Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The cities of Belgrade, Obrenovac, Valjevo, Sabac, Sremska Mitrovica and lot of other cities of Serbia are witnessing one of the biggest natural disasters in the living memory of the region. If someone want to participate and donate help for people of Serbia, here are all the information that I could get.

You must be registered for see images

Your 1$ doesnt mean much to you, but to these people it means everything in these hard moments because 1$=1 ration 1$=6l of water .

Please, share this article and help if you are able to. Please share first photo at your facebook profiles and animate people from your society.

Thankful people of Serbia.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
River of Sava is so overflown that it started to go upstream!...

OT: Da li se zna sta je sa Novim Sadom i okolicom? Imam rodbine gore i nikoga nemogu dobit na telefon:/

Asami..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
River of Sava is so overflown that it started to go upstream!...

OT: Da li se zna sta je sa Novim Sadom i okolicom? Imam rodbine gore i nikoga nemogu dobit na telefon:/
Nisam sigurna ali mislim da nisu preterano ugrozeni. Sad su Sabac i Obrenovac najkriticniji. :/

Ot: to anyone who has helped or is willing to help thank you a lot.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I may have to contact the embassy and see if there are volunteer operations being organized. I doubt I could make it into an immediate group, but cleaning up from this type of stuff takes a while. Helping to clean up after Katrina while I was in high school was something of a lesson in that regard.

I am curious if Nikšić was as heavily hit by this as some of the directly mentioned cities/municipalities. It's somewhat selfish of me to ask, but most of the news about specific regions is in Serbian, and I have zero confidence in my comprehension of it.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks everybody who are helping out or even just praying.. Things are looking up somewhat here for now although we are expecting two more waves of rain!

Last edited:
Reactions: Luther

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I donated a couple of dollars but I'm looking in to giving a more hefty donation.

By the way, Canada is going to be supplying foreign aid very soon as well, so there's that as well.

Reactions: cajin

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Donated .

My prayers go out to all the people who've lost their homes/family members.

Love, from Switzerland.
I donated a couple of dollars but I'm looking in to giving a more hefty donation.

By the way, Canada is going to be supplying foreign aid very soon as well, so there's that as well.
Thank you it's appreciated!