0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Shakuton: Shakuton Kyuutai) - Scorch Style: Scorch Orb
Type: Attack/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The User will do a set of 2 handseals. following after, I will wave my hand towards the opponent causing a heat wave to travel above the opponent. The Heat wave travels real fast. (about 2seconds) Soon as the heatwave is above the opponent. The user will do the tiger hand-seal.it will then quickly imprison and form around the Opponent infused with my chakra The orb is twice the size of Dodai rubber ball (Can fit two people in it). Causing Massive heat burns to the opponent body. The orb shrinks within time (3seconds) when the orb touches the opponent body the water starts to boil in their body causing agony pain, and eventually their water in their body evaporate. (The whole process for that is about 6seconds) The orb can also be used on myself In a case of an incoming water or mud attack or anything that contains mid amounts of water. The user will do 3 handseals and a orb will form around the user. Due to the Scorch chakra in my body the orb does not cause degree burn to me and it can Evaporate up to A Rank with anything with water in it when comes in contact with the orb.

-Can only use Once
-Cant use Fire and Wind above A rank for the next turn
-Only can be Taught by Teno

._.