KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok man this is getting quite annoying now. For the last time lets clarify the difference between the 2.

Senju Dna: Longevity and Stamina (high chakra)

Hashirama's dna : Longevity , Stamina, Mokuton.

Hashirama's Dna is not fully "SENJU " dna... If it was any random fodder Senju would be fine for the dna. It is SENJU + Mokuton.

Senju dna doesn't have Mokuton. Hashirama's dna has never been called Senju dna. I'm just clarifying this right now. Sure post your opinions on this. But i find it quite annoying when this is used in arguments.

Trilla

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Senju Clan = The clan with a thousand skills
That is the translation, meaning mokuton is just one of those thousands of techniques..each senju had their own ability unique to them..it's like Obito's kamui, it's a technique via sharingan but not every sharingan user has it
just like mokuton

kunde

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hashi indeed is a pure senju . .
Mokuton is his KKG
mokuton = earth+water release. .
for uchiha's sharinga is KKG . .in the same manner for hashi mokuton is KKG . .just because he has mokuton as his KKG doesn't mean he's partially senju

Prime Rib

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok man this is getting quite annoying now. For the last time lets clarify the difference between the 2.

Senju Dna: Longevity and Stamina (high chakra)

Hashirama's dna : Longevity , Stamina, Mokuton.

Hashirama's Dna is not fully "SENJU " dna... If it was any random fodder Senju would be fine for the dna. It is SENJU + Mokuton.

Senju dna doesn't have Mokuton. Hashirama's dna has never been called Senju dna. I'm just clarifying this right now. Sure post your opinions on this. But i find it quite annoying when this is used in arguments.
No its cause hashirama is special among the senju clan thats why he gots wood release. look at sauske he has blaze release which is unique among the uchiha clan. Uchiha or senju DNA l

Touken

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I always wondered what would happen if an Uchiha w/ EMS got Tobirama's DNA. I still think they'd get Rinnegan eventually.
They would but no Mokuton.

The reason why Hashirama can execute Mokuton is because his chakra is special. He can use his chakra as a life force which is why he can breathe life into trees.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That is the translation, meaning mokuton is just one of those thousands of techniques..each senju had their own ability unique to them..it's like Obito's kamui, it's a technique via sharingan but not every sharingan user has it
just like mokuton
Thousand skills = ninja techniques.. not Bloodlines.. lmao

Hashi indeed is a pure senju . .
Mokuton is his KKG
mokuton = earth+water release. .
for uchiha's sharinga is KKG . .in the same manner for hashi mokuton is KKG . .just because he has mokuton as his KKG doesn't mean he's partially senju
Sharingan is part of their blood..... lmao. Do you know any other Senju who has Mokuton in their blood?

hashi is stronger than senju he represents the younger son and is stronger than ems madara
his longevity and stamina is the reason why he could do mokuton
Senju rep the younger son. Rikudou himself was a senju. However Hashirama's blood is JUST senju blood? you must be reading the wrong manga.

Find me one scan , Hashirama's dna is just referred to as Senju dna. Sorry but even for the Senju, Hashirama is special case.

Tobirama is a pure senju. Hashirama is not.

nandachikara

Legendary
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
just like mokuton
exactly hashirama is special even among the senju because of one thing....the mokuton. if the senju dna was the key to awakening the rinnegan madara would never have fought hashirama to get is power,he can just look for a random senju and take is dna tada...rinnegan. but no the mokuton dna is special not the senju dna.

Lamb

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thousand skills = ninja techniques.. not Bloodlines.. lmao

Sharingan is part of their blood..... lmao. Do you know any other Senju who has Mokuton in their blood?

Senju rep the younger son. Rikudou himself was a senju. However Hashirama's blood is JUST senju blood? you must be reading the wrong manga.

Find me one scan , Hashirama's dna is just referred to as Senju dna. Sorry but even for the Senju, Hashirama is special case.

Tobirama is a pure senju. Hashirama is not.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

kunde

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
For uchiha's sharingan is a KKG . .senju's donot hav that type of ability . .they hav strong life force and physical body of sage dats all. . .being the true descendents of sage atleast they all hav sage's blood. . .

u are making no sense . .Hashi is considered as strongest of senju clan (next to younger son) . .Mokuton is his KKG . .other senju's do not hav mokuton . .fine . .so wat? . .i was saying having mokuton does not make him partial senju. .what if younger son also had mokuton . .hashi was considered as god of shinobi for this very reason .