netela
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Netela is a form of enhanced movement, where the user will direct the weapon's motions towards the ground, creating localized burst of wind from the entrapped air drag which will propel them towards a target at great speed. The user can also use this technique to immediately halt their own moment, creating a safe wind cushion for them to land on or stop mid-air, or even propel themselves a different direction mid-air. This works on themselves or others, as the burst is essentially non damaging.

As you work in tandem with your weapon, your options are limitless.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Hmph, throwing a spear? How crass…but it is interesting that it’s the first weapon you found” the Adepti said taking the spear he was given before into his hand. He would turn to face the opposite direction; taking the appear and performing a swift combo of lunges, though it didn’t contain any of the wind. However the next time after repositioning his posture would twist his wrist – as the weapon started to become infused with the wind, as the beautiful sheen surrounding the spear as he lunged the spear creating a five striking combo. He would then spin the spear once more as he slammed the spear to the ground, but using the winds to propel himself into the air as he flips forward, twirling the spear to create another burst of wind, to allow a second burst to release allowing him to cushion his landing. “Interesting huh…” he said finishing the combination and landing on the ground.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hmph, throwing a spear? How crass…but it is interesting that it’s the first weapon you found” the Adepti said taking the spear he was given before into his hand. He would turn to face the opposite direction; taking the appear and performing a swift combo of lunges, though it didn’t contain any of the wind. However the next time after repositioning his posture would twist his wrist – as the weapon started to become infused with the wind, as the beautiful sheen surrounding the spear as he lunged the spear creating a five striking combo. He would then spin the spear once more as he slammed the spear to the ground, but using the winds to propel himself into the air as he flips forward, twirling the spear to create another burst of wind, to allow a second burst to release allowing him to cushion his landing. “Interesting huh…” he said finishing the combination and landing on the ground.
Desert folk are quite creative when dealing with beasts while wearing little clothing! Longer reach weapons are always found in these civilizations. I learned that they got the idea for these carvings by studying the burrying patterns of diferent insects. It's right up my alley! Now, these wind bursts are pretty usefull for empowering your weapons, and, as shown, empowering your own movement.

But they can also be used in a more creative way, to enhance your parries. The cushion of wind will invariably act to supress your enemy.

He said, as he took the blade near his body, and then twisted forth, creating an oval shield of wind that covered his entire height.

Ouryuujin Yarijutsu: Kokudo ) Serengeti Spears: Nok Terracotta
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Descritpion: Nok Terracotta is a form of parry that creates a strong and steady sheen of wind across a honed blade by spiraling it across oneself, before inverting it into a close-body parry, which will explode the wind outwards, like a human-size oval shield, cushioning a blow and pushing any short-range target outwards damagelessly.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns.

But it can also be used to expand the damage your blade does. You can pierce or slash an opponent, and in that moment unleash the air, further expanding the wound into a much more irreversible wound.

Pantha, lunged forward, in a precise strike. The blade drastically becoming heavier and slower. Then, with a twist, it moved at the speed of a drawn arrow, puncturing the air before a ringlet of air expanded from the point of impact.

( Ouryuujin Yarijutsu: Takeyari ) Serengeti Spears: Assegai
Type: Offensive
Damage Points: 60
Description: Assegai is a form of blade wielding that has the practitioner slowly rotate the blade while pushing it forward, dragging the blade through the air. As it carries the wind, the blade will darken, and the heaviness of the sword will increase tenfold, making it very slow as it goes forth for a second. Suddenly, the practitioner will flick their wrist and the carried drag will shift, allowing the blade to cut through the air easily. The sudden shift in muscle effort required to move the blade will push the blade forward at super-human speed, piercing draw arrow speed onto an unsuspecting target, before the tip of the blade releases a spear of wind that widens the puncture dealing great damage.
Note: While fast in it's delivery, the preparatory push will open the practitioner to a counter before being able to unleash the strike.
Note: Can only be used once every three turns.

Pantha then combined the two, creating a ringlet of air with every motion he performed, both great to count larger area attacks but also increase the damage of his slashes and lunges.

( Ouryuujin Yarijutsu: Enjin ) Serengeti Spears: Imishokobezi
Type: Defensive/Ofensive
Damage Points: 60
Description: Imishokobezi is a form of parry that produces a ringlet of wind around a blade through clock and counterclock wise rotation of the wrist. The user will brandish the weapon and create dense and sharp ring vortexes around the blade, which burst from the edge of the blade mid-counter or mid-strike. These can be quite devastating against an opposing blade, pushing and breaking the weapon away from a strike, or even serve to augment a wound when striking an opponent directly, as the user can produce the ringlet near the opponent's body, creating a burst-like shredding wound at the point of impact, around the puncture wound. The ringlets' sizes can vary from a fist to adult-size, depending on the initial momentum and rotation speed. A single motion can only create 1 ringlet across the blade, though the whole form can produce up to 3 ringlets, through 3 different motions.
Note: Can only be used 4 times.
Note: No Serengeti Spear techniques above B rank in the next turn.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Xiao would listen more into the historic nature of the style and it’s weaponry; though most of this was only fables to his ears. Having only been recently brought back into existence centuries later; he was of course out of the loop. However it didn’t stop him from enjoying the information being given. “I see, are of you of the ancient tribe…Aburame? I believe I’ve meet a few several centuries ago…but even then the memory of them is foggy in my mind” Xiao said trying to recall his interactions with this civilization of the primitive Aburame Clan. Never the less, the lesson continued as Xiao continued to imitate the movements presented to him. Taking his spear into his left hand, he would thrust the spear forward, turning his wrist in the momentum gracefully, but once at the apex of the swing would invert his twist from behind, allowing the winds to unweave into a burst of wind, forming an oval shield in front of him. He would then swing the blade around normally, creating no drag as he turned the other way.

Once he does, he would thrust the blade forward, slowly rotating his wrist once more as he creates a sheen of wind over the spear once more. At a last second however, he would flick his wrist once more, causing the drag to shift that would pierce into through the air. It would easily strike a person, but at the stop of tip of the blade, it was clear it was intended to make the damage down be more optimal as a spear of wind is released from the tip. “
Perfect for slaying the flesh of demons…” he said before returning once more into a neutral position. Looking at the third demonstration; doing a combination of the two – forming a lunging strike as a ringlet of wind forms around the blade, bursting mid strike as he swung the spear forward, but also noticed the properties of the burst can also assist in striking causing the increase damage to a wound even more potent. “You’re very well taught in this, hopefully I can become as good as you” Xiao expressed in a monotone, but his bow would show his true appreciation for the time Panthalassa took out of his day to train him.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Xiao would listen more into the historic nature of the style and it’s weaponry; though most of this was only fables to his ears. Having only been recently brought back into existence centuries later; he was of course out of the loop. However it didn’t stop him from enjoying the information being given. “I see, are of you of the ancient tribe…Aburame? I believe I’ve meet a few several centuries ago…but even then the memory of them is foggy in my mind” Xiao said trying to recall his interactions with this civilization of the primitive Aburame Clan. Never the less, the lesson continued as Xiao continued to imitate the movements presented to him. Taking his spear into his left hand, he would thrust the spear forward, turning his wrist in the momentum gracefully, but once at the apex of the swing would invert his twist from behind, allowing the winds to unweave into a burst of wind, forming an oval shield in front of him. He would then swing the blade around normally, creating no drag as he turned the other way.

Once he does, he would thrust the blade forward, slowly rotating his wrist once more as he creates a sheen of wind over the spear once more. At a last second however, he would flick his wrist once more, causing the drag to shift that would pierce into through the air. It would easily strike a person, but at the stop of tip of the blade, it was clear it was intended to make the damage down be more optimal as a spear of wind is released from the tip. “
Perfect for slaying the flesh of demons…” he said before returning once more into a neutral position. Looking at the third demonstration; doing a combination of the two – forming a lunging strike as a ringlet of wind forms around the blade, bursting mid strike as he swung the spear forward, but also noticed the properties of the burst can also assist in striking causing the increase damage to a wound even more potent. “You’re very well taught in this, hopefully I can become as good as you” Xiao expressed in a monotone, but his bow would show his true appreciation for the time Panthalassa took out of his day to train him.
Yeah, I am an Aburame. From my mother's side I believe, though I'm not sure as I've never met her.

Panthalassa said, has Xiao performed the motions. As if to exemplify his statement, he tipped his sunglasses down, revealing his eyes as 2 flies escaped from his tearducts and flew in the air. Putting his sunglasses back on, Panthalassa picked his spear again and launched the final technique.

I'm sure you'll master it pretty soon! Okay so, this is as far as I got with the style. I think there are still quite a lot of techniques to explore. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you as well. The last technique is nothing new, but takes full advantage of the blade's harnessed air.

Panthalassa spun the blade slowly, and the drag increased tremendoulsy on the blade. After 10 seconds, at it's peak, Panthalassa rotated the blade with his wrist, with a clear strain on his arm muscles. Like a hurricane of cancer pincers, a elephant blast of wind was launched out of the blade, completely decimating the shack behind both and the training grounds mid range from them.

( Ouryuujin Yarijutsu: Ou-Ken-Yadokari ) Serengeti Spears: The Nigerian Kapsigi King
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 80
Description: The Nigerian Kapsigi King is a form of gyroscopic vibrating wrist movement, as the user draws a blade parallel to the ground. The compressed air currents, trapped within the intricate carving of the blade, will start to release, creating a visible serrated blade in the empty space left by the slowly drawing blade, increasing the length of the apparent weapon. At any point, , the user stops the blade and immediately rotates it 45º degrees, which will explode the condensed air currents into a mutilating vortex of wind, roughly resembling a burst of king crabs's pincers, directed towards the target. The vortex is wide enough to deal damage and push back an elephant sized summoning at it's max potential ( drawing the blade for 10 full seconds ) and enough to create powerful but short-ranged and localized burst of shredding wind if drawn for fractions of a second.
Note: Can only be used twice full range, or 4 times short-range.

But you don't have to store for this long. An instantaneous release still packs a great amount of damage to attack or defend you, even if it doesn't spread as far.

Pantha then showcased shorter accumulation of drag, still creating a large short-ranged burst from his blade.

This air drag is a natural displacement of air, with extreme speed and pressure. It can neutrally clash with all elemental ninjutsu techniques and other jutsu used by our opponents, while stil being really chakra-cost effective. If you decide to master your form, any known Kenjutsu technique can be replicated through our blades and unleash the air drag to acquire this style's strength. Otherwise, you can use the non-drag form to perform any Kenjutsu or Bukijutsu you kno.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Taking a grip onto the spear one more time; Xiao would swiftly start to rotate the spear. This was done with a very specific wrist movement; as he twists and turns it. As he does, winds start to become trapped on the spear but also slowly releasing it. It would take into the form of a serrated blade alongside the spear, appearing on the empty space it produced. The seemingly increased, the length of the blade but at its apex, Xiao would swing the blade into the opposite direction as he released the winds in the form of cancer shaped pincer hurricanes towards the nearby tree, while repeating the motion and quickly as she stops and turns into the direction; creating a burst of short-range localized bursts of shredding winds. “Did I do it well enough?” the Adepti asked, visibly sweating from all the hardwork he’s been putting into these motions.