CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia condemned in "the strongest terms the attack on innocent people in Orlando, Florida, and sends its deepest condolences to the families and friends of the victims and to the people of the United States," said ambassador to the United States Abdullah Al-Saud in a statement released Sunday.

Condemning the incident whilst executing gay people over at their country not to mention fornication oh god this seriously takes the cake. :lmao:

Last edited:

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need a verification from someone who leaves there. I heard they strictly follow the sunah etc, but is that for real? like really real?

thievery getting an amputation of the hand for the world to see
Lashes for fornication
stoning to death for adultery
beheading for drug smuggling
etc

I need a verification from someone who lives there because even though the media props this forward I can't really believe it. The media is usually a huge propaganda ambassador

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need a verification from someone who leaves there. I heard they strictly follow the sunah etc, but is that for real? like really real?

thievery getting an amputation of the hand for the world to see
Lashes for fornication
stoning to death for adultery
beheading for drug smuggling
etc

I need a verification from someone who lives there because even though the media props this forward I can't really believe it. The media is usually a huge propaganda ambassador

Just check wiki its pretty reliable.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saudi Arabia codemns Orlando's mass shooting
:lmao:

Homosexuality and transgenderism are widely seen as immoral and indecent activities, and the law punishes acts of homosexuality or cross-dressing with death, imprisonment, fines, corporal punishment, or whipping/flogging.
Same-*** sexual activity legal?: Illegal
Penalty:
Fines, floggings, prison time up to life, torture, chemical castrations,[1] whipping torture, and/or Death penalty on first offense. If convicted twice, you will be executed. Vigilante executions are very common as well,[2] especially by families who want to "save face". The police participate in executions/torture or turn a blind eye to it.[3] Islamic Sharia law is strictly and emphatically applied