Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there could be no greatness after one admitts his loss to uzumakis and marries a fodder haruno....all is let is shame and dishonor for uchiha name..
he admitted loss the way of his doing things .... and why is Sakura a fodder? because she isnt from some clan or something? fodder opinion
this would be the other way around if ..... so ur lucky... but Sasuke wasnt the one getting his pants wet from seeing Naruto just like Madara was with Hashirama

-

OT - Sasuke solos

ChimeduEze

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if tobidara is a irrelevant fanfiktion then tell me why would kisame and itachi call him Madara???...they saw his true face..
I really doubt Itachi or Kisame actually saw the real Madara Sama face to face as Oonoki did. I still believe Tobi was pulling the strings. Itachi said he sought out Madara Sama but who he saw was Tobi.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really doubt Itachi or Kisame actually saw the real Madara Sama face to face as Oonoki did. I still believe Tobi was pulling the strings. Itachi said he sought out Madara Sama but who he saw was Tobi.
They wouldn't need to there's a monument of him and Hashirama even Kakashi recognised him. It would be hard for anybody to not know what he looks like especailly Itachi and Kisame.

0T: Sauce's fight won't be very long i don't expect much action Borat needs to ass pull defeat Momo

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok u ignored teh kisame part but nvm....itachi was 1st one who found out tobi to be Madara....it's dumb that itachi call him Madara without seeing his face...so???..
I didn't ignore it. I didn't question it because you're right in saying Kisame saw his face. Nonetheless did he ever really see Madara's? No. At best he seen the statue at the Valley. Which hair wise resembles Obito's when he lets his hair grow long.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't ignore it. I didn't question it because you're right in saying Kisame saw his face. Nonetheless did he ever really see Madara's? No. At best he seen the statue at the Valley. Which hair wise resembles Obito's when he lets his hair grow long.

RedBold : HAHAHAHAHAHA....of course he saw Madara's face...kisame saw it twice and always called him Madara san...and what u r saying about obito hair and satue is just theory that has no evidences....

how can kisame see a Bobito face and call him Madara???...its like u r saying kisame is dumb stupid...u r making zero sence..

Manga says kisame saw Obito reall face twice and always called him Madara...kisame is a skilled ninja and isn't dumb stupid to call tobi Madara....

it dont make sence that kisame died being fooled like obito..his epic death proves that he died protecting tobi's secret of being Madara..Madara was teh reall tobi...

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone knew about Madara , so saying Kisame dont know about Madara or how he looks like is dumb + everyone knows about the valley of the end

while at it.
this reminds me of the same about LOTR
You must be registered for see images

_

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone knew about Madara , so saying Kisame dont know about Madara or how he looks like is dumb + everyone knows about the valley of the end

while at it.
this reminds me of the same about LOTR

_

Sasuke didn't know about Madara til the Kyuubi mentioned him at Orochimaru's hideout and in Part One that fodder Anbu didn't even recognize Edo Hashirama and Tobirama til the other Anbu told him.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke didn't know about Madara til the Kyuubi mentioned him at Orochimaru's hideout and in Part One that fodder Anbu didn't even recognize Edo Hashirama and Tobirama til the other Anbu told him.
I understand that Sasuke didnt know about it since he was a kid and pretty much left the village soon after.

@bold .... for real? I mean they even have Hokage statues at the village and they didnt recognize their previous Hokages? They even have their pictures in Hokage office