Lino

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,376💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto - I'm genuinely enjoying Boruto despite a lot of the hate that it received in it's early stages. It seems predictable at times, and some characters feel like a copy and paste, but I feel like the end product will be worth the wait. If you enjoyed Naruto, I would highly recommend this. 8/10

Black Clover S2 - I think this might be my favorite Anime of this season. A lot of the characters feel fresh and others feel nostalgic of older Shounen. The main character can get annoying at times, but the plot greatly makes up for this small flaw. It feels like the Fairy Tail and Naruto had a child. 9/10

Fairy Tail S3 - I have the most anticipation for this anime. The art style has changed since the second season, and in my opinion, it has drastically improved. Not much has happened at this current point in time, so I can't give it a fair rating, but to anyone who hasn't seen Fairy Tail I suggest you watch it.

Sword Art Online S3 - I am genuinely surprised at how much I am liking this season compared to last season. If you are thinking about watching it, I think you should go in with the mindset that it's going to be different from the first two seasons.

I currently have plans to watch Goblin Slayer, although I don't know when I'll start it.

SilverWolf49

Kin
251💸
Kumi
176💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watching Fairy Tail and also recommend it.
Castlevania season 3 is officially coming so i recommend to watch it (yes I know is technically not anime but the game is Japanese so....yeah).