Senju/Uchiha mix breeds ?

Super Rage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This just doesn't add up to me...how is it that the senju and uchiha were living amongst each other at one point when madara and hashi finally called a truce yet we've never heard of there being a mixture of the two clans cause I'm sure they both "got it in" so why don't we hear of any of their children or grandchildren ? And if that was the case wouldn't they all be capable of awakening the rinnegan much easier without the excessive training and hardship ?

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,771๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
There probably was a romeo and juliet thing that happen but that was put to an end before it even started lol. And would u fall for someone who hated u because of your background just becausr the leadets came to a truce? It probably wouldnt be safe to do so for both parts

Super Rage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There probably was a romeo and juliet thing that happen but that was put to an end before it even started lol. And would u fall for someone who hated u because of your background just becausr the leadets came to a truce? It probably wouldnt be safe to do so for both parts
Lol I like the whole Romeo and Juliet referrence, they couldve kept things on the downlow lol