Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
should they make a sequel to Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? a sequel that picks up when Ed and Al are adults?? they have mastered the other alchemy and have come back to Winry and something weird happens...

What do you think?

Reactions: NLee

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
should they make a sequel to Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? a sequel that picks up when Ed and Al are adults?? they have mastered the other alchemy and have come back to Winry and something weird happens...

What do you think?
i would love for it to end in a happy way itd be so tight if they did a sequel :D

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hell no! And I'm a huge, HUGE fan of BOTH series'.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ended and solidified it's place as the greatest anime of all time! So if there's a sequel - or - anything in that nature, it'd ruin it's name and rep. Mostly because I highly doubt Yasuhiro Irie & Hiroshi Onogi could create something equal to or greater than FMA(B). Why? Because Bro-hood was truly the epitome of perfect. And you simply can't exceed/go beyond/surpass that which defines perfection - can you? No - especially if it's in regards to Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Lastly, if there was a sequel and it wasn't as good as FMA (the first one), than it'd lose all credibility of being the greatest series since the sequel would be apart of Bro-hood. Hence, for the sake of it's title of the best, it should not have a sequel!

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naw .. maybe they can have another anime in the same world of alchemy but with different characters however? .. that would not be too bad

razinzell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would have to be one of the best animes ever if it wants to live up to brotherhood. And if it doesnt, everyone will look at it as a disappointment.

And it just wouldn't be the same without wrath.