Senju Tsunade (Naruto) vs Senju Tobirama (Naruto)

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Setting/Location: The Forest Of Death
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent
Motivation: Motivated to kill/Morals off
Equipment: Tobirama has the thunder god sword
Preparation N/A
Continuity/Canon: Video games/Anime
Distance: 20 ft
Rules: Tsunade starts out in her hundred healings form and has katsuyu summoned while tobirama has two edo tensei summons of random jonin

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She hard counters him.

The slug can melt any tagged kunai. Her reactions are too good for FTG Slash. Her close combat style insures that he can't do explosions lest he get caught up in them. His attempts at energy techniques will be disrupted by the slug which will havs covered the ground and disrupt his energy balance on contact. Finally, she runs around with V2 RK while he scales below Minato who is equal to standard RK in speed.

He cannot get close because she will destroy him. He cannot keep his distance because the slug will melt him. It's not a stomp, but it is guaranteed.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She hard counters him.

The slug can melt any tagged kunai. Her reactions are too good for FTG Slash. Her close combat style insures that he can't do explosions lest he get caught up in them. His attempts at energy techniques will be disrupted by the slug which will havs covered the ground and disrupt his energy balance on contact. Finally, she runs around with V2 RK while he scales below Minato who is equal to standard RK in speed.

He cannot get close because she will destroy him. He cannot keep his distance because the slug will melt him. It's not a stomp, but it is guaranteed.
Heavily disagree. Tobirama can dispel the slug via any source of damage. That negates half your reasoning right there. He materializing water from nothing with one seal. What will Tsunade do against an instant Tsunami? The slug will not be able to evade a thing. He was on par with Izuna in CQC so even though she outclasses him in strength, skill? Hardly. He also has the sword of the FTG. Tsunade will go limbless trying to hit him and she isn't healing/regenning fast enough for Tobirama not to piece her up. The acid will also not eat thru water. Only mix with it so Tobirama can use almost any shield of water to protect himself while the "jounin" are meat shields. Any prep time given to him, Tsunade loses. It took two of the most powerful techniques in existence by two of the most powerful shinobi in existence to break and disable the sword. Katsuyu gets pieced by it.

Tobirama claps.

Reactions: Urda

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heavily disagree. Tobirama can dispel the slug via any source of damage. That negates half your reasoning right there. He materializing water from nothing with one seal. What will Tsunade do against an instant Tsunami? The slug will not be able to evade a thing. He was on par with Izuna in CQC so even though she outclasses him in strength, skill? Hardly. He also has the sword of the FTG. Tsunade will go limbless trying to hit him and she isn't healing/regenning fast enough for Tobirama not to piece her up. The acid will also not eat thru water. Only mix with it so Tobirama can use almost any shield of water to protect himself while the "jounin" are meat shields. Any prep time given to him, Tsunade loses. It took two of the most powerful techniques in existence by two of the most powerful shinobi in existence to break and disable the sword. Katsuyu gets pieced by it.

Tobirama claps.
I don't understand the reasoning behind the first line.

And i suspect neither do Manda, Orochimaru, Nagato and many others - all of whom have superior blades and elements to Tobirama.

I know not of these Tsunami you speak, but her taking of hits from V4 Uchiha Energy Armour makes me think she can easily handle that.

I know not of the cqc skill of Izuna, but that he possessed eye powers while she has body powers, that she lived her entire front line life off of cqc as well as that she scales close to V2 RK while he scales below Minato, has me highly skeptical of it.

I suppose the water should push back the acid in a direct confrontration.

I know not of this FTG Sword you of. At least, of such legendary stature and power as you speak of.

In both our threads, i have more to say, but i want to deal with direct matters first.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama has a big advantage if he has Edo Tensei at the start of the fight and standing at long-range because Tsunade is primarily a close-range fighter, focus on Taijutsu. Not to mention that Tombirama has water style Jutsu that can shape the landscape. The fight is really one-side even with Tsunade having Strength of A Hundred activated and Slug summoned as support.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama has a big advantage if he has Edo Tensei at the start of the fight and standing at long-range because Tsunade is primarily a close-range fighter, focus on Taijutsu. Not to mention that Tombirama has water style Jutsu that can shape the landscape. The fight is really one-side even with Tsunade having Strength of A Hundred activated and Slug summoned as support.
If he gets reanimations at the start, is that not skewed?

Should Tsunade herself not get to start with the slug out?

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama is the second fastest ninja of all time after minato his teleportation powers allow him to instantly be head tsunade at the beginning of the battle with little difficulty and he can use his water style and teleportation to kill katsuyu. And he has edos of ninja jonin for good measure as backup so he can never loose