Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eww, I hate water.
*summons some random earth bullets(5) by tapping my arms similer to how sasuke summons shuriken*
*use's earth chakra to launch the bullets*
*earth bullets ignite*
*about half of them are sent in the direction of each of you :eak:*

lol jk, keep on with your fight, a bit late for me to join.
lol maybe we can do a 2 on 2 sometime. kakashi and i are goin toe 2 toe in our fight, so maybe we can mix it up

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i once fought somebody who had a million lives even though i kept shredding his body over and over Lol wich was unfair XD

but beside the health thing you did good bro :cool:
Hmm.. i dunno i need more exp b4 i can really do good. And someone to start teaching me fire jutsu all i know is water

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ImmortalJake you should like leave NB for a little bit(while in secret training with hellbadass in some social group without anybody knowing) and then when you come back you should go into konichiwa and go "hero's come back" and post this video

Reactions: Mizutoki

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ImmortalJake you should like leave NB for a little bit(while in secret training with hellbadass in some social group without anybody knowing) and then when you come back you should go into konichiwa and go "hero's come back" and post this video

lmao Lol

Hmm.. i dunno i need more exp b4 i can really do good. And someone to start teaching me fire jutsu all i know is water
yeah :p

Last edited:

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How?? Would i do that?? like show as offline and the group thing cant every1 see??