Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't tell me Arthur yo have been stalking the GDS but not loggin in :|
Lol long time bro but na i check sometimes only lol
Oh god are u serious???? They marry 15 women at the same time and they are still gay?????!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Actually its 4 wife's, but yh like an old lady will have *** with a 14 yr old and shit.
Aren't you from there? How bad is it lol?
I feel sorry for the non saudi people, even if you get in a car crash and its not your fault the saudi guy still wins lol

Reactions: BLAZE

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol long time bro but na i check sometimes only lol

Actually its 4 wife's, but yh like an old lady will have *** with a 14 yr old and shit.

I feel sorry for the non saudi people, even if you get in a car crash and its not your fault the saudi guy still wins lol
Well at the very least it's not North korea :skorm:

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is contradictary but it would not be better off if they said good riddance or something.

This is natural. Many countries who support a certain group of terrorists or armed organizations still pay condolences to country who had been victim.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just check wiki its pretty reliable.
Well Wiki is not reliable about anything regarding Old Word Countries except Europe. Even my own country is not painted the way it is by Wikipedia imagine Saudi being stigmatised for its religion.

Only a first citizen who grew up there can accurately describe it, not some professor who tells he studies "relations"

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Wiki is not reliable about anything regarding Old Word Countries except Europe. Even my own country is not painted the way it is by Wikipedia imagine Saudi being stigmatised for its religion.

Only a first citizen who grew up there can accurately describe it, not some professor who tells he studies "relations"
ISREN81 is a saudi you can ask him :lol

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I am starting to doubt that :lol
I have been asking him for a while now, he gives one liner answers which are not really answers
The ask Madara rules oh wait he is permad and offensive posts deleted

Bronze said:
We don't give a flying **** of what you think of our laws. We are proud of killing gay people and we will continue on doing so, and there is nothing you will do about it.

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I need a verification from someone who leaves there. I heard they strictly follow the sunah etc, but is that for real? like really real?

thievery getting an amputation of the hand for the world to see
Lashes for fornication
stoning to death for adultery
beheading for drug smuggling
etc

I need a verification from someone who lives there because even though the media props this forward I can't really believe it. The media is usually a huge propaganda ambassador

I heard a news somewhere lol

That if you don't have any beard/facial hair - they see you as err like a girl? or young fella prone to ********

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The page doesn't exist.

I remember guardian painting South African student protest as a racist matter where as it was "free education" quest :|
Well how about this

Saudi Arabia is reportedly pushing for harsher punishments on homosexuals and could even sentence gays to death.

According to Okaz newspaper, Saudi Arabia is seeking to 'raise the ceiling on the sanctions demanded by the prosecutor in cases of homosexuality to become a discretionary death penalty'.

The death penalty could apply if the practice of homosexuality is 'deliberate' or 'uses social media', the paper claims.

Prosecutors in Jeddah have proposed the death penalty in response to dozens of cases they have prosecuted over the last six months - including 35 people who received prison sentences for sodomy.

Okaz also reported that authorities have prosecuted 50 cases in which men allegedly dressed as women.

A doctor who lives in the port city on the Red Sea has been released on bail after officials arrested him for allegedly raising an LGBT Pride flag over his home.

Under the country's laws consensual homosexual acts are often legally indistinguishable from rape or paedophilia, so it is difficult to confirm data about gay people charged under Saudi Arabi's justice system.

In defiance, social media users in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere have begun to use the hashtag, 'You will not terrorise me, I'm gay' on Twitter.
So fast how did you get that :bdpf:
Uzmaki Macho's sig

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I am starting to doubt that :lol
I have been asking him for a while now, he gives one liner answers which are not really answers
Where do you wanna start? There is no room for that conversation because talking about it gives me nothing but headache. You're free to believe me or not. The only fact that Saudi Arabia is a dormant country woke up after the price of oil has fallen, and now that "SaudiVision2030"? To hell with them.