0⚔️
Awards
Wonderful. o_o Next..

(Fusen no Kekkai) Tag Barrier
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will take a tag marked with the kanjis 障害 (Shōgai) and either place it on a weapon (like wrapped around a kunai's handle) or on a surface (like the ground). Upon doing so, a defensive spherical barrier is erected around the tag as a seal. The barrier can be used to defend against up to B-Rank ninjutsu but also be used to contain an enemy inside if feasible.

So, this is your first "traditional" fuinjustu using a sealing tag. Take a tag, inscribe the kanji, and then focus your chakra into it. Basically this is a barrier + tag technique where you make a barrier around/on any object. It says it can contain an enemy but obviously we can just break out of it with a B-rank attack.
I take out a tag, and inscribe the required kanji. By focusing my own chakra into it, using the kanji as a medium, a barrier is erected around me to be used as a defence.

Great defensive jutsu. Though the use of the seal and the fact it can only handle B rank damage is not as good. There's better base 5 defences. Though if you were really into Fuin, it'd be fun to use.

1) Is this an invisible barrier?
2) Can it block physical jutsu, or just pure chakra/ energy based jutsu.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I take out a tag, and inscribe the required kanji. By focusing my own chakra into it, using the kanji as a medium, a barrier is erected around me to be used as a defence.

Great defensive jutsu. Though the use of the seal and the fact it can only handle B rank damage is not as good. There's better base 5 defences. Though if you were really into Fuin, it'd be fun to use.

1) Is this an invisible barrier?
2) Can it block physical jutsu, or just pure chakra/ energy based jutsu.
1. I'm unsure, but I would assume it is not. You can re-watch the episode if you'd like to see. xD
2. Both.

Next..

(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (-50 per turn to the target, +30 to user)
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.

... Another barrier, but this one needs sustaining. Seems rather straightforward since the technique outlines its use very well. Go ahead and do your thing, as usual.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. I'm unsure, but I would assume it is not. You can re-watch the episode if you'd like to see. xD
2. Both.

Next..

Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.

... Another barrier, but this one needs sustaining. Seems rather straightforward since the technique outlines its use very well. Go ahead and do your thing, as usual.
I couldn't find it on wikia, so don't know when it was used. D: I've been waiting for this jutsu.

I slam my hands on the ground and cause my chakra to erupt around my target. As it erupts and encapsulates them, I maintain a hold on the jutsu and use the barrier to drain the target of chakra in order to restore my own. within the barrier becomes very restrictive, as if the gravity was greatly increased.

Great jutsu to bind targets and regain chakra if you're in the NW. The restrictive part of the jutsu is my favourite, so jutsu that require handseals or major movement would just lead to your chakra being drained away.

If you use this jutsu, what is a good way to follow up, Since it needs to be sustained?

You must be registered for see images

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I couldn't find it on wikia, so don't know when it was used. D: I've been waiting for this jutsu.

I slam my hands on the ground and cause my chakra to erupt around my target. As it erupts and encapsulates them, I maintain a hold on the jutsu and use the barrier to drain the target of chakra in order to restore my own. within the barrier becomes very restrictive, as if the gravity was greatly increased.

Great jutsu to bind targets and regain chakra if you're in the NW. The restrictive part of the jutsu is my favourite, so jutsu that require handseals or major movement would just lead to your chakra being drained away.

If you use this jutsu, what is a good way to follow up, Since it needs to be sustained?

You must be registered for see images
Link to wikia:

There is no binding mentioned in this technique. In the A-rank version of it, yes (which you will learn). But not in this one (which is why it mentions using a binding technique to stop movement in addition to draining chakra). The best way to use this is with clones, that way you can combo it, while having your real body free to do other actions.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link to wikia:

There is no binding mentioned in this technique. In the A-rank version of it, yes (which you will learn). But not in this one (which is why it mentions using a binding technique to stop movement in addition to draining chakra). The best way to use this is with clones, that way you can combo it, while having your real body free to do other actions.
"This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target."

Wouldn't the bold imply that there is a binding/restrictive aspect of the jutsu?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target."

Wouldn't the bold imply that there is a binding/restrictive aspect of the jutsu?
If there was a movement restricting quality to this one, it would mention it within the description (which the A-rank version does). Hindering refers to the opponent having his chakra absorbed. Therefore, further hindering would be absorbing his chakra + restricting his movement.

Last edited:

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If there was a movement restricting quality to this one, it would mention it within the description (which the A-rank version does). Hindering refers to the opponent having his chakra absorbed. Therefore, further hindering would be absorbing his chakra + restricting his movement.
Alright, well good thing that's cleared up. No more questions.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, well good thing that's cleared up. No more questions.
Because I think Kryptiic is weird and smelly, I slam my hands onto the ground and surround him with a chakra draining barrier. Selendrile hopes he dies so he can touch his butt.

Defend o_O

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because I think Kryptiic is weird and smelly, I slam my hands onto the ground and surround him with a chakra draining barrier. Selendrile hopes he dies so he can touch his butt.

Defend o_O
All of a sudden I was trapped within a pink chakra wall. Having only recently learnt the technique, knowing what it was and how it worked was simple enough. I concentrate and outstretch my hands. I begin to insert my own chakra into the barrier and manipulate it to distort the it, applying enough of my own chakra to cause it to shatter.

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All of a sudden I was trapped within a pink chakra wall. Having only recently learnt the technique, knowing what it was and how it worked was simple enough. I concentrate and outstretch my hands. I begin to insert my own chakra into the barrier and manipulate it to distort the it, applying enough of my own chakra to cause it to shatter.

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.
Cool..

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

This one is also useless as a combat fuinjutsu, but has some very very nice use in the NW. Do the usual and explain how you would use this. o-o

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cool..

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

This one is also useless as a combat fuinjutsu, but has some very very nice use in the NW. Do the usual and explain how you would use this. o-o
I take two scrolls and imbed them with a sealing formula. I hand one to you, telling you the handseals. I them write something on my scroll, that will appear on your scroll. When you unravel your scroll you see;

ur a fgt

Cool for communication in the NW to avoid metagaming. That's really all it's good for as you said.

No questions. This was a simple jutsu to understand.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I take two scrolls and imbed them with a sealing formula. I hand one to you, telling you the handseals. I them write something on my scroll, that will appear on your scroll. When you unravel your scroll you see;

ur a fgt

Cool for communication in the NW to avoid metagaming. That's really all it's good for as you said.

No questions. This was a simple jutsu to understand.
Cool, now tell me exactly how the formula in this technique allows what someone writes to appear in all of the scrolls. I want exactly how. The mechanisms and functions. All of it.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cool, now tell me exactly how the formula in this technique allows what someone writes to appear in all of the scrolls. I want exactly how. The mechanisms and functions. All of it.
Tbh Im not even sure. Not sure why it's worth knowing either...I'll try put something together though.

As the jutsu says, you create the scrolls with the desired formula. So then the scrolls are linked through that formula. Writing something down is what activates the formula, so once it's activated it's able to connect with the corresponding scrolls.

Isn't it as simple as that?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh Im not even sure. Not sure why it's worth knowing either...I'll try put something together though.

As the jutsu says, you create the scrolls with the desired formula. So then the scrolls are linked through that formula. Writing something down is what activates the formula, so once it's activated it's able to connect with the corresponding scrolls.

Isn't it as simple as that?
@Bold: You have the right answer in that sentence. I think this is the most worthwhile aspect of fuinjutsu so we will go over it in great detail. I've done this before with Venom and he really liked the discussion. So I'll do the same with you. What is a sealing "formula" and what can it achieve in general (not relating to this specific technique).

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Bold: You have the right answer in that sentence. I think this is the most worthwhile aspect of fuinjutsu so we will go over it in great detail. I've done this before with Venom and he really liked the discussion. So I'll do the same with you. What is a sealing "formula" and what can it achieve in general (not relating to this specific technique).
I suppose a sealing formula is the generic term for the initial use of a jutsu. Most Fuuinjutsu require a formula, since that's what it is. So the formula in short is how the jutsu is first created.

Would the purpose of a seal be dependent on the desired outcome? So for a technique to achieve binding properties, the formula would require a binding aspect too, right? And the same logic is applied to the other uses of Fuuinjutsu like barriers.

They're kinda hard questions to answer without much insight, and no where to gain the information. So my replies are just off the top of my head and what I think I know about it all, so sorry if they're pretty bad etc

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I suppose a sealing formula is the generic term for the initial use of a jutsu. Most Fuuinjutsu require a formula, since that's what it is. So the formula in short is how the jutsu is first created.

Would the purpose of a seal be dependent on the desired outcome? So for a technique to achieve binding properties, the formula would require a binding aspect too, right? And the same logic is applied to the other uses of Fuuinjutsu like barriers.

They're kinda hard questions to answer without much insight, and no where to gain the information. So my replies are just off the top of my head and what I think I know about it all, so sorry if they're pretty bad etc
The bold is the most correct of your statements. Barriers don't really use formulas to function. A barrier is just 3-D shaped chakra. It's basically a container (unless the barrier also has characteristics that affect the target). Some fuinjutsu, (like the basic ones that seal/unseal objects) don't really use formulas either. Formulas are the most unexplored aspect of fuinjutsu which can have incredible potential, if done right. Think of a sealing formula as a computer/machine that can carry out orders or instructions that would normally be beyond basic chakra.

Take the last technique for example, there's no real way for someone to achieve that effect (the paired scrolls) by using normal chakra. How can someone write something on one piece of paper and have it appear on all of the others? It doesn't really make sense. However, just describe it as a formula and the method can be... overlooked in a way? You don't have to explain exactly how the scrolls can be paired. There isn't really an explanation of how that is possible. But, just say a formula does it and everybody is okay with it! The formula does it automatically It allows a fuinjutsu to perform functions/actions that are beyond any ninjutsu, elemental ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc. Check these CJ out and analyze them. Describe the different formulas - how they work, what they do, etc.

(Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu: Metafā Kenshin)- Ninja/Sealing Technique: Metaphor Swordsman
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: (-10 per unseal)
Damage: 60
Description: This sealing technique is a prepared, self-activating formula applied to all of the user’s swords that he possesses. When this technique is used, the user simply needs to draw his sword and sling it in the desired direction. Once airborne, the sealing formula activates passively and unseals a shadow clone. This shadow clone functions the same as a regular shadow clone and remains on the battlefield until destroyed. If the shadow clone has been discovered and is attacked, he is capable of immediately grasping the sword and slinging it again (of course if the attacking technique is of a large enough scale to catch the sword it will merely overpower the sword and seals and deactivate them fully if not defended from). From then on, a second shadow clone is unsealed who grabs the sword once more. This process continues to repeat up to a maximum of four times before the sword is unable to unseal any more clones. If in range of the opponent when unsealed, a shadow clone is capable of physically striking the opponent with a series of sword strikes (combination left up to the user) that deals 60 damage. Otherwise, any additional techniques used by the clones would count towards the user’s move count as usual. This technique counts as a Shadow Clone Technique usage.
- No sealing techniques in the same turn; No regular ninjutsu above A-rank the same turn

(Fūinjutsu: Shirizokeru) Sealing Art: Repulse
Type: Defense
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a special two way seal, that can be created by writing the formula on your body and then injecting either Fire or Earth chakra into it where it then lays dormant on the body, turning invisible, until activated. Once the user has been engaged within close range with an enemy that attempts to inject chakra within the users body through taijutsu the seal will activate on the users body, appearing around the initial area of contact, absorbing the injected chakra into it while injecting the opponent's body part with either Fire or Earth chakra. The user still takes the full hit of the taijutsu attack, but with one hand seal from the user, the opponent will either feel an extreme burning feeling in their joints as they attempt to move them or an extreme stiffness depending on the chakra placed in the seal. This prevents the opponent from performing any hand seals in their next turn. This seal can only absorb up to B ranked chakra at once, and only one type of chakra seal can be place on the body. The seal can activate up to three separate times throughout the battle, through 3 separate B ranked chakra injecting taijutsu moves, where the sealing formula then breaks and fades. The user will not be able to create the seal again until the battle is over.
NOTES
► Seal activates 3x before disappearing.
► User can create another seal outside of battle
► The rank of techniques will still play a role and the opponents wont be harmed if thier body is cloaked with a strong enough coat of chakra.
►Can only be taught by Zanda

(Fuinjutsu/Awaton: Qalupalik no Aijō)- Sealing/Foam Release: Qalupalik’s Affection
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long (Released short range from the user)
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: A technique based on the concept of “Earth Release: Mud Wolves”, this technique is a dormant trap set by the user through the placement of several seals located on the user’s body. These seals have the ability to detect foreign chakra utilizing a complex formula (chakra belonging to an entity other than the user/user’s techniques, allies, or present summons). If the user chooses to not consciously utilize the seals, he can simply suppress their release on whim. Once used, the seals automatically unseal the contents within. The seals release bursts of foam (equivalent to A-rank), which can be used to form constructs appropriate to the situation, with each construct being able to reach up to long range upon creation. The constructs are simple in fashion (spears, pillars, shields, walls, and other basic objects) and are able to be controlled with great precision, allowing the seal to create something such as spears which would expand outwards, but are able to turn, spin and make other complicated movements. In a situation where foreign chakra is located short ranged from the user but he is unaware (such as chakra located behind him or chakra not visible to the naked eye such as a colorless gas) this technique would create a super-thin, spiked, foam bubble with the user located inside. The spikes would extend rapidly outwards throughout the entirety of short range in order to defend the user from the opponent/opponent’s technique. Additionally, the foam bubble is transparent which allows the user to see the battlefield around him. Due to the chakra seal’s inherent automatic release when detecting chakra, the user is able to use separate techniques simultaneously to when this technique is activated.
- Usable four times per battle
- No other sealing techniques used in the same turn
- Must be placed on the user’s biography

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The bold is the most correct of your statements. Barriers don't really use formulas to function. A barrier is just 3-D shaped chakra. It's basically a container (unless the barrier also has characteristics that affect the target). Some fuinjutsu, (like the basic ones that seal/unseal objects) don't really use formulas either. Formulas are the most unexplored aspect of fuinjutsu which can have incredible potential, if done right. Think of a sealing formula as a computer/machine that can carry out orders or instructions that would normally be beyond basic chakra.

Take the last technique for example, there's no real way for someone to achieve that effect (the paired scrolls) by using normal chakra. How can someone write something on one piece of paper and have it appear on all of the others? It doesn't really make sense. However, just describe it as a formula and the method can be... overlooked in a way? You don't have to explain exactly how the scrolls can be paired. There isn't really an explanation of how that is possible. But, just say a formula does it and everybody is okay with it! The formula does it automatically It allows a fuinjutsu to perform functions/actions that are beyond any ninjutsu, elemental ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc. Check these CJ out and analyze them. Describe the different formulas - how they work, what they do, etc.

(Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu: Metafā Kenshin)- Ninja/Sealing Technique: Metaphor Swordsman
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: (-10 per unseal)
Damage: 60
Description: This sealing technique is a prepared, self-activating formula applied to all of the user’s swords that he possesses. When this technique is used, the user simply needs to draw his sword and sling it in the desired direction. Once airborne, the sealing formula activates passively and unseals a shadow clone. This shadow clone functions the same as a regular shadow clone and remains on the battlefield until destroyed. If the shadow clone has been discovered and is attacked, he is capable of immediately grasping the sword and slinging it again (of course if the attacking technique is of a large enough scale to catch the sword it will merely overpower the sword and seals and deactivate them fully if not defended from). From then on, a second shadow clone is unsealed who grabs the sword once more. This process continues to repeat up to a maximum of four times before the sword is unable to unseal any more clones. If in range of the opponent when unsealed, a shadow clone is capable of physically striking the opponent with a series of sword strikes (combination left up to the user) that deals 60 damage. Otherwise, any additional techniques used by the clones would count towards the user’s move count as usual. This technique counts as a Shadow Clone Technique usage.
- No sealing techniques in the same turn; No regular ninjutsu above A-rank the same turn

(Fūinjutsu: Shirizokeru) Sealing Art: Repulse
Type: Defense
Description: This is a special two way seal, that can be created by writing the formula on your body and then injecting either Fire or Earth chakra into it where it then lays dormant on the body, turning invisible, until activated. Once the user has been engaged within close range with an enemy that attempts to inject chakra within the users body through taijutsu the seal will activate on the users body, appearing around the initial area of contact, absorbing the injected chakra into it while injecting the opponent's body part with either Fire or Earth chakra. The user still takes the full hit of the taijutsu attack, but with one hand seal from the user, the opponent will either feel an extreme burning feeling in their joints as they attempt to move them or an extreme stiffness depending on the chakra placed in the seal. This prevents the opponent from performing any hand seals in their next turn. This seal can only absorb up to B ranked chakra at once, and only one type of chakra seal can be place on the body. The seal can activate up to three separate times throughout the battle, through 3 separate B ranked chakra injecting taijutsu moves, where the sealing formula then breaks and fades. The user will not be able to create the seal again until the battle is over.
NOTES
► Seal activates 3x before disappearing.
► User can create another seal outside of battle
► The rank of techniques will still play a role and the opponents wont be harmed if thier body is cloaked with a strong enough coat of chakra.
►Can only be taught by Zanda

(Fuinjutsu/Awaton: Qalupalik no Aijō)- Sealing/Foam Release: Qalupalik’s Affection
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long (Released short range from the user)
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: A technique based on the concept of “Earth Release: Mud Wolves”, this technique is a dormant trap set by the user through the placement of several seals located on the user’s body. These seals have the ability to detect foreign chakra utilizing a complex formula (chakra belonging to an entity other than the user/user’s techniques, allies, or present summons). If the user chooses to not consciously utilize the seals, he can simply suppress their release on whim. Once used, the seals automatically unseal the contents within. The seals release bursts of foam (equivalent to A-rank), which can be used to form constructs appropriate to the situation, with each construct being able to reach up to long range upon creation. The constructs are simple in fashion (spears, pillars, shields, walls, and other basic objects) and are able to be controlled with great precision, allowing the seal to create something such as spears which would expand outwards, but are able to turn, spin and make other complicated movements. In a situation where foreign chakra is located short ranged from the user but he is unaware (such as chakra located behind him or chakra not visible to the naked eye such as a colorless gas) this technique would create a super-thin, spiked, foam bubble with the user located inside. The spikes would extend rapidly outwards throughout the entirety of short range in order to defend the user from the opponent/opponent’s technique. Additionally, the foam bubble is transparent which allows the user to see the battlefield around him. Due to the chakra seal’s inherent automatic release when detecting chakra, the user is able to use separate techniques simultaneously to when this technique is activated.
- Usable four times per battle
- No other sealing techniques used in the same turn
- Must be placed on the user’s biography
First Jutsu: A pretty cool jutsu that uses a formula to seal clones into swords. So i'm guessing this formula is a simple sealing/unsealing one, where the clones are the focus. It's also self activating, requiring a medium (being the withdrawal) rather than chakra which is another aspect of the formula. From there it creates a chain effect where multiple clones can be unsealed from the formula.

Second Jutsu: Basically a dormant seal/formula. The formula is set to be activated when contact with the user is made, and it has absorption properties. This then creates the purpose of the seal, which redirects elemental chakra back into the opponent. So basically this formula requires physical contact.

Third Jutsu: It's a formula used to seal and unseal once again. This formula is linked to the users will, where they can unseal foam in many different constructs. The formula allows the variety of contructs to be possible, even allowing them to do things like move and spin.

All of the formulas have an activation method (movement, touch, will) and have a different use in all examples. As you said, these formulas allow the user to do things that couldn't normally be done - as seen in the last jutsu where you can activate the seal in the same timeframe.

I get what you mean with all the explanations, that's pretty clear. I'm not 100% sure if what i've just wrote is what you were looking for - was just trying to identify the formulas in each jutsu, how they worked, their purpose etc.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First Jutsu: A pretty cool jutsu that uses a formula to seal clones into swords. So i'm guessing this formula is a simple sealing/unsealing one, where the clones are the focus. It's also self activating, requiring a medium (being the withdrawal) rather than chakra which is another aspect of the formula. From there it creates a chain effect where multiple clones can be unsealed from the formula.

Second Jutsu: Basically a dormant seal/formula. The formula is set to be activated when contact with the user is made, and it has absorption properties. This then creates the purpose of the seal, which redirects elemental chakra back into the opponent. So basically this formula requires physical contact.

Third Jutsu: It's a formula used to seal and unseal once again. This formula is linked to the users will, where they can unseal foam in many different constructs. The formula allows the variety of contructs to be possible, even allowing them to do things like move and spin.

All of the formulas have an activation method (movement, touch, will) and have a different use in all examples. As you said, these formulas allow the user to do things that couldn't normally be done - as seen in the last jutsu where you can activate the seal in the same timeframe.

I get what you mean with all the explanations, that's pretty clear. I'm not 100% sure if what i've just wrote is what you were looking for - was just trying to identify the formulas in each jutsu, how they worked, their purpose etc.
The third formula within the foam technique also has a sensing aspect to it, allowing the seal to recognize and choose the best object to create for any given situation. So, it's a formula which has sensory and creation aspects to it... pretty useful in battle. The first formula is based upon movement, where the movement of the sword will unseal a clone. The second formula is based upon contact, which is definitely useful within the taijutsu realm. So..

1. Movement
2. Contact
3. Sensory/Creation

Those are just three types of formulas, while the possibilities are endless in the execution. See how formulas are completely OP and unexplored? Oh and one more, do the same thing!

(Ototon Juinjutsu: Tabu Fuuin) - Sound Release Cursed Seal: Taboo Seal
Range: Short-Long ( applied on self, had long range capabilities )
Description: A form of Cursed Seal based on the inner workings of the Tongue Twister Seal but inverted, the user instead of casting a seal on others places a seal on himself. The unique composition of this seal is that inside of it, is a kanji for a certain word, interchangeable at the user's will ( cannot be changed after placed, however ). When the word is spoken near the user, the seal is triggered, effectively creating a fleeting momentary connection between the user and the speaker, alerting the user to the location of the sound. The way this works is when the seal is placed, the dormant Sound chakra allows it to vibrate at a certain frequency, matching that of the word when spoken. When one speaks the trigger word, this seal is activated through the vibrations amongst the seal, the dormant Sound chakra activating and alerting the user to the location of the sound. Ideally created for the Ninja World, this seal is able to be used over an entire stage ( Borderlands, Inner Village, etc ) or inversely, if the landmark the user is stationed on is a single landmark, then up to 3 adjacent landmarks.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The third formula within the foam technique also has a sensing aspect to it, allowing the seal to recognize and choose the best object to create for any given situation. So, it's a formula which has sensory and creation aspects to it... pretty useful in battle. The first formula is based upon movement, where the movement of the sword will unseal a clone. The second formula is based upon contact, which is definitely useful within the taijutsu realm. So..

1. Movement
2. Contact
3. Sensory/Creation

Those are just three types of formulas, while the possibilities are endless in the execution. See how formulas are completely OP and unexplored? Oh and one more, do the same thing!

(Ototon Juinjutsu: Tabu Fuuin) - Sound Release Cursed Seal: Taboo Seal
Range: Short-Long ( applied on self, had long range capabilities )
Description: A form of Cursed Seal based on the inner workings of the Tongue Twister Seal but inverted, the user instead of casting a seal on others places a seal on himself. The unique composition of this seal is that inside of it, is a kanji for a certain word, interchangeable at the user's will ( cannot be changed after placed, however ). When the word is spoken near the user, the seal is triggered, effectively creating a fleeting momentary connection between the user and the speaker, alerting the user to the location of the sound. The way this works is when the seal is placed, the dormant Sound chakra allows it to vibrate at a certain frequency, matching that of the word when spoken. When one speaks the trigger word, this seal is activated through the vibrations amongst the seal, the dormant Sound chakra activating and alerting the user to the location of the sound. Ideally created for the Ninja World, this seal is able to be used over an entire stage ( Borderlands, Inner Village, etc ) or inversely, if the landmark the user is stationed on is a single landmark, then up to 3 adjacent landmarks.
So this one is a formula triggered through a word. I guess this is similar to the scroll, where you can avoid a proper explanation through the use of the formula. It's also a sound fuinjutsu by the looks of it, so it makes sense that it's initiated through a specific word and sound.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So this one is a formula triggered through a word. I guess this is similar to the scroll, where you can avoid a proper explanation through the use of the formula. It's also a sound fuinjutsu by the looks of it, so it makes sense that it's initiated through a specific word and sound.
Good, good. Any other questions or comments about sealing formulas?