Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nobody aside from me,angel and troi even post anymore

Used to have very long discussions with the likes of infant and other users but it seems most have left

threads that used to get 3 pages, now barely even get a single reply

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been dead ever since I logged in post 2019, at its peak threads would get 2-3 pages easily in an hour
Post automatically merged:

The other reason is we all grew up and are getting to old for this shit, i was 17 when I joined im now 27, settled, with a company I co-own alongside my brother

Reactions: Uverdore9

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2019 was the last time it was at its peak. Then again, with Naruto being over and people not enjoying Boruto, it's not a surprise. Hell, I'm surprised it's been 10 years since I discovered this site. (They don't allow people to register until 2014)

Reactions: Uverdore9 and Troi

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Boruto sales were going down and down however interestingly when two blue vortex rolled out it was competing with one piece spoilers in search analytics

The site is just bad, it was all over my youtube feed and reddit as well, this site just overall is not taken care of it's just plain bad searching animebase even on google u kinda have to scroll down to find it meaning it ranks terrible on googles SEO. Dead site.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Infant still pops in from time to time but yeah. Besides the RP, people have moved on. I even try to move on but this site is one of my favorite past times so I’ll always drop by until they decide to take it down. It will never be restored to former glory because as new anime are released and different genre and crowds come together, other sites are made and take the shine away from sites like these. Natural evolution. I also believed the change to XF from VB also played a huge part. Most people initially hated the change. I was personally indifferent but preferred vB as I had more experience on vB. But yeah… I think that was the biggest hit to the site on top of the shut down around like 2013 or 14 where people who genuinely wanted to sign up couldn’t because of the amount of alternate accounts and spam bots being created. So yeah, it’s sad. But I enjoy the site how it is on my own terms. I don’t need a popular site to have fun. I just need me and the memories. And also, as long as the RP is still kicking, I’ll definitely be here for the duration as far as I can say now.

Edit: Also, people widely consider vB outdated but another anime site I signed up for just before this one is still on it and it’s still very much thriving so… Yeah. I don’t even know if I could blame even the change. I know XF is easier to update and install plug ins. Outside of that I am pretty sure people like the older feel and layout of vB. Cleaner, more classic, and honestly, in my opinion, more user friendly. It had more tools for us as members that make sense whereas XF has more tools for the mods and admins that make sense.

But yeah. Either way, sucks. Wish this site would pop again. That will be the day for us all.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I started getting on this site around 10 years ago just to watch new episodes of Naruto when they came out. I noticed there were a lot of serious threads about depression and anxiety, so after about a year I made an account to help kids. I never really got into the deep dive Naruto discussions. All those kids are grown up now, and maybe have their own kids. Hope they're doing well.

• Love
Reactions: Uverdore9 and Troi

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this animebase need more lakookie, minamoto, fen fatale, pinivul, momobaka, lamasander uchiwa, Uchiwa chancho, etecetera...

if a owners want this place to survive they will pay us a cash to come back............

Sea Of Thy Soul

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't believe I had this account for 10 years now and I completely forgot this place even existed lol

Used to be good but people grew up and Naruto ended so there's really no point to post here

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can't believe I had this account for 10 years now and I completely forgot this place even existed lol

Used to be good but people grew up and Naruto ended so there's really no point to post here
I can understand that. I definitely think there are several reasons to post here but the site just isn’t relevant. They have a lot of active Naruto boards. It’s not this one tho.