Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright so tell me what you know about the element, including what the element is made up of, what it is strong and weak against, why you want to learn it, etc...?

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright so tell me what you know about the element, including what the element is made up of, what it is strong and weak against, why you want to learn it, etc...?
Scorch is basically a very rare kekkei genkai that we only saw used in the anime once and was used by a lady from the hidden sand known as Pakura, now this kekkei genkai was very deadly as it could kill an enemy instantly. When the opponent made contact with the orb's that she used it evaporated all the water in their body mummifying them almost. It is a super heated flame basically that is more compact and condensed and is alot more easier to control. The kekkei genkai is made up of two elements Fire and Wind, the kekkei genkai from my knowledge is strong against water, wood, storm, steam, and boil while it is weak to wind and lightning. I wish to learn this kekkei genkai because I see potential in a very unexplored kekkei genkai and I see the true power behind this kekkei genkai and I guess thats it for now.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright good.

Gather fire in one hand, and wind in the other then merge the two chakra natures together to form the scorch; once you have formed it, tell me how it makes you feel.

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaname begins gathering his Katon chakra into the palm of his Right hand molding it and condensing it, he then begins gathering his Fuuton chakra into his left molding and condensing it also. Kaname then places his hands together and begins attempting to merge the chakra he feels the chakra connecting and molding into one he begins feeling overheated in a way in his palms and notices that they have both fully merged together. Kaname then looks back at his teacher with his hands still latched together.

It feels extremely hot, it feels alot hotter than regular katon chakra like it is being fueled with a different source, I also feel dry kind of just like water in my body is being evaporated.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool beans.

(Shakuton: Shaku no Jutsu) Scorch Release: Scorch Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will use their Scorch chakra to makes orbs, walls, blast, waves, etc of scorch to hit their opponent. These will be created in short range of the user and propelled forwards towards the target.

So as all good elements; here is the basic technique that most elements have. Use your scorch chakra to create orbs, walls, pillars, you name you will create it obviously within reason.

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ulquoirra began mixing his fire and wind chakra again once he felt as if he had gathered enough chakra he released it into the air where he melded and and manipulated it to manifest and take the shape of several balls that hovered behind his back. Ulquoirra manipulated the balls and sent them flying at Nathan's clone striking it straight through the chest.

Not sure if that was what you wanted lmao

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All good.

(Shakuton: Sakuheki) - Scorch Release: Scorch Wall
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage points: N/A (60 if contact is made)
Description: The user will gather their Scorch chakra and generate a wall of scorch right in front of them by using hand gestures. The wall is similar to the orbs of Scorch Release in which it resembles more a purer energy than a flame.

This is just like every other elemental wall technique...