Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Our method of gen induction can be used as a way to deduce the gen by the opponent? And do we have control over the actual details of the smell and taste
Well depends really but in most cases, you just need to be smart about it and try to mask it as much as you can. Like the fundamental flavor, this while is a give away - you can for example if using smoke in the illusion - have them taste ashy flavor. Just an example of course. As for the last question, I'm assuming you mean the fundamental flavor? If so then yes we do, unless you mean something else completely different.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Well depends really but in most cases, you just need to be smart about it and try to mask it as much as you can. Like the fundamental flavor, this while is a give away - you can for example if using smoke in the illusion - have them taste ashy flavor. Just an example of course. As for the last question, I'm assuming you mean the fundamental flavor? If so then yes we do, unless you mean something else completely different.
Aight gotcha gotcha, and that’s what I mean.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Ganmi Genjutsu: Mihoufu ⋓ Minori ) Taste Illusionary Arts: Fruitful Bounty ⋓ Harvest
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Points: 10-40
Damage Points: 20-80
Description: Harvest is one of the basic applications of the Ganmi Genjutsu. It is versatile in terms of effects and chakra cost in order to cover a wide range of applications, as well as accompany the user in terms of hierarchy within the clan, with lower clansmen having access to lesser ranks. Here, the user will use the Primary Taste of the Illusion to change how the opponents perceives the world around them with the 5 basic senses, similar to False Surroundings. It does not change how the targets see people, animals, or even themselves, only creates or alters terrains, and inanimate objects or beings. The Secondary Taste allows the user to alter the way the opponents feel their surroundings, or how the surroundings make the opponents feel, based on the 5 basic Ganmi Emotions, as stated in clan's description. They fall under one of 5 category:

• Anger: The changes done to the terrain will be perceived negatively. This is usually meant to create a decoy of focus onto the surroundings, rather than entities within the battlefield. The target will chase after the terrain or target the terrain or a specific inanimate object. Ex: Create a red curtain behind the opponent, which will prompt him to direct his attacks at the curtain. A wall created with this will be a target to destroy, not to avoid.

• Disgust: This is meant to guide the target away from the terrain creations, and guide them into a specific place or just make them lose focus on their surroundings or specific directions. The target will be disgusted by the terrain constructions and move away from it. Ex: Create a wall of mucus that will prompt the target to move away from it, or go around it, not targeting it but rather avoiding it.

• Fear: This is meant to paralyze or make a person suspect of the terrain changed. The object of the illusion will cause great fear upon the target. Ex: Create a black wall that will seem too big, too imposing, too insurmountable for the opponent to destroy or evade, or do anything but stare at it.

• Happiness: This is meant to calm and attract the target to the terrain feature. This could attrack someone into it, or guide them in this way. Ex: Create a yellow pillar which the target will focus on and travel to, rather than avoiding or wanting to destroy.

• Sadness: This is meant to remove the will of the opponent into doing anything. The terrain will elicit more extreme action of either defend from it or attack it. Ex: Create a blue wall that saddens the opponent, making him sad and exhausted and prompt him to do something gratifying, either destroy it or hide from it.
A person targeted by this technique can still perceive damage from the surroundings, being constricted or even cut, but only as external damage. Given the different method of casting, and the additional properties, a clansmen, especially newly started, does not require Genjutsu in order to use this technique though Genjutsu is required to use it to it's fullest potential. Without Genjutsu knowledge, the user will be able to attach an emotion to an aspect of the terrain, without actually creating a complex Primary Taste illusion, which requires Genjutsu mastery. Non-Genjutsu usages make, for example, trees appear darker or lighter, depending on the tone of the emotion, but can't be considered anything but premature Genjutsu. The rank of the user and the opponent play crucial point. Rather than wanting to move away or towards something, one can feel just an hesitation or a unforcefull will to go that can be ignored, if the difference is too big and the opponent too strong.

The user is required to describe a spread of toxins through the air 1 turn before he/she is able to perform this technique, or have had an active Saliva technique in the previous turn within 10 meters range of the target(s).
Taester require 4 handseals in order to cast this technique. They can only use it up to C rank. Biiter require the same number of handseals but can use up to B rank. Savor require 3 handseals and can use it up to A rank. Paladar require 2 handseals and can use it up to S rank. A Flavoron Paladar and the Candymaker require only 1 handseal.
Having Genjutsu as the Primary Specialty allows the user to shave 1 handseal from the total required.
All the inherent restrictions of the Clan apply to this technique.

Alright, let's start with this one. Can you tell me what you think about this?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I think it's pretty versatile, but I have to ask to what degree does this work? Like through the examples it describes a case and a specific reaction to it, something that people will try to avoid doing directly. Like let's say in the case of anger, you create a wall in front of them, they can still opt to destroy it with a wide scale attack that reaches me for example, but let's say I create the wall as a cloud instead that is behind them, then that would be better, but can I use it like this? To what degree do we have in controlling the terrain, is it everything within the 5 basic senses, so I could create the cloud just at the edge of their eye sight? Or would it always have a limit of it being in the mid range scope of the tech? Also, how does one go about combining this with genjutsu without using a clone or an ally to cast a gen in tandem.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
I think it's pretty versatile, but I have to ask to what degree does this work? Like through the examples it describes a case and a specific reaction to it, something that people will try to avoid doing directly. Like let's say in the case of anger, you create a wall in front of them, they can still opt to destroy it with a wide scale attack that reaches me for example, but let's say I create the wall as a cloud instead that is behind them, then that would be better, but can I use it like this? To what degree do we have in controlling the terrain, is it everything within the 5 basic senses, so I could create the cloud just at the edge of their eye sight? Or would it always have a limit of it being in the mid range scope of the tech? Also, how does one go about combining this with genjutsu without using a clone or an ally to cast a gen in tandem.
Well to be quite frank, you cant really fully control how they intend to react. Yes they will be in the case of anger pissed or w.e towards the target of choice but at the end of the day, how they chose to react in terms of jutsu and likes is entirely up to them. You can however describe the intense feelings they’ll have towards it. I’ll link my training with Lili and L to show you an example of this. Now to what degree? Pretty much anything that is environment basically so if you want to make it snowy, lava etc then its up to your own imagination to make the best of it.

Now I know you like to do sneaky shit sometimes but yes you can make the cloud out of their eye sight or w,e but they will still need to be in some way aware of what exactly it is that’s causing them to be affected. So the cloud for example can cause a foul stench or something of the likes, simply to have them become aware of whatever it is in the illusion that’s causing them to feel this way. You can still do it within the scope of the mid range distance yes but as I said, they will need to some extent be aware of w.e it is that’s causing them to feel that certain way. As for your last question – its only possible if you have the Flavron Paladar perk which allows this perk “) they can combine 2 Ganmi Genjutsu illusions once per battle;” as normally its impossible to combine other Ganmi Genjutsu together by its restriction. You can however combine normal genjutsu with it if you have the dual genjutsu specialty easily in the same TF or layering another illusion in a later TF.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
( Ganmi Genjutsu: Satoukashi ⋓ Shuen ) Taste Illusionary Arts: Sugary Pastry ⋓ Banquet
Description: Banquet is one of the basic applications of the Ganmi Genjutsu. It is versatile in terms of effects and chakra cost in order to cover a wide range of applications, as well as accompany the user in terms of hierarchy within the clan, with lower clansmen having access to lesser ranks. Here, the user will use the Primary Taste of the Illusion to change how the opponents perceive others,based on the 5 basic senses, similar to Myriad of Mockingbirds. It does not change how the targets sees the terrain or themselves, only creates or alters people or animals, and any techniques other people or the illusionary people use. The Secondary Taste allows the user to alter the way the opponents feel about others or thrown techniques, or how they make the opponents feel, based on the 5 basic Ganmi Emotions, as stated in clan's description.They fall under one of 5 category:

• Anger: The changes done to someone else will evoke destructive sentiments, opponent will want to target that person aiming to destroy it. Ex: Put the face of the target's enemy on someone else, prompting him to attack him.

• Disgust: This is meant to guide the target away from person, and avoid him/her without paying attention to small details like handseals or whatever they're saying. Ex: Make someone's hands turn into pus, which will prompt the target to avoid that person or even looking at their hands.

• Fear: This is meant to paralyze or make a person suspect he person affected by the illusionary change. The object of the illusion will cause great fear upon the target. Ex: Create the face of a dead person behind someone, which will cause fear upon the target when looking at that person.

• Happiness: This is meant to calm and attract the target to the person. This could attract someone into it, or guide them in this way. Ex: Make someone's face look like a cute puppy, prompting someone to get close to them.

• Sadness: This is meant to remove the will of the opponent into doing anything. The person will elicit more extreme actions of either defend from it or attack it, but mostly just disable the target. Ex: Turn someone's face into their dead allies, prompting them to become exhaustively sad.
A person targeted by this technique can still perceive damage from the illusions, being constricted or even cut, but only as external damage. Given the different method of casting, and the additional properties, a clansmen, especially newly started, does not require Genjutsu in order to use this technique though Genjutsu is required to use it to it's fullest potential. Without Genjutsu knowledge, the user will be able to attach an emotion to an aspect of the other beings, without actually creating a complex Primary Taste illusion, which requires Genjutsu mastery. Non-Genjutsu usages make, for example, animals appear darker or lighter, depending on the tone of the emotion, but can't be considered anything but premature Genjutsu. The rank of the user and the opponent play crucial point. Rather than wanting to move away or towards something, one can feel just an hesitation or a unforcefull will to go that can be ignored, if the difference is too big and the opponent too strong.

The user is required to describe a spread of toxins through the air 1 turn before he/she is able to perform this technique, or have had an active Saliva technique in the previous turn within 10 meters range of the target(s).
Taester require 4 handseals in order to cast this technique. They can only use it up to C rank. Biiter require the same number of handseals but can use up to B rank. Savor require 3 handseals and can use it up to A rank. Paladar require 2 handseals and can use it up to S rank. A Flavoron Paladar and the Candymaker require only 1 handseal.
Having Genjutsu as the Primary Specialty allows the user to shave 1 handseal from the total required.
( Ganmi Genjutsu: Kyoushokora ⋓ Koumenzaifu ) Taste Illusionary Arts: Chocolate Pleasure ⋓ Indulgence
Description: Indulgence is one of the basic applications of the Ganmi Genjutsu. It is versatile in terms of effects and chakra cost in order to cover a wide range of applications, as well as accompany the user in terms of hierarchy within the clan, with lower clansmen having access to lesser ranks. Here, the user will use the Primary Taste of the Illusion to change how the opponents perceive themselves, based on the 5 basic senses, similar to The Voodoo of the Headless Chicken.They fall under one of 5 category:

• Anger: The changes done to himself will be perceived negatively. This is usually meant to create a decoy of focus that change or body part, and make the target want to destroy it. Ex: Create a reptile skin on someone's hands which will make them want to destroy it, and, with it, the hand itself.

• Disgust: This is meant to guide the target away from the change. The user will not want to use the body part or focus on it. Ex: Create blisters on someone's hand, preventing them from wanting to use the to make handseals or hand gestures.

• Fear: This is meant to paralyze or make a person suspect of the changed body part. The object of the illusion will cause great fear upon the target. Ex: Turn their feet into demons that will scare the target into paralysis.

• Happiness: This is meant to calm and attract the target to the terrain feature. This could attract someone into it, or guide them in this way. Ex: Make someone's hands into a strawberry cheesecake, so yummy, making them want to eat their hands.

• Sadness: This is meant to remove the will of the opponent into doing anything. The body part will elicit more extreme of either defend from it or attack it. Ex: The user's eyes are blind, what's the point of even seeing or doing anything?
It does not change how the targets see other people, animals, or even the terrain only creates or alters body parts, and techniques used by the target. The Secondary Taste allows the user to alter the way the opponents feel about themselves and their techniques, or how certain parts or his techniques make them feel, based on the 5 basic Ganmi Emotions, as stated in clan's description. A person targeted by this technique can still perceive damage, being constricted or even cut, by altering the body directly or by using the opponent's techniques against him, within the illusion. Given the different method of casting, and the additional properties, a clansmen, especially newly started, does not require Genjutsu in order to use this technique though Genjutsu is required to use it to it's fullest potential. Without Genjutsu knowledge, the user will be able to attach an emotion to an aspect of the target, without actually creating a complex Primary Taste illusion, which requires Genjutsu mastery. Non-Genjutsu usages make, for example, the opponent appear darker or lighter, depending on the tone of the emotion, but can't be considered anything but premature Genjutsu.The rank of the user and the opponent play crucial point. Rather than wanting to move away or towards something, one can feel just an hesitation or a unforcefull will to go that can be ignored, if the difference is too big and the opponent too strong.

Moving onto the last two of the Genjutsu.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
They're both similar to the previous gen, with the affected party being different. In Banquet it's other, such as their allies and summons, while Indulgence is towards themselves. I'd say Indulgence is my favourite out of the three as I feel it offers more ways to mess with the opponent.