AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk if anyone cares or not about tennis but this was the most disgraceful part of history ever.

serena after being caught cheating by having outside coaching but verbally blames the empire....

after being penalized a game giving osaka a 2 game lead.... osaka being the graceful player seemingly did nothing in the next game (game 9) , gave serena a ace win 0-point.

the next game was a battle of true skills and worth and of course osaka destoryed the frustrated serena and taking the crown as best women tennis player.....

osaka is a Japaneses/black female american/Japanese citizen whos only 20 years old , had quote" looked up to serena" and after beating her hero , serena had the nerve to steal the spotlight crying/blaming/whining that the game was rigged....

i guess when your on top of the world somtimes when someone comes to steal the throne you might get alittle defensive but man this was the most unsportsmen like conduct ive ever witnesses and to someone whos a decade younger and way more talented comes to take it.. its shameful and disgusting... how serena acted in such an elegant and graceful sport was just sadding, wonders where our world is coming to...

and rip mac miller

Last edited:

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She’s half Haitian. The DOS pro-black people will want to make the distinction.

Idk. This seemed like the best time to destroy her and still have cover because Osaka was also black.

They are out to stop Serena. Remember her tennis suit? They want her to die.

I’m interested in the pro black youtubers who ditched Serena. They said this would happen. Marrying a racist, not being black first. Etc.

Last edited:

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She’s half Haitian. The DOS pro-black people will want to make the distinction.

Idk. This seemed like the best time to destroy her and still have cover because Osaka was also black.

They are out to stop Serena. Remember her tennis suit? They want her to die.
im not pro anything but good point expect about osaka being black has anything to do with winning, but saddly i get it and it does matter...

serena is an idol to alot of people and too women/girls around the world in most aspect. samethingg with the whole kaepernick bullshit like let the man kneel shit we arnt nazis and always need to pledge to our so called 'GREAT AMERICA"

Tennis Robot

Elite
Kin
65💸
Kumi
3,060💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way you presented a lot of this information is very misleading. I don't really care that much about Serena's behavior - obviously it's lame but whatever; lots of tennis players behave like divas long before they are anywhere near professional level. I feel very bad for Osaka though, and I am much more disappointed in the crowd for their reaction to the whole debacle at the end. I think major tennis tournaments have the highest concentration of uneducated fans in attendance compared to any other sport. Honestly tennis as a whole might have the most uneducated fanbase, largely due to how the media crafts narratives in America (and how big the media is in America of course). I am hesitant about going into this because it's kind of dangerous territory, but I will explain if anyone wants to know lol.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way you presented a lot of this information is very misleading. I don't really care that much about Serena's behavior - obviously it's lame but whatever; lots of tennis players behave like divas long before they are anywhere near professional level. I feel very bad for Osaka though, and I am much more disappointed in the crowd for their reaction to the whole debacle at the end. I think major tennis tournaments have the highest concentration of uneducated fans in attendance compared to any other sport. Honestly tennis as a whole might have the most uneducated fanbase, largely due to how the media crafts narratives in America (and how big the media is in America of course). I am hesitant about going into this because it's kind of dangerous territory, but I will explain if anyone wants to know lol.
Tennis fans are dumb??? What?!
Football and soccer are more likely.

But what do I know. I’ve never been to a tennis tournament.

Maybe I should.
You must be registered for see images

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nothing about it but osaka bodyed her on the court with her first serves hitting above 110mph like nothing... serena had nothing to stop osaka volley nor her amazing serves... even getting help from her coach who probably saw serenas demise and difference in skills that osaka was the 'opponent'...

But if you could enlighten the facts upon me then shot because what i saw a was big baby crying and scared of losing the title and after being caught cheating(which her couch has already addimted doing during the game) was going to lose her pride and image... if anything serena acted poorly and stole a very important day for osaka...

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lots of people go to big tennis tournaments because it's like a 'high class' thing to do. They have no genuine interest in and very little understanding of the sport.
sports are sport and the best at it are the best... it can be anything for card games to football, any kind of competition is considered a sport just different rules. having to developed a skill in somthing isnt learned in weeks or years its a lifetime/ full on job . try playing something you never tried even if its small like eating hot dogs in a min. , and you probably dont like golf, swimming, or even poker...

Tennis Robot

Elite
Kin
65💸
Kumi
3,060💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sports are sport and the best at it are the best... it can be anything for card games to football, any kind of competition is considered a sport just different rules. having to developed a skill in somthing isnt learned in weeks or years its a lifetime/ full on job . try playing something you never tried even if its small like eating hot dogs in a min. , and you probably dont like golf, swimming, or even poker...
I'm not sure what part of my comment this was supposed to be responding to o_O

nothing about it but osaka bodyed her on the court with her first serves hitting above 110mph like nothing... serena had nothing to stop osaka volley nor her amazing serves... even getting help from her coach who probably saw serenas demise and difference in skills that osaka was the 'opponent'...

But if you could enlighten the facts upon me then shot because what i saw a was big baby crying and scared of losing the title and after being caught cheating(which her couch has already addimted doing during the game) was going to lose her pride and image... if anything serena acted poorly and stole a very important day for osaka...
[FONT=&quot]Again, you are responding as if you disagree with me, but you are saying things that don't really contradict what I said in my comments o_O[/FONT]

Last edited:

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If coaching is what I think it is, why is it illegal?
well having an eagle eye help you set up the game (volley) to your advantage fair then sure. just like poker if you had a friend tell you your opponents hand then youll win most likly.

but even then it was only one infraction , you need three before the the right according consequence is applied, which did when osaka was awarded a free game.. but even then osaka lost the next one on purpose.....osaka never or even tried to rebuttal serenas serves, well to me it looked like either serean just taped into overdrive or osaka wanted to win with grace and fairness. kind like when ichigo asked ulquiorra to wound him because it wouldnt have been fair

Last edited:

Tonybeeth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her coach was giving her hand signals.
Then she got penalized for talking back at ref. She called him a thief which got her in trouble.
You said HER COACH gave her signals. Doesn't sound like SHE did anything. People can say whatever they want to usually from the audience. It shouldn't matter as long as the player themselves don't take any action that's classified as cheating.
In tennis and most other sports (basketball, soccer . . .) coaches usually talk from the benches or audience. I don't see how that's cheating. It's not like he called her to one side and explicitly told her what to do.

Serena's emotions usually get the best of her. But I watched that match and I don't see the reason to give her a violation for what her coach did. If someone screamed from the crowd that a player should serve wide, how is that the player's fault?

Just my two cents

well having an eagle eye help you set up the game (volley) to your advantage fair then sure. just like poker if you had a friend tell you your opponents hand then youll win most likly.

but even then it was only one infraction , you need three before the the right according consequence is applied, which did when osaka was awarded a free game.. but even then osaka lost the next one on purpose.....osaka never or even tried to rebuttal serenas serves, well to me it looked like either serean just taped into overdrive or osaka wanted to win with grace and fairness. kind like when ichigo asked ulquiorra to wound him because it wouldnt have been fair
Funny you compare this to the ichigo vs ulquiorra fight. Well, I guess we're on an anime forum.

It did seem to me that osaka didn't or couldn't respond to anyone of serena's shot after the game penalty. Knowing Serena, there's a high possibility she went into overdrive and started playing better. Historically, she does this whenever she gets angry or when the stakes are high.

Also, that scenario wasn't the same as having an eagle eye. Yes, the coach's actions violated one of tennis rules. But this rule gets violated all the time. It's kinda dumb to prevent coaches from coaching during a match. Most popular sports allow this (soccer, basketball). I would even say that coaching during a game is to a player's disadvantage because the player needs to be focused and confident in their decisions. Trying to factor in external opinions would only cause a player to second guess themselves. So I don't see how signs from someone in the crowd can help you on that court.

We all know serena's emotions get the best of her. But I can say in this case it's not entirely her fault. That second code violation was obviously unwarranted. The rules need to be revisited

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said HER COACH gave her signals. Doesn't sound like SHE did anything. People can say whatever they want to usually from the audience. It shouldn't matter as long as the player themselves don't take any action that's classified as cheating.
In tennis and most other sports (basketball, soccer . . .) coaches usually talk from the benches or audience. I don't see how that's cheating. It's not like he called her to one side and explicitly told her what to do.

Serena's emotions usually get the best of her. But I watched that match and I don't see the reason to give her a violation for what her coach did. If someone screamed from the crowd that a player should serve wide, how is that the player's fault?

Just my two cents
It doesn't matter as that's how the rules are. Otherwise everyone could break that rule. If the coach tries to coach during the match, the player will be punished as how can you know the player didn't listen? They could just lie, so it would be ridiculously easy to bypass that rule. So it's logical that the player will be held accountable.

You can't compare this with other sports and especially not with team sports like basketball or football as they have a completely different mechanic. What other people say in the audience isn't relevant either as what value does it have what 100 strangers scream to you?

Rules are rules and the coach himself admitted he broke them. So the punishment was valid. Serena then broke her racket, which was again against the rules and then she started insulting the umpire, once more breaking the rules.

She deserved completely what she received. In fact overall seen most people don't even deny that, they just enlarged the entire thing to complaining about there being double standards as male players seem to get away much easier with stuff like this. This is indeed a topic worth investigating as everyone should be equal, however that does not change the fact that what she did was wrong, that she deserved her punishment and I sincerely doubt that she actually knew the track record of the umpire. So it comes down to that she calls him a thief and a sexist supposedly because other umpires when they monitor games of male players are more lenient.

Sorry, but that's plain arrogance. She presents herself as someone that strives for equality, but then uses sexism as a cheap scapegoat to justify her childish and unprofessional actions because she's losing.

Reactions: Tennis Robot

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It doesn't matter as that's how the rules are. Otherwise everyone could break that rule. If the coach tries to coach during the match, the player will be punished as how can you know the player didn't listen? They could just lie, so it would be ridiculously easy to bypass that rule. So it's logical that the player will be held accountable.

You can't compare this with other sports and especially not with team sports like basketball or football as they have a completely different mechanic. What other people say in the audience isn't relevant either as what value does it have what 100 strangers scream to you?

Rules are rules and the coach himself admitted he broke them. So the punishment was valid. Serena then broke her racket, which was again against the rules and then she started insulting the umpire, once more breaking the rules.

She deserved completely what she received. In fact overall seen most people don't even deny that, they just enlarged the entire thing to complaining about there being double standards as male players seem to get away much easier with stuff like this. This is indeed a topic worth investigating as everyone should be equal, however that does not change the fact that what she did was wrong, that she deserved her punishment and I sincerely doubt that she actually knew the track record of the umpire. So it comes down to that she calls him a thief and a sexist supposedly because other umpires when they monitor games of male players are more lenient.

Sorry, but that's plain arrogance. She presents herself as someone that strives for equality, but then uses sexism as a cheap scapegoat to justify her childish and unprofessional actions because she's losing.
Perfectly said there's no other way to put it. It's sad because she is an incredible athlete and she avoided taking responsibility for her actions on the highest stage and instead blamed sexism of all things, with this display of immaturity it is no wonder many take advocates of feminism as a joke.