Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I sorta get what you mean since we dont RP and ignore the threads but it's probably the same for them. I don't see many senseis or rpers participating in other threads.

I really wanna post in the battle threads and throw in a rasengan though..

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many threads gets lost cus they get fuzzled with RP threads that clouds the base.
RP threads should be kept separate from all the other threads imo.

The RP threads are already seperate in the RP section which is at the bottom. How are the RP threads clouding the base?

If you are talking about Today's Topics then no the RP threads are not clouding the base. RP threads appear there the most because the RP section is the most active section here and people make many genuine and high effort posts there. Removing RP posts from Today's Topics is unfair for the RPers as they they put a lot of effort in making RP posts and removing them means RPers cannot track the progress of the RP section. Removing RP threads will also have a negative effect because the forum will look even more inactive.

The RP section is the most active so of course the threads in that section will appear the most. If you do not like it you can try making the non rp sections active by posting and making threads in them.

About seperating the RP posts into another tab I highly doubt this would happen as not only will the forum look congested and the staff like things the way they are.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikombo

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
cocojlow plz....
You sir, are the cream of the crop.
Post automatically merged:

The RP threads are already seperate in the RP section which is at the bottom. How are the RP threads clouding the base?

If you are talking about Today's Topics then no the RP threads are not clouding the base. RP threads appear there the most because the RP section is the most active section here and people make many genuine and high effort posts there. Removing RP posts from Today's Topics is unfair for the RPers as they they put a lot of effort in making RP posts and removing them means RPers cannot track the progress of the RP section. Removing RP threads will also have a negative effect because the forum will look even more inactive.

The RP section is the most active so of course the threads in that section will appear the most. If you do not like it you can try making the non rp sections active by posting and making threads in them.

About seperating the RP posts into another tab I highly doubt this would happen as not only will the forum look congested and the staff like things the way they are.

I hope this helps.
If only OPB knew how important the RP is to a site 😭

• Sad
Reactions: Hammock

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This place needs complete overhaul . I wouldnt mind if they make RP as main forum page (should have been since the very forum depends on these people).

->I dont see a point why there is RP mods and regular mods seems like a classism and way too many moderators for low active forum .

-> However if RP needs to sustain in future (lets admit it you wont play this forever ) by adding new users which this forum admins have woefully neglected . Zise should nominate Lord of kaos or someone from rp as main admin of this place if RP members wants to sustain and encourage more member in their community.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
This place needs complete overhaul . I wouldnt mind if they make RP as main forum page (should have been since the very forum depends on these people).

->I dont see a point why there is RP mods and regular mods seems like a classism and way too many moderators for low active forum .

-> However if RP needs to sustain in future (lets admit it you wont play this forever ) by adding new users which this forum admins have woefully neglected . Zise should nominate Lord of kaos or someone from rp as main admin of this place if RP members wants to sustain and encourage more member in their community.

You really need a cleansing bath followed by three hour meditation session daily for 9 months, to fix that negative aura of yours.

Also please refrain from making such suggestions as above, when you have no idea who is in staff and what do they do. Zise is the main forum admin and there is no reason for V to replace him with LOK or anyone. Zise has his own skill set and it's Versuvio's choice whom he would like to partner with.

Status
Not open for further replies.