Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By using a genjutsu to distract them while I have my allies and I use shadow clones simultaneously and get into position to use this.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First I'd use this
( Katon: Yūgana Honoo ) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra and doing the tiger hand seal, shoots an intense fire stream at the opponents feet which then lifts them into the air in the eruption of a column of intense flames. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

And while my opponent is being knocked into the air , my Ally and I summon two clones at the same time and while the clones are moving into position, the Ally uses
Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
To crush the opponent. By the time the opponent deals with the water , the barrier would be up