Senshi Shima - Shapeshifter Island

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
戦士島 - Senshi Shima, The Shapeshifter's Island.

Long ago, when the world was new, the human race was split in two. One of these two groups were the normal humans, who have ruled the Earth for time in memorial. The other was a special group, blessed with the forms of animals that ruled the Earth's wild lands. This group has been found all over the world, hidden from humans; and sometimes living with them. In one remote corner of the world is an island filled with creatures such as this. This is the Island of Senshi Shima, a home to all who share a form with the animals of the world.

The Island is split into 13 sections. Each has a different clan or purpose.
  1. Exile - Desert land with little growth and fresh water. Home to all exiled from their clan.
  2. Wolf Clan - Wolf Shapeshifters. Guardians of the Exile, keeping them in their own territory.
  3. Fox Clan - Fox Shapeshifters. Timid and quiet, hunters not warriors. Smart but secluded.
  4. Bull/ Oxen Clan - Ox/ Bull shapeshifters. Strong and bulky. Slow. Small territory due to limited needs.
  5. Snake Clan - Serpentine Shapeshifters. Lean and flexible. Connected to the old ways of doing things. Can be dangerous if provoked, otherwise self-sufficient and peaceful. Able to use magic.
  6. Bear Clan - Bear Shapeshifters. Can survive in different climates. Community is key to them. Peaceful bulky people, festive. Do not anger.
  7. Avian Clan - Bird Shapeshifters. Interior hierarchy is based on avian form. Walk around in a "Demi-Form" with wings on backs. Able to use magic. Strongest with magic.
  8. Bat Clan - Bat Shapeshifters. Mysterious group. Border shrouded in fog/ covered in talismans. Versed in dark magic. Area covered in Shrines and Temples.
  9. Big Cat clan - Mostly mountain lions and snow leopards, but other big cats as well. Big cats are Nomads, welcomed in all territories except Bat.
  10. No-Mans-Land - Not able to be claimed by any clan. Used for council meetings and trading.
  11. Otter Clan - Fresh and Sea otters. Natural fishers and sailors. Merchants that collect stuff from other lands. Some live on the mainland to allow others to travel the seas.
  12. Leaders Island - Sacred. Only the clan leaders allowed on. Where the new leaders go to learn about their clan from ancestors.
  13. Healers Island - Sacred. Only the clans healers (And spiritual guides) are allowed on. Where they go to earn the knowledge of medicine from ancestors. Can be visited to get rare ingredients and to learn about new ailments.

Bio Template:
Name:
Clan:
Alternate-Form:(Image/ Description)
Role in Clan:

My Bio:
Name: Conner Grace
Description: A red-headed male, with sparkling green eyes. He is nearly 5'8", and has a lean, but firm physique. He is normally seen wearing a buttoned down shirt, some jeans, and some short black boots. He wears some prescription glasses that help cut out some of the light that goes to his sensitive eyes. He has a tattoo on his left wrist of a camera, and on his right arm he has a tattoo of the Snake constellation, Serpens. He likes to listen to music through small earphones connected to an MP3 player.
Clan: Serpentine
Alternate-Form:
You must be registered for see images

Role in Clan:Medic-in-training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Please let me know if you have any questions. You do not need to wait for approval to start RPing here, however please use the above template and take it seriously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Conner walked around the village center, headed to the Medical Den, where he was going to be learning how to help younglings go through their first shedding without scratching at the itchy dry scales coming off of them, the sun feeling warm on his red hair, causing it to look like flowing fire in the gentle breeze.

Last edited:

Akiria

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Akria
Description:
(albino fox, believed to be evil. Also only has a half form not a full human form, so her ears and tail are always out.Shes been apparently cursed since the day she was born so says her clan. their constantly trying to kill her, but wont exile her fearing that she might unleash rath on to other clans. So most days she locked away in a green house like a pet. Always treated like pet, spat on steped on. She doesn't like new people, the only thing she llikes is nature, it doesn't hurt her. shes forbidden to even shape even if it where to kill her other wise.
Clan:Fox
Alternate-Form:Full:
You must be registered to see images

Half:
You must be registered to see images

Role in Clan: Outcast/Herbilist,

GodOfThunderAndLightning

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(been a while since i've made a bio haha this is fun. Also can we get first in first serve with clan leader roles? I'll change my role if i cannot otherwise i'd like to be clan leader if that's ok with you.

My question still stands but in the interim i might just go with guardian or something)

Bio Template:
Name: Sen (Unkown)
Description:

Sen is large with rare sharp features for people of his clan, like most he is protective, fierce, kind and yet brutal. Enjoying festivities is always a pleasure and Sen himself much rather have peace than anything else, although when the need arises he is among the first to step forward and take the brunt of the storm.

Growing up as an orphan, not knowing who his parents are or were. Instead he was found in his shifted cub form by an unknown Elder of the Clan surrounded by black moon flowers. The circumstances of his birth remain a mystery to even the priests and shamans of Senshi Shima.

Now he is 21 and heading into a path full of fun, happiness, strife and grief.
Clan: Bear Clan
Alternate-Form:

Sen tends to either go to his full form or stay in his human and never in a halfway transition, he does however vary size and may not choose to go full size at all times. Like most of his clan his large and more so in his shapeshifted form, most times relying on brute force more than anything at their/his disposal to deal with things that are in the way.
Role in Clan: Warrior, worker, Guardian!

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ATTENTION:

WILL BE RE-MAKING THIS THREAD LATER TONIGHT AND WILL BE CREATING A DISCORD FOR OOC COMMUNICATIONS AS WELL!

THOSE WHO HAVE POSTED HERE ALREADY WILL BE MESSAGED TO SEE IF THEY ARE STILL INTERESTED AND IF THEY ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING WITH WORLD CREATION!