Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maggots, larvae in general really. I once saw a bucket of water filled with a SHIT TON of mosquito larvae in front of the house's entrance and felt like I was beginning to have panic attacks whenever I had to pass it... God I hated that house. It also had a few pecan trees full of webs with what looked like hundreds of HAIRY caterpillars in each web... Seriously, **** all larvae... except tadpoles.

Reactions: King Kazma

King Kazma

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
1,043💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maggots, larvae in general really. I once saw a bucket of water filled with a SHIT TON of mosquito larvae in front of the house's entrance and felt like I was beginning to have panic attacks whenever I had to pass it... God I hated that house. It also had a few pecan trees full of webs with what looked like hundreds of HAIRY caterpillars in each web... Seriously, **** all larvae... except tadpoles.
Sounds like a nightmare @.@
Post automatically merged:

I can't stand snakes.
I agree with you but for me it's more a hate for them than fear..

King Kazma

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
1,043💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have no idea xD I have had serious paranoida, but it's better now, but I do start to wonder about weird patterns sometimes and if there is some conspiracy out there. xD.
XD oh so we have a conspiracy theorist on our hands. Don't feel bad if you feel that way I think it's better to be cautious than just plain stupid.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
XD oh so we have a conspiracy theorist on our hands. Don't feel bad if you feel that way I think it's better to be cautious than just plain stupid.
Ywa ^^ I would get ideas from movies and music that people were conspiring against me or my family and friends. I get them sometimes but it's messed up. ^^ Like I saw fiction as mathematical formulas telling me this or that was gonna happen. It terrfied me.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope you don't just see them in your
backyard X.X
Just in the bathroom.. X. X
All insects but especially wasps and grasshoppers.
Guess will never find you in the jungle or forest.

When people I look up to change their minds. That scares me cus I don't know who to trust then.
Hmm.. It's a little bit complicated. Could you elaborate.,,.,? People tend to change their minds every second. So you're saying you're scared every moment?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just in the bathroom.. X. X

Guess will never find you in the jungle or forest.

Hmm.. It's a little bit complicated. Could you elaborate.,,.,? People tend to change their minds every second. So you're saying you're scared every moment?
For example if someone big, like a celebrity or someone has had an opinion for years that he would take with him to the grave, like "something is bad", and then he changes his mind cus something happens, an event, something unexpected and chaotic, and all of a sudden mean people become nice and nice people become mean, I'm like then why did I follow your opinions to begin with?

Catastrophes that happen globally can happen individually at any time, so what caused the innfluences to change their mind could have happened to any of their followers, at any time before.

And if people are capable of giving up on life changing ideals so easily, just cus something bad happens then what else are they capable?

People who you are supposed to trust and look up to, like the police or the government, people who are supposed to keep you safe, they have proven time and time again in history to do horrible things.

So if someone that I look up to changes his or her mind all of a sudden I question why I should have listened to them to begin with, and if they are capable of doing that what else are people in power capable of doing?

Reactions: suki

King Kazma

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
1,043💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For example if someone big, like a celebrity or someone has had an opinion for years that he would take with him to the grave, like "something is bad", and then he changes his mind cus something happens, an event, something unexpected and chaotic, and all of a sudden mean people become nice and nice people become mean, I'm like then why did I follow your opinions to begin with?

Catastrophes that happen globally can happen individually at any time, so what caused the innfluences to change their mind could have happened to any of their followers, at any time before.

And if people are capable of giving up on life changing ideals so easily, just cus something bad happens then what else are they capable?

People who you are supposed to trust and look up to, like the police or the government, people who are supposed to keep you safe, they have proven time and time again in history to do horrible things.

So if someone that I look up to changes his or her mind all of a sudden I question why I should have listened to them to begin with, and if they are capable of doing that what else are people in power capable of doing?
This world was designed to break your heart. But only you can choose how you respond to the challenges. And also sweety just as there are bad people out there. Alot of good people exist too. And I would encourage you to be one of the good ones .