[CJ] Senkenjutsuuuuu~

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I hear you like Dokkodo. Well, then, let's get started.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: The ultimate form of the Dokkodo technique Hidden truths, this technique is comparable to the Samurai Saber Technique in both its concept and execution. By channeling Senjutsu into the blade, the user becomes capable of creating crescents of natural energy sharpened to slice through metal and bone effortlessly. These crescents are capable of combating equal ranked Elemental Ninjutsu. Unlike Samurai Saber Technique, however, these cannot create chakra weapons to attack with, instead just creating slashes and strikes following the user's strike motion. They crescents can carry the effects of either form of Senkenjutsu.
Note: Can be used three times and the user cannot use any other Dokkodo techniques S rank and higher that turn and the next turn.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode.

Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (+10 to Technique Chakra)
Damage: N/A
Description: After entering Dokkodo, the user will focus Senjutsu enhanced chakra into their blade and charge it, such that the effects of White Blade Flow can be extended to other Dokkodo Kenjutsu by adding 10 chakra to its cost. Doing so causes the user's sword to leave a glittering trail of glass like shards in the air simply by moving it, and allows the techniques to carry a corroding Senkenjutsu effect: the released chakra quickly corrodes through the obstacle, weakening by exposing the obstacle's "shatter point". This is a point on the technique that the Senjutsu compromises, causing it to shatter in a glow of white glass-like shards, lending to the technique's name. It is capable of destroying solids and liquids of equal chakra or lower while dispersing energy as well.
Note: Useable three times, and remains active for four turns per activation. Only during this window can the +10 Chakra augmentation be done to Dokkodo techniques.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30-40
Damage: 60-80
Description: A Dokkodo technique comparable to the Samurai technique Secret Sword: Snowstorm Beheading. The user will channel Senjutsu into their blade, cloaking it in natural energy in much the same manner as one would for (Dokkōdō: Kakusu Shinjitsu ) - The Alone Way: Hidden Truths. Once done, the user will swing their blade, releasing outwards a massive swirling cyclone-like shockwave of natural energy that can carry either form of Senkenjutsu, that takes the appearance of a storm of cherry blossom petals. The cyclone is powerful enough to slash apart bone and steel effortlessly, and is capable of combating equally ranked Elemental Ninjutsu.
Note: S rank version is usable 2 times per battle with a two turn cool down in between usages; A rank version is usable 3 times per battle.

So, given our respective histories I'm not super interested in having you parrot back to me what the techniques say. Mostly just wondering if there's anything you need explained further for them.

Reactions: Kirikoe

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
No questions on Blatant Lies. I like that the crescents can carry the effects of either form of Senkenjutsu.

For True White Blade Flow's ability to apply the shatter point effect to other Dokkodo techniques, does this mean that if applied to Sword Bullet it'd be able to corrode an opposing technique and then go on to damage the opponent? Also, can this be used in the same TF as another Dokkodo technique as it's simply an infusion?

No questions on One Thousand Cherry Blossoms. I loved the addition of Snowstorm from Boruto for Samurai.

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions on Blatant Lies. I like that the crescents can carry the effects of either form of Senkenjutsu.

For True White Blade Flow's ability to apply the shatter point effect to other Dokkodo techniques, does this mean that if applied to Sword Bullet it'd be able to corrode an opposing technique and then go on to damage the opponent? Also, can this be used in the same TF as another Dokkodo technique as it's simply an infusion?

No questions on One Thousand Cherry Blossoms. I loved the addition of Snowstorm from Boruto for Samurai.
On Blatant Lies: Indeed. I feel the two effects of Senkenjutsu are a major draw of the ability, and so a generalist technique like this should likewise be flexible.

On True White Blade Flow: Yup, that should be correct. There were updated rules for Chakra v Chakra clashes and how they function, recently, so that should help clarify things there. And it should be able to be used? The infusions definitely are, but I'm not sure how things like the initial activation are treated nowadays in regards to timeframe.

And indeed. I needed a Dokkodo AOE and it seemed the perfect framework for it.

If all is now clear to you, go wild.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør