Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
more then 10,000 people died in the collaps alone. add on another 1,000 in the clean up and 2,500..remember this day guys , this day will never vanished in american memory.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Tradesguy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is the day everybody became blind to the world
to the point where the U.S. went into a country and spent trillions of dollours causing Irrepairable damage when they could have spent that money on humanitarian causes that make the world a better place.

I know someone who knows someone who put a blindfold on and went through the day with it on to represent that blindness

Last edited:
Reactions: Awkward Linguist

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is no such thing as death. In nature nothing dies. From each sad remnant of decay some forms of life arise. Yet, it's not how one dies, it's how one lives. Therein, lies the truth: death is simply an illusion, and within lies life. To die completely, a person must not only forget but be forgotten, and he who is not forgotten is not dead.

This day shall always stay in our memories as THAT day. We will NOT forget! These people will NOT die. This infamous day on which terror, death, and sadness was brought down upon us is not what we should remember this day for. We should remember it for those people who lost their lives; so they will not be forgotten, and will live on.

When we lose someoe we love, our bitterest tears may be called forth by the memory of hours when we loved them not enough. But what good can come from meeting death with tears? If someone is sorry for another's death, he doubles death, it adds in sorry and despair to the memory of the person. If by remembering me you let me live on, I would not want you to think of sadness when you remember me. Would you? No. We should think of happiness when we remember those who lost their lives. And within lies the paradox that is life.

Then again, has life ever made sense? When one thinks about the big question of life, what answer comes to mind? None. Life is beyond our comprehension. And, therefore, so is death. But what we CAN do is try to understand it, and to remember those who died, as those who lived.

We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears. We must not demean life by standing in awe of death. From the lifless body, flowers shall grow and the body is in them: that is eternity.

this is the day everybody became blind to the world
to the point where the U.S. went into a country and spent trillions of dollours causing Irrepairable damage when they could have spent that money on humanitarian causes that make the world a better place.

I know someone who knows someone who put a blindfold on and went through the day with it on to represent that blindness
Don't comdemn an entire nation for the idiocy of one leader.

In the words of William Blake, "To generalize, is to be an idiot".

Last edited:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a question, who voted for that leader not just once but twice
The first time, many of the voting machines were broken, and we were deceived.

The second time, no one good ran against him, and people were afraid of change.

To generalize is to be an idiot. You, sir, are an idiot, and an idiot of highest degree.

Tradesguy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I i am not saying ALL of america is to blame and also i wasn't saying it was america only that is to blame, most people not just americans became blind that day.

hey you know that they are working on how not to die documentaries for excaping a skyscraper cause we are getting close to building 1km high buildings and if something happens to them like a structoral defect thingie or a fire it is going to be hard to excape from 1km off the ground to get to the ground and away safely

Last edited:

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bish dude i understand you might be upset and all but i get upset when you insult people and call them idiots dont do that everyone is entitled to there opinon. when you disagree with someone you talk about it and bring across your point of view not call them idiots ok