Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone watching this anime?? o_o... I don't see even a single talk of it lol.

Started watching and I am in about 5 episodes and so far it's good. It's kinda like the alien invasion thingy...

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, prequel? o_o..

I was meaning to watch Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse but got confused which to start first with and started with Schwarzesmarken.
Its not necessarily a prequel more like a spin off that took place before the even in Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse...
as far as i can tell you can watch Muv Luv without seeing Schwarzesmarken.

SolarSpider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone watching this anime?? o_o... I don't see even a single talk of it lol.

Started watching and I am in about 5 episodes and so far it's good. It's kinda like the alien invasion thingy...
Not a huge fan of robotic anime. The graphic style seems cool though. I would recommend it to someone who's into the whole Gundam thing.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The anime is extremely underrated, I'm loving it so far. The last episode was a hitter, and overall I love the World War atmosphere it successfully implements.

It's not talked about a lot because it's not a generic harem, there isn't an overpowered MC, and there's hardly any romance. That's what most watchers go for, which is kinda sad.

From the seasonal anime I'm currently following, this is one of the better ones.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The anime is extremely underrated, I'm loving it so far. The last episode was a hitter, and overall I love the World War atmosphere it successfully implements.

It's not talked about a lot because it's not a generic harem, there isn't an overpowered MC, and there's hardly any romance. That's what most watchers go for, which is kinda sad.

From the seasonal anime I'm currently following, this is one of the better ones.
I agree u. U

I can't really see how it is underrated. So far after watching 9 episodes, I am loving it. I can't really wait for the next episode to come out!

WTF LISE??