Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking back at it, I thought the awakening dragons season, or whatever it was called was the best. But now i realize, that whole season was idiotic.

The whole concept of bringing Mai w the bad guys and her motive is just to take out Joey until to just realize her goal is stupid and then Atem using the orichoncous(?) like what was the point of that? If he simply didn't play it nobody would lose their soul. He claimed he needed the seal to win, so what does winning mean so friggin much he had to use the card that is clearly evil? The **** lol.

What do the true yugioh fans on here think ?

jondaimederp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pharoas backstory arc was the best for me , the episode where mahad sacrifices himself for Atem !!!!Omly to continoue serving the pharoah for the rest of his ife .So much loyalty and broship

You must be registered for see images

into this

INTO THE MOST OP MOFO EVER

Reactions: Marin

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The whole concept of bringing Mai w the bad guys and her motive is just to take out Joey until to just realize her goal is stupid
Mai sided with the Doma after being manipulated by Dhartz. At the time she was in a heavy existential crisis which started way back at Duelist Kingdom. She trained her whole life to become a pro duelist and it didn't get her anywhere. Despite, improving as far as she could she'd only ever win smaller leagues and would always be looked down upon by serious duelists. Her insecurity and overall weak personality got the best of her and Dhartz was able to lure her in by giving her the power she needs.

Joey was never really a part of her plan at all as they encountered her randomly while she was beating up random duelists. It was prolly only after realising that Joey is one of the targets that she attacked him. Also another thing worth to note is the relationship between her and Joey. While in the Battle City it did seem like they'd end up together, the two grew apart between the events and her descent into Doma gave here a new romantic interest so she pretty much felt nothing for Joey at the time (until she later regained those feelings).

and then Atem using the orichoncous(?) like what was the point of that? If he simply didn't play it nobody would lose their soul. He claimed he needed the seal to win, so what does winning mean so friggin much he had to use the card that is clearly evil? The **** lol.
Atem thought he needed the card to win as he was pressured by Raphael. He was always a dark borderline anti-hero who since the first season showed that he wouldn't stop at anything in order to win (like being willing to kill Kaiba just to win the duel or inflicting terrible penalties in the early episodes). It is only over the course of the series that he grows kind hearted and overcomes the darkness that haunts all lost spirits. At this given moment, Atem simply slipped back into that darkness but regretted it later on after realising the true nature of the card.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strange you bring this up! For my birthday this year I randomly bought myself season 4 of Naruto bc I never got to finish the awesome Orichalchos stuff as a kid (they stopped broadcasting it) but it's by far the best season. Actual cult stuff and satanic demon pacts made Yugioh the best show growing up.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strange you bring this up! For my birthday this year I randomly bought myself season 4 of Naruto bc I never got to finish the awesome Orichalchos stuff as a kid (they stopped broadcasting it) but it's by far the best season. Actual cult stuff and satanic demon pacts made Yugioh the best show growing up.
Wait they stopped showing it? I do vaguely remember them not making new episodes after Joey lost to Mai, the last episode I saw (crazy I can remember when I was 8, im 22) ended with Raphael calling out to Mai (for their off screen duel) and then the next week there weren't any episodes

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait they stopped showing it? I do vaguely remember them not making new episodes after Joey lost to Mai, the last episode I saw (crazy I can remember when I was 8, im 22) ended with Raphael calling out to Mai (for their off screen duel) and then the next week there weren't any episodes
It was definitely around that point in the UK anyway, the last episode I ever saw was Kaiba VS the Fake Pegasus but then again I didn't get to watch TV much.

Having watched all of it, I love every single arc other than the first one. Such a great series.