Trait Points
0⚔️
*waits with some extra RC Grips*

(Ninja Gijutsu: Rimokongurippu) - Ninja Technology: RC Grip
Type: Tool
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10 per turn
Damage: N/A
Description: The RC Grip is a ninja tool designed to wrap comfortably around the grip of a weapon and give the wielder control over said weapon from a distance. The grip is lined with four columns of vents that run along the length of the grip. These vents expel chakra and can be used to levitate and move the weapon to allow for ranged attacks for what is normally a close quarter weapon. Each grip is linked through chakra to a glove that is worn by the wielder. This glove is used to control the movements of the weapon through gestures, though the hand movements required are simple, more akin to puppetry than an exact one-to-one mimicry. It also allows the wielder to transfer their chakra directly to the weapon allowing them to not only perform simple attacks, but chakra enhanced attacks as well. Cyborgs can have the function of these gloves built into their hands instead.
-The number of grips usable at a time is limited to the number of hands a person has.
-Grips can be applied to weapons during battle, or placed in the user's biography prior.
-Appearance:
You must be registered for see images

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see those RC grips as being very useful, especially when combined with the SSS, or even Iaido. It'll allow a greater degree of range on those techniques, and give a bit of offensive versatility to the Samurai.

As for me, here is my gift to you.

(Bīkon) Beacon
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: As the Kote has gained notoriety among Shinobi, Samurai too have looked at the technology as a way to expand their arsenal. The Beacon is an altered Kote, capable not of using Ninjutsu, but of preforming Summoning in place of the user, intended for use by Samurai. A beacon has a disk inside it upon which a summoning contract is inscribed, much like how one would sign a traditional contract. Unlike Kote, to use the Beacon does require chakra - an equal amount as would be required to normally preform a Summoning, but unlike traditional summons, the Beacon acts as its namesake, allowing Summons to pull themselves to the wielder's location.
*Note: Allows Summoning to be preformed by Samurai.
*Note: Chakra Cost and Damage are dependent on the Summoning being used.
*Note: Use of the Beacon itself is passive, but the Summoning still consumes a moveslot.
*Note: The Beacon can only be attuned to one Contract at a time.
A simple little thing, and not so useful for Shinobi, but I quite like it; allows for a traveling companion as a Samurai, and even a little backup.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see those RC grips as being very useful, especially when combined with the SSS, or even Iaido. It'll allow a greater degree of range on those techniques, and give a bit of offensive versatility to the Samurai.

As for me, here is my gift to you.

A simple little thing, and not so useful for Shinobi, but I quite like it; allows for a traveling companion as a Samurai, and even a little backup.
Summoning as a Samurai will be very helpful. :p

I have no questions about yours, any questions about mine?