613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Senju Hashirama
Nickname: The Space Between the Pillars, First Shadow of The Leaf, Lazy Fist, God of Shinobi
Clan: Senju
Looks: Hashirama was a tall man with tanned skin, dark eyes and waist-length black hair typically styled in a centre-parted fringe that framed his face, although sometimes he wore it combed-back with two single locks framing his face instead. In most cases, his attire took the form of the standard shinobi dress of his era, consisting of dark red traditional armour — similar to that of samurai — worn over a simple black suit. This armour was constructed from numerous metal plates, formed into multiple protective guards along his body, in particular: chest, shoulders, thighs and forearms. This clothing was accompanied by sandals and his village's forehead protector, after its formation. In his youth, Hashirama had shorter hair which hung about his face. In terms of attire, he wore several different outfits which included the more traditional pinstriped kimono pants of his clan, with a dark kimono shirt and sleeveless haori, to a sleeveless kimono top and bottom with which he wore bandages on his arm. He also wore at times, a haori jacket as well as a full-length sleeveless one with a poncho-scarf around his neck

Personality: Hashirama was one of a kind amongst the ninjas of his era. Unlike his brother and his father, Hashirama was caring, naive, trusting and innocent. He was also incredibly modest and respectful of others that wielded power or skill, even if they were his "enemy". Above all, Hashirama strived for peace and for understanding and hoped that one day, children wouldn't need to go to war. It was this dream that he tried to nurture when he formed the Hidden Village in the Leaf with Uchiha Madara. It was this dream that showcased his uncanny loyalty and naive mind; he would do anything to protect his villagers even if that meant killing his best friend; the best friend that tried to kill him over and over again and in whom he objectively should have known not to trust.

Village Info
Village of Birth: Somewhere in the Fire Country before he created Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: N/A

Rank//Chakra Info
Ninja Rank: Sage of Illusionary Touch
Specialty: Mokuton, Suiton, Doton, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Senjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Genkotsu Namakemono

Elements:

Your ninjutsu:

Bukijutsu

Background Info

As a child during the Warring States Period, Hashirama first came across Madara Uchiha at the edge of a river where the young Uchiha was attempting to skip a stone all the way across. Easily getting a rock to the other side, Hashirama introduced himself to Madara as his rival in stone skipping, and noted that he was clearly leading. Neither Hashirama nor Madara revealed their surnames, as it was unwise in such an era. Unbeknownst to them, their clans had been in a bloody feud for ages, hired constantly by opposing factions to counterbalance the other.

Soon afterward, Hashirama attended the burial of his younger brother, Kawarama, who had been murdered by members of the Uchiha clan.

Saddened by Kawarama's passing, Hashirama got into a brief altercation with his father over what he considered to be the pointless death of his brother. That moment convinced Hashirama, with his brother, Tobirama's support, that there would have to be peace amongst ninja. Not long passed before Itama, Hashirama and Tobirama's other younger brother, also fell to the perils of war. The event led Hashirama to return to the riverbank, where he met with Madara once more, and with him discussed the death of Itama. Finding solace in each other's company, the two continued to meet by the river, where they sparred, shared techniques and talked over prospects for the future.

It was during one of these meetings that Hashirama revealed his dream to create a new village where people could live in peace, and more importantly, where children could grow up and study together. It would be a place where shinobi would be assigned missions based on their level of skill and not out of necessity to fill a battlefield with forces, learned or not. Madara agreed, and the two children decided to build their dream village below the very cliff where they talked.

However, Hashirama's friendship with the young Uchiha was not long to last, as Butsuma soon discovered from Tobirama that his son had been meeting with Madara. Revealing to Hashirama that Madara was in fact an Uchiha who had killed several of the Senju's strongest shinobi, he ordered his son to use his meetings with Madara to spy on him and, if necessary, to kill him.

Still, Hashirama could not stand to betray his friend; when the two boys met again they warned each other that a trap had been set for the other, but as they fled, they looked back in shock to find their fathers and younger brothers standing across from each other, fully ready for combat. After Hashirama and Madara intervened to protect their respective younger brothers, Hashirama was devastated to see Madara end their friendship and declare them mortal enemies. As the years passed, Hashirama was forced to battle his once-friend many times before they eventually became the leaders of their clans. Hashirama attempted repeatedly to convince Madara to cease fighting, but Madara objected.

After Madara obtained his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, Hashirama defeated the jaded Uchiha and approached him once more to create peace between their clans; however, Madara once again refused to accept, and stated that he would not trust the Senju unless Hashirama either took his own life, or that of his younger brother.

Choosing suicide, Hashirama asked his brother to accept the Uchiha as allies and end their feud, and prepared to take his own life. But as he was about to take his own life, Madara stopped him and acknowledged his resolve, taking the first step into forming the truce and the alliance between both clans, ensuring peace.

After the truce, the Uchiha and Senju made preparations for their village to finally be founded. Hashirama expressed his desire for Madara to be made the first Hokage, and even carve his likeness onto the cliffside overlooking the village.

Tobirama, however, convinced him that the villagers would never follow Madara, and that the should be given the choice of who should lead them. Hashirama reluctantly agreed. The villagers selected Hashirama over Madara for the title of First Hokage. Afterwards, Hashirama and Madara met at the Naka Shrine, where Madara expressed his fear of Tobirama becoming the Second Hokage, and announced his plan to make his dream become a reality.

At one time point, Hashirama gained control of several tailed beasts. After this, some point after becoming Hokage, Hashirama convened the very first meeting of the five Kage, accompanied by his brother and future successor Tobirama. Overwhelmed that the leaders of the Five Great Shinobi Countries actually attended the meeting, Hashirama lowered his head thankfully to his equals and while admonished by his brothers and peers alike, he noted he could not help it. Hashirama made his plea to them to preserve the future of their children. He also expressed concern that the peace agreement between the five of them would not last long but he dreamed of a future where everyone would be united under one cause. Eventually, he shared the tailed beasts to other villages in an attempt to maintain peace and equalise the power between the nations thus ending the dispute between them.

Madara departed the village. Soon afterwards, Konohagakure began to prosper as Hashirama and Madara had dreamed it would in childhood, causing other nations to adopt Konoha's Shinobi Nation system. Later, Madara returned, having acquired control over the Nine-Tailed Fox, intent on challenging Hashirama once again. During the battle Hashirama attempted to reason with Madara to stop fighting and come to his senses, but realising that Madara would not back down, Hashirama entered Sage Mode to end the battle. With his augmented power, Hashirama was able to destroy Madara's Susanoo and subdue the Nine-Tails, forcing Madara to confront Hashirama directly. The battle waged on well into the night, leaving both Shinobi battered and exhausted.

In a final clash, Madara was the last one standing. Looking back at Madara, Hashirama tried one more time to reason with Madara, noting how far their former shared dream had come. When Madara scoffed at the remarks, Hashirama resolved to finish Madara off, revealing himself behind Madara and stabbing him through the chest. As Madara realised the Hashirama he had clashed with was a clone, Hashirama bitterly accepted that Madara had truly relinquished his ties to their village, and declared that he would always protect it.

Madara vowed that one day the village would become shrouded in darkness before finally collapsing. In the aftermath of intense battle, the defeated Madara faked his death and went into hiding, while Hashirama's wife, Mito Uzumaki, became the Nine-Tails' first jinchūriki by sealing the beast within herself. The devastation to the terrain which ensued from this battle were so great that it created an entire land formation that eventually became known as the Valley of the End.

Other

Weapons and Seals: Hashirama was branded with the , which activated on his death as a way to prevent his corpse from being tampered with and the , needed to use the special fighting style known as Fuuin Genkotsu. He also had small marks on his wrists and his clothes to be able to use the basic . Hashirama had, like most other ninjas, several basic weapons in him (shurikens, kunais, paper tags, etc etc) hidden in his clothes and even in the small seals he branded himself with as well as pre made scrolls and tags of various natures. From his arsenal, the most prominent tools were the Scroll of Seals, a large scroll said to contain in-between the multiple techniques, many kinjutsu (because of the dangerous techniques it contained, the scroll was always on Hashirama's possession) and a pair of regular Ninjato. His most powerful weapon however, was . A formidable, mysterious staff that he wore strapped to his back and that was said to have been the weapon of a God. Hashirama was also trained using a pair of (Katai Omori) Leg Weights which he continued to use. His mind was ultimately protected by the technique from aggressive genjutsu.

Pictures:

"Shinobi are people who endure to achieve their goals… but depending on what they choose as their goal they change… like Madara and I…"

"No matter what happens I will protect our… no my village. I still believe that protecting the village is the best way to protect people, shinobi, and children…! Anyone who tries to harm it, whether they are my friends, siblings or my own children… I won't forgive them."

Theme Song and Background Music:

"The village Madara and I originally desired was something that could connect clans. An important cornerstone to turn chaos into order and maintain it. Something to protect children and avoid useless quarrels… a place ruled by peace."

Battles
Won: All of those that mattered...
Lost: Those that were meaningless...​

☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷

Update to

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love this work of art for its pure simplicity. Its not over the top just....beautifully simple. I appreciate the effort you spent on this or if you had help, the person(s) involved.

I remember when you had that battle with Yamato-san a couple of years back. You never cease to amaze me Scorps-sama.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yours was cool MU. And thanks for the compliments. I decided on a simpler approach, all black and white, only manga cut images, nothing to extreme, cannon story taken from wikia, etc. Sometimes simpler is better.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pssh, I should have passed first, now Kerrah or Cobalt will be the second and then third... which will make me the fourth... damn you, Alt! :T_T:

Nice biography theme ^_^

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overpowered = unreasonable. Give or take.

I'm not, by a long shot, the most powerful active member in the base. I have no "oped" abiliites. I have good cjs and a nice clan and a Senjutsu bio. I wouldn't call myself oped.