5💸
Kumi
1,027💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Stands in the training ground, patiently waiting for his new Sensei-
*Suddenly pops out of the ground*

Hello there, pal! So, we're here to talk about the Hyuuga clan and it's techniques. I seem to have woken up today with a very bad case of amnesia, how about you remind me what the Hyuuga clan is best known for, what it's abilities are and well, anything else you can think of that you deem important. :D

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what I learned from the very brief training I had with Priest over a year ago.

Hyuga clan is among the strongest existing clan in konoha possessing The Byakugan, one of the 3 doujutsus as their kekei genkai. People born into the clan are genius and are known of their prowess in taijutsu. Example is Neji who was the best among his peers having beaten Lee everytime they fought and even the senseis aknowledged him.

Now lets move to the next one i supposed you are to lay emphasis on
"Byakugan" is one of the three doujutsu which the hyuga clan posses. It is said to be ready for activation as soon as they were born which is quite different from the sharingan which you have to activate to some certain circumstance or condition and rinnegan which we now know is the rearest of them but i won't dwell on that now and get back to topic.
Taking Neji, Hinata, Hanabi and other hyugas we've seen so far, their normal eyes are with no color but plain white and when they activate their byakugan, we see some features around and in the eyes like muscles bulging around it. Activation of byakugan has many stages so lets break it down bit by bit. Neji and Hinata: Hinata uses some set of handseals before activating her Byakugan which in relation to our rp now, you will be doing the same set of handseals as a fresh hyuga. However you will be able to activate your byakugan without any handseals once you've mastered and kept it for a month.

Now to its abilities,

1.you can view/zoom upto 50m as a fresh hyuga but you will be able to see more as you become more adept.
2. Neji vs Kidomaru as a course study, Byakugan grants you 360 field of vision "except" a small circular spot on the lower thoraxic vertebra on the back neck. Neji could be wounded because of this and this is one of the weakness of the Byakugan
3. With the byakugan, even fresher or a master, you can see through object and matter itself, you won't be blinded by flash lights, smokescreens and solid objects. The best of this is that you can see the chakra pathway, chakra itself and even color of chakra, hidden barriers and its just awesome. A downside to this as seen in Neji vs Naruto is you can't differentiate a shadow clone from its original as they would have equal amount of chakra but you can know and see through transformation(henge) except zetsus.
Because of this as you can see even your own chakra system, you can detect if you are in a genjutsu as genjutsu disrupts your chakra then with byakugan you will know the enthropy in your chakra system ^^

Byakugan is the reason why Hyugas can use their famed lethal weapon known as the jyuken. As the saying goes. "you don't want to get too close to an Hyuga" yes its true just because of their Hand to Hand combat called "Gentle Fist".
With the ability to see the chakra pathway via the byakugan, an Hyuga is able to inflict damage on the chakra pathway which contains chakra points also known as tenketsus. You see, this tenketsus are points that control the way our chakra system behaves. Gentle fist focuses on inserting chakra into a ninja's chakra pathway in order to damage it or stop chakra flow or increase chakra flow since the tenketsu can be closed and opened too. Hyuga have great chakra control and are able to mold chakra into its tiny form then insert it with precision through their palms to damage nodes and organs. Unlike strong fist taijutsu, gentle fist uses a more subtle striking force as they focus more on injecting chakra with precision to deal internal damge. Long story short, we will be examining every gentle fist move as a whole.

Strenght
They are at a very good advantage at close proximity
360 field of vision
Good detectors/sensors

Weakness
They use chakra so its weak to elemental chakra and double weak to dark release
A spot located behind the neck as explain above
Fighting a long ranger and you are at a disadvantage

Jinbei

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,027💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is what I learned from the very brief training I had with Priest over a year ago.
That's fair enough, I suppose. I thought you said you hadn't had any training on Byakugan on your application, though...?
So, have you activated your Byakugan already, or should we start from there?

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's fair enough, I suppose. I thought you said you hadn't had any training on Byakugan on your application, though...?
So, have you activated your Byakugan already, or should we start from there?
Priest told me the handseals and how to activate it and our training stopped there as i went inactive. I said no previous training cause i never 'opened my eyes'. So yes, activation seems like a good place to start.

Jinbei

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,027💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Priest told me the handseals and how to activate it and our training stopped there as i went inactive. I said no previous training cause i never 'opened my eyes'. So yes, activation seems like a good place to start.
So, let's begin!

Here's the hand seal sequence you need to comply with; Horse, Tiger with lifting just index fingers, Boar with nearly straightened fingers, Hare, Rat, Dog, Horse, Dog, Hare, Rat, Boar with nearly straightened fingers, and Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up.

Now, I want you to focus your chakra into your eyes, as hard as possible and tell me what you feel/see.