Akira678

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Today was a great day, and NO not because of the whole sakura power-up thing. but because of the 2 hints of Sasusaku that happened in this chapter.

The most first was when Sasuke looks impressed , or to quote sawyer, "His turned-on face".

Sasuke was impressed by Sakura

You must be registered for see images

and when Sakura acknowledges Sasuke, and Sasuke responds, while not giving two sh*ts about Naruto (kinda)
(got this from tumblr)

ON EVERY CHAPTER SASUKE AND SAKURA MEETS UP
sakura: sasuke-kun?
sasuke: ah sakura.
sakura: sasuke-kun!
sasuke: sakura.
sakura: sasuke?!
sasuke: sakura...
naruto: DUDE. IM RIGHT HERE.

So yeah thats what I wanted to say. I'm in an arguative mood right now so I'll gladly take on all the sasukarin shippers with pride.:cool::heh::snick:

Reactions: AlphaScythian

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Today was a great day, and NO not because of the whole sakura power-up thing. but because of the 2 hints of Sasusaku that happened in this chapter.

The most first was when Sasuke looks impressed , or to quote sawyer, "His turned-on face".

and when Sakura acknowledges Sasuke, and Sasuke responds, while not giving two sh*ts about Naruto (kinda)
(got this from tumblr)

ON EVERY CHAPTER SASUKE AND SAKURA MEETS UP
sakura: sasuke-kun?
sasuke: ah sakura.
sakura: sasuke-kun!
sasuke: sakura.
sakura: sasuke?!
sasuke: sakura...
naruto: DUDE. IM RIGHT HERE.

So yeah thats what I wanted to say. I'm in an arguative mood right now so I'll gladly take on all the sasukarin shippers with pride.:cool::heh::snick:
oh the genjutsu between them both

Isabel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke smiling isn't something that we see every day but rather once in 1-2 years (if you don't count evil laughs)

So I do think it meant something..... well he definitely didn't see that coming since, I think his impression on Sakuras strength was rather weak, even telling her she's weaker than Naruto and that she should rather spend time on training than flirting with him. Well turns out the results of her training were pretty good. :win:

Status
Not open for further replies.