Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakegurui, Black Butler (rewatching) and hell girl season 4. That's all for now.

I would really recommend kakegurui. The character are pretty and it's interesting and something new.

Last edited:

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boku no Hero Academia Season 2, leftovers from previous season really. Would recommend it to people who like shounen. Sure there are some cliche moments but design is really good, we have pretty good character development and interesting plot.

Ballroom e Youkoso is my favorite thing of this season really. Lovely animation, very but very lovely art design, interesting and lovable characters. Definitively would recommend to people who like sports anime or romantic anime.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm...are you trying to set an example?

Anywho,

Shingeki no bahamut:Virgin Soul
Dragon ball super(sometimes it sucks, but sometimes it's good)

That's about it...anything else I cannot take seriously.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well this season is pretty much done. A lot of animes are wrapping up next week and there will be carryovers next seasons.

Boku No Hero Academia Season 2 was pretty much all I was watching for Summer. I've been busy with work/studies so couldn't commit a lot of time to anime titles

I was watching Kakegurui but ended up putting on hold. It's nothing incredible in terms of gambling but still pretty good. I heard the finale is anime original and here is a signing from the staff
You must be registered for see images

Fall season I got a bit more room to watch anime, looking forward for Kekkai Sensen & BEYOND (amazing soundtrack, Chain Sumeragi :flowers & rest of Libra) & may check out Shokugeki No Soma (I hope season 3 isnt as bad as season 2).

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fate series... I fear i might not be watching it in the correct order though seeing as the comments on other sites about the order are really confusing. Nevertheless, Zero is awesome so far. Really loving the concept of heroic spirits considering i only recently heard vaguely about Diarmuid a few weeks back. Perhaps most have seen this but if you haven't, i highly recommend it

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If you are looking for something different and unique in anime, well, look no further because Inuyashiki is here. This is a story about 58 years old dude who is dying from cancer when something incredible happens to him that changes his life. Sure, you may be sceptical because, after all, MC is just a common background character, but oh, how surprised you will be after the 2nd episode. The realisam in this anime is its strongest point, of course but sometimes that realisam becomes truly terrifying. We are on episode number 4 and this gets just better and better. I recommend it to anyone, really. It's such an amazing anime.​

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Out of the current season:

Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken - Gives me a little bit of laughs

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - Eh

Imouto sae Ireba Ii. - It's alright

Just Because! - Still don't know what it's about

Juuni Taisen - Edge/Stay Night

Kekkai Sensen & Beyond - I like

Ousama Game The Animation - ...

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - The one thing I am most excited about each week

UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 - 6/10

Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou - I get some hard gay vibes from this show, but still pretty good.

[video=youtube;0X78YhWxIJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X78YhWxIJs&t=685s[/video]

Reactions: Jinrou

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If you are looking for something different and unique in anime, well, look no further because Inuyashiki is here. This is a story about 58 years old dude who is dying from cancer when something incredible happens to him that changes his life. Sure, you may be sceptical because, after all, MC is just a common background character, but oh, how surprised you will be after the 2nd episode. The realisam in this anime is its strongest point, of course but sometimes that realisam becomes truly terrifying. We are on episode number 4 and this gets just better and better. I recommend it to anyone, really. It's such an amazing anime.​
When i've opened images of the anime/manga i was quite surprised.At least it really does look different.Gonna give it a try x-x
Out of the current season:

Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken - Gives me a little bit of laughs

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - Eh

Imouto sae Ireba Ii. - It's alright

Just Because! - Still don't know what it's about

Juuni Taisen - Edge/Stay Night

Kekkai Sensen & Beyond - I like

Ousama Game The Animation - ...

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - The one thing I am most excited about each week

UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 - 6/10

Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou - I get some hard gay vibes from this show, but still pretty good.

[video=youtube;0X78YhWxIJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X78YhWxIJs&t=685s[/video]
I've tried Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho but it lacks one thing...plot lol.But yeah dirrty jokes do the job.

I've tried Just Because and..well..the anime has even less meaning than the title.
Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara rocks u.u

OT: Forgot to mention Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau.The art style is quite appealing,was surprised that the animation is by J.C.Staff studio.The adaptation is good,it has flows and unique plot.Hope it won't be ruined like Ousama Game...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm currently re-watching Death Note, but the other series I'm watching are, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Goblin Slayer, Zombie Land Saga, SSSS.GRIDMAN, CONCEPTION, and Angels of Death

I recommend them all
You must be registered to see images

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As of current season (Fall 2018), I'm currently watching these shows:

Black Clover
Still an ongoing series, pacing might be bad from the start, but it's currently holding up pretty well. Not a huge fan, but this show is definitely entertaining as a Shounen Battle series.

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl-senpai no Yume wo Minai
(a.k.a "Bunny Girl-senpai")
A great series I just happen to take on a whim, the Monogatari vibes on this show is real, and I love the characters' interaction between each other, it makes the series feel alive.

Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet
An anime series being adapted by LIDENFILMS (who made Yamada-kun to Nana-nin no Majo), is always welcome for me to watch. I like the romantic undertones on the series (some main/supporting characters might be one-side minded, but their interaction between one another is what makes this a cute RomCom series (much like Yamada-kun)

Sword Art Online 3: Alicization Arc
Yep, I still reserve judgement for this series, and so far it's been pretty decent and enjoyable. I'm not an avid fan of SAO, but I'm surely liking what A-1 pictures is doing right now with this current arc (still some problems here and there, but I digress, I'd rather enjoy the series while it lasts)

Goblin Slayer
Oh boy, the black sheep of the season...
The dark undertones of the series is still one of the major selling points for this series, and I'd say the animation studio working for this is nailing it thus far.

I might watch other currently airing series for the season (much like SSSS.Gridman, Zombieland Saga, etc.) but I might only just skip them for another time.