UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's just suppose Sakura and Karin had gotten over Sasuke completely. Let's just suppose.
Now think what kind of character you would have put to be paired with Sasuke and help him rebuild the clan. Would she be kawai, Mikoto- like, just hyper super strong, submissive.......Or.... would you have prefered him to be alone in the shadows fullfiling his role as the "Shadow Hokage" and protecting the village Itachi loved so dearly?
I'm asking just because his marriage to Sakura isn't flowing just as smoothly as we thought it would....Fugaku and Mikoto just like Minato and Kushina had a marriage in which they completed each other, something that I still can't see in Sasusaku...:(

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would, but every single girl in this series seem to disregard everything Sasuke did until now... I would have prefered Kishi to have done a movie where he explored Sasuke's feelings towards a girl (it could even be a peasent girl in some forgotten place, an Otsutsuki girl etc).
No thanks. I hope his character is kept a bit mysterious. Tbh, I'm surprised there hasn't been a SasuSaku movie equivalent of The Last.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No thanks. I hope his character is kept a bit mysterious. Tbh, I'm surprised there hasn't been a SasuSaku movie equivalent of The Last.
I was surprised too, because you know... Sakura's feelings were spread all over the manga. You could be right, Sasuke feelings should be preserved after all he has been through...Just his brother was shown to understand him...