Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soon after getting dressed, Kid gripped his gunbai and strapped it on his back as he made his way to the training ground where he would meet his new student who wished to learn how to utilize the wind element effectively, the conditions were perfect for learning such an element, a cool breeze could be felt as the sun shone brightly.

Once he reached the training ground, Kid caught a glimpse of his student resting on a hill while reading a book, he let out a sigh before speaking, "Oi, put that book away and come over here. I am Death the Kid and I will be teaching you about the Wind element so I'd let to get right to it. First tell me your name and after that, I'd like to you tell me everything you know about the Wind element."

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Aya heard her Senpai's voice, she immediately hid her loved book.

"Ohayo Senpai! Yoshioka Aya, desu." Bows.

"Wind together with Earth, Water and Fire, is one of the four known basic elements, which represent the substance of the world.
Wind Release is one of the five basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible. Wind Release is mainly short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage.

Wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well.
Wind-natured chakra can also be channelled into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range. The wind affinity is seemingly more common amongst shinobi of Sunagakure.

Strength:
Wind is strong against lightning because it is a natural electrical insulator.

Weakness:
Wind is weak against fire because the flames are fuelled by air.

Wind Release can be used in conjunction with Fire Release to augment the strength of the fire technique.Additionally, it can be used with Water Release to increase the latter's concussive and overall destructive power.

Wind natured chakra is a component of the following kekkei genkai: Ice Release, Scorch Release and Magnet Release.

It is also a component of the kekkei tōta: Dust Release."

Aya smiled at her sensei, waiting for response.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: I would have really liked if you wrote what you know rather than copy from wiki, that way I could help you by explaining what you don't understand. I don't want you to be afraid to ask questions and stuff, that's what I'm here for so please, even if its a little, write what you know and I will explain if you have any questions, okay?

Listening to his student speak, Kid was surprised that she knew so much about the element even though she was inexperienced, he waited until she was done before speaking, "Well done Aya, it seems you have a good understanding of the element so there's not much to add. Before we begin with the jutsus, I want you to tell me everything you know about Nature and Shape Manipulation, can you do that?"

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: :T_T: gomen Senpai, I got used to that kind of training (answering completely).. gomen.. :shy:

Naruto Sensei, arigato for the visit :p
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Arigato Senpai, I've been reading stuffs.." :sweat:

"About Nature Manipulation, what I know is that the quality of chakra can be changed in composition with the 5 elements, Wind, Fire, Water, Earth and Lightining. While Shape Manipulation is an advanced chakra control that is done by combining an element with chakra and thus create a technique, whichever size or shape the user wants it to. That is all I can say Senpai."

Aya looks away as she is shy with her answer. >.<

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: Its okay, remember that this is a learning experience for us both, this is my first time teaching some1 so I'm nervous as well, just try to have fun.

"That wasn't bad but I'd like to add a bit more to that."

"Shape manipulation is one of the most important steps when utilizing Ninjutsu and in some cases, Taijutsu. So as the name implies, shape manipulation has to do with altering the shape of our chakra but this isn't the only thing we can achieve, through shape manipulation, we can control the direction and speed of our chakra and the density of it in order to give your chakra a desired form. The perfect example of this is the Rasengan, its considered shape manipulation at the highest level, the user spins his chakra rapidly in various directions while condensing it at the same time to shape into a sphere."

"So as I explained with shape manipulation, its basically giving your chakra a form of sorts, nature manipulation on the hand is giving that form a certain set of characteristics/properties. Similar to how you picture the shape you want and mold your chakra into that shape, this is done by picturing those characteristics and applying it to your chakra. For example, let's use wind, you would picture thin, sharp winds and make your chakra mimic those characteristics to create wind natured chakra, the same would apply for the other 4 chakra natures."

"If you have any questions, now would be the perfect time to ask them and if you don't have any, we can begin with the techniques."

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: ALright Senpai :) forgive my delay, Ive been busy with work. :)
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aya listened carefully to her Senpai's explanation. O_O nodded to show understanding, and replied;

"Senpai, other than Rasengan, can u please give another example of Shape Manipulation jutsu?" :)

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm really sorry for the delay.

"This time I think I'll just stick to a wind based technique."

"You start off by gathering a large amount of your chakra in your dominant hand, once this has been done, you then begin changing the nature of said chakra by giving it the properties of Wind but rather than the usual slicing nature of the element, you give your chakra a free flowing nature for this technique. Having applied those characteristics to your chakra, you then release the chakra from your arm while simultaneously using shape manipulation to condense the Wind around your arm, shaping it into a demonic claw that acts like an extension of your arm."

"As you can tell, this technique is very different from the Rasengan but that's the reason I chose it. I wanted to demonstrate that by manipulating the shape (through Shape Manipulation) of your chakra , you can create techniques that vary in both size and shape to suit your needs. With this particular technique, the compression of the chakra makes the claw 'solid' which is not something often associated with Wind and it is because of this that you can utilize the claw to attack your opponent as if it were an extension of your hand, lift/catch heavy objects, swat away ordinary weapons thrown at you and several other things."

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

You must be registered for see images