Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Satanic statue unveiled to the public for people in Detroit.
So yeah the guy being interviewed some of you may know him, his name is Andrew Bowser.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Which is something God did not want for something HE created.
Let's talk about what God wanted. God decided to give two people who had no concept of right and wrong the task of not doing something wrong. Which, would require the knowledge of right and wrong, which they not only did not have but was forbidden for having.

Alright, so we've established Adam and Eve have no concept of right and wrong. So, can you blame them? I mean, one supernatural voice says "Listen to me, just take my word for it" and then another one does the same thing. Can you really blame them for eating the fruit when God was piss poor at making sure they were properly equipped to listen?

Ashura San

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's talk about what God wanted. God decided to give two people who had no concept of right and wrong the task of not doing something wrong. Which, would require the knowledge of right and wrong, which they not only did not have but was forbidden for having.

Alright, so we've established Adam and Eve have no concept of right and wrong. So, can you blame them? I mean, one supernatural voice says "Listen to me, just take my word for it" and then another one does the same thing. Can you really blame them for eating the fruit when God was piss poor at making sure they were properly equipped to listen?
I agree completely but Satan knew God didn't want that for them while he also knew the point you just brought up, so he manipulated them out of spite.. something that wasn't really necessary.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This dude is funny as shit! BTW hes a director for nerdist and he works with chris, forgot his last name. The dude from talking dead and other late night shows.

His funnier interview sketch is from the E3.

Onyx the Fortunist!