Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK then, perform for me the last jutsu you made in great detail against a clone >.> unless its supplementary, then just do...yourself O_O

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the last jutsu i was teached was kage bunshin no jutsu

the clone jutsu

* i focus my chakra equaly from my body into two clones*
*i focus my chakra to make the clones the same chakra flow as mine and image*

thats the last i learned :|

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Ninjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

*hands you some explosive tags*

now, place them to make a square and, once anyone walks into it, KABOOOM!

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*a clone walks in* *boooooooooooooooom*

good job, next jutsu

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.
Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

create a clone and begin to feed it with more and more chakra. In matter of seconds it'll be too much and it'll explode ferociously. Make it 4 times each time adding more chakra in a sudden way. That way, it'll explode faster.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* creates a clone*
*then i focus chakra into the clone making him walk to a tree*
*then i make two more clones and make them walk to a tree*
*i focus a large amount of chakra into the first clone until he explodes in front of the tree*
*then the second clone i rush a large amount of chakra into the clone causing the clone to burst in front of the tree destroying it*
*then the third clone i focus more chakra then the last clone as i can into the clone causing it to explode in front of the tree*
*then i make one more clone, as the clone walks a large rock i focus chakra into the clone while he walks and when he gets in front of the rock i rush a large amount of chakra into him causing him to explode*

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good job, next jutsu

(Mikadzuki no Mai) - Dance of the Crescent Moon

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: As the ninja charges at the opponent, they create multiple shadow copies to confuse the opponent. Using the confusion, the real ninja will attack from the opponent�s blindside.

Simply create 4 bunshins and use them to distrct this clone *makes clone* so that you may slip through them as the project illusionary shades and strike him from a blind spot.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
runs toward your clone
*makes four clones*
*clones runs towards your clone two coming to the front and two coming to your clones sides*
*as the clones comes toward your clone i appear bended down on your left side close by the clones ribs*

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next jutsu:

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere

Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja�s ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Ok, you first need to hear about the three pillars:

Rotation: Rasengan's power comes from focusing a hell of chakra in your palm and make it rotate in either clockwise or counter clockwise direction. This is determined the whirl on your hair. This the very first step you must learn, making it a basic for any rasengan user. The rotation must be powerful enough.

Power(powah ^-^): The rotation, as mentioned above must be powerful enough. This is done by some whopping chakra control only available to those who reached, in this forum, the jounin rank. Nothing much to say, just concentration and chakra control is needed to generate powerful enough rasengans.

Containment: The rasengan strength comes from the fact all of that chakra is compressend and roataing in a condensed sphere. This step is done by generating a thin yet powerful cloak of chakra around the rasengan thus compressing all of that powerful spiraling chakra into the sphere. This step is the final and vital spot on the rasengan training. An uncontained rasengan only makes superficial, non lethal nor penetrating damage.

Now let's begin by the first step. ROTATION!

*checks above your head*

by the looks of it you're a counter-clockwise nature. Ok, now *comes with 4 bags full of water balloons* now put one of them on your palm...

*puts it in my palm. Then I simply make my chakra flow through it in a counter-clockwise way. The result of this is that the water inside the balloon begins to rotate as if it were a whirlpool. In less than a second the balloon blows up*

and make the balloon burst by the sheer steering of your rotation.

Burst at least 39 balloon. ^-^

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i learned the rasangan when i did wind training....

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ooh ok

* takes the water ballon and focuses my chakra into the ballon then i spin my chakra in my palm that makes the water in the ballon spin counter-clockwise*
*then i focus more chakra in my palm to make the water spin and then the ballon bursts*

0_0 i did it xd

* focus my chakra into my palms and makes the chakra spin in my hand*
*causes the water to spin and burst*

:cool: im a natural bro