Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So as you know, Fuuinjutsu can be split into two main aspects in our RP: Barriers and actual seals. We'll cover those as we get to them however I want you to tell me what you know of barriers, Seals and Fuuinjutsu as a whole.

Also, to clear up any confusion, body seals is a part of Advanced Fuuinjutsu; an additional purchase and training before you are able to use them on your bio.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t know much about fuuin but from my knowledge alone without doing much research I guess;

They’re basically chakra infused kanji signs or something similar that have effects designed into them. From what I’ve seen I guess The effects come with pre designed triggers and such, that will cause the seals to react with their effects. Other than that, fuuin also consists of barriers. Which is what I’m more interested in. Seems barriers can have all types of uses and I’d like to delve into that if possible. Other than that I don’t know much of sealing abilities or the limits and restrictions.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t know much about fuuin but from my knowledge alone without doing much research I guess;

They’re basically chakra infused kanji signs or something similar that have effects designed into them. From what I’ve seen I guess The effects come with pre designed triggers and such, that will cause the seals to react with their effects. Other than that, fuuin also consists of barriers. Which is what I’m more interested in. Seems barriers can have all types of uses and I’d like to delve into that if possible. Other than that I don’t know much of sealing abilities or the limits and restrictions.
Fuuin:

Barriers - create a barrier of chakra which reacts or detects
Sealing - seal or unseal something

Can combine the two.

Aint really much in the way of restrictions. Just follow the principles of the cannons really. Seal and unseal weapons or elements. Or have seals that react in a way such as opponents chakra being the trigger. Or just unseal a weapon. Can seal elements like how jiraiya sealed amaterasu

Other barriers: Have ones that sense. Ones that are basically chakra walls. Others that absorb. Others that react like the one used around oro vs 3rd hokage.

If no other questions we can jump into the jutsu

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions so far
Alright lets start with these. Read, quick summary, any questions etc:

( Isshi Tōjin ) - Light String Formation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: This barrier is designed to prevent anyone from leaving its confines. Once within a certain range of the person, the user erects the barrier underfoot rendering anyone within the seals, incapable of escaping. Should the user use on someone of a higher rank than him, than the effects will be null. However, should 2 or more barriers are combined, then the effects will be increased one rank ( Kages would effect Sages now, for example ).

( Fuuinjutsu: Kōmu Kekkaijutsu ) - Sealing Arts: Crimson Mist Barrier Jutsu
Range: Short - Long
Description: By summoning a thick wall of mist, the user can impair sight for all within it. It also masks any sound from being heard outside of the mist. The effectiveness of this technique varies between users as it depends on the user's skill. Starting at Chunnin rank, this lasts for 1 turn and can be extended 1 turn per rank increase up to Kage rank (6 turns). Chunnin and Special Jounin can use this up to Short range, Jounin and S-class Ninja can use this up to Mid range and Sannin and up can extend this to long range.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright lets start with these. Read, quick summary, any questions etc:

( Isshi Tōjin ) - Light String Formation
Description: This barrier is designed to prevent anyone from leaving its confines. Once within a certain range of the person, the user erects the barrier underfoot rendering anyone within the seals, incapable of escaping. Should the user use on someone of a higher rank than him, than the effects will be null. However, should 2 or more barriers are combined, then the effects will be increased one rank ( Kages would effect Sages now, for example ).

( Fuuinjutsu: Kōmu Kekkaijutsu ) - Sealing Arts: Crimson Mist Barrier Jutsu
Range: Short - Long
Description: By summoning a thick wall of mist, the user can impair sight for all within it. It also masks any sound from being heard outside of the mist. The effectiveness of this technique varies between users as it depends on the user's skill. Starting at Chunnin rank, this lasts for 1 turn and can be extended 1 turn per rank increase up to Kage rank (6 turns). Chunnin and Special Jounin can use this up to Short range, Jounin and S-class Ninja can use this up to Mid range and Sannin and up can extend this to long range.
First one makes sure ppl can't escape. If they're a certain rank higher than me, more people can join on the barrier and make it hold the stronger person.

Second one is more of an impairing technique. Makes everyone in it have obscured vision and ppl outside of the mist can't hear what's inside.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one makes sure ppl can't escape. If they're a certain rank higher than me, more people can join on the barrier and make it hold the stronger person.

Second one is more of an impairing technique. Makes everyone in it have obscured vision and ppl outside of the mist can't hear what's inside.
Excellent, next few:

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Fuuinjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.