Sasuke's Underrated Feats Part II

Kin
348💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've discovered other feats for Sasuke that are possibly even better than the ones in my other thread. I actually didn't notice these feats when I made the other thread or they would've all been in one thread. These are ones that I've noticed recently:

1- Sasuke Taking Over Orochimaru's Universe:

You must be registered to see images

This feat has always been thought to be the same as Itachi beating Orochimaru with a 3 Tomoe genjutsu, in reality, I think Sasuke's feat here is above anything Itachi has ever done in his life and more closer to Edo Hashirama breaking out of Orochimaru's Edo Tensei control

Sasuke at first attempted the same genjutsu that Itachi used and it failed in this situation. Instead of that, he spread his chakra throughout the place, and used it to overpower Orochimaru's chakra within his own space.

(Sasuke was actually fighting Deidara and Itachi while simultaneously overpowering Orochimaru in this space)

Using this same method Sasuke also:

-Broke out of Itachi's Tsukuyomi

You must be registered for see images

-Freed Meno by infusing his chakra with him, overpowering the Edo Tensei's user's binding over him:
You must be registered for see medias

-Broke out of Danzo's curse mark:

Forcefully suppressed the curse mark in the chunin exams

And suppressed the Kyuubi's rampage within Naruto (something that required Hashirama's fragments to achieve)

This all could imply that just like Hashirama, it would probably not be possible to control Sasuke with an Edo Tensei.

And tbh, there's a very good feat for RSM Naruto too where he broke out of Kaguya's binding where Sasuke himself couldn't:

2- EMS Sasuke stabbing Alive Sage Mode Madara:

Tbh, I initially thought that alive Madara was slower than Ten-Tails Obito and that EMS Sasuke struggled against him solely because he was drained from the previous fights, but looking at how both (alive Madara and Obito) performed against Edo Tobirama:

*Edo Tobirama reacted to Juubito's blitz attempt and put his tags over him and marked him for ftg*

Edo Tobirama was arguably still faster or as fast as Obito without ftg
On the other hand, the same Edo Tobirama couldn't even touch alive Madara and was manhandled by him (Madara didn't even need to use Limbo to beat him):

The fact that an arguably drained EMS Sasuke tagged and stabbed the guy who can manhandle Edo Tobirama just shows how fast Sasuke has become after the Juubito fight:

*Madara wasn't fully able to dodge Sasuke's attack, so he used his arm to divert the sword's aim and prevent it from reaching his heart*

It is perceived as a low showing by the fandom when it is actually a great feat

3- Sasuke's Susano'o Arrows:

These arrows are actually fast that to the likes of Kakashi and Danzo, (Danzo specifically is arguably on par with 3 Tomoe Sasuke in speed, making him faster than the majority of the characters in the show) they are undodgeable.

but more importantly, the attack potency of these arrows was implied to be the same as a Bijuu Bomb from the Nine-Tails:

*They actually partially destroyed part of Obito's TSOs*

And when made by the Rinnegan, 1 Susano'o arrow = 1 Truth Seeking Orb:

These same orbs were unaffected by bijuu bombs from the Ten-Tails:

And if Rinnegan Sasuke's imperfect Susano'o is this strong, just imagine how strong his Perfect Susano'o actually is:

One of the reasons why Sasuke is my favorite in this show, he's a very underrated character who is actually a beast

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,294💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Nice thread. I stopped reading at Sasuke breaking Tsukuyomi and i really like that Sasuke broke through Orochimaru's dimension and breaking Tsukuyomi with his chakra alone - i will continue reading

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After beating Orochimaru it must have taken minimal chakra to keep him suppressed given he was still subdued after Sasuke confirmed he was out. Orochimaru only broke free because Sasuke tried to draw chakra from the Curse Mark while having none of his own.

Overcoming Edo Tensei's control is especially impressive given the Infinite Tsukuyomi didn't even work on Edo Tensei.

Didn't read the rest as I don't want to spoil my reread.

Kin
348💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After beating Orochimaru it must have taken minimal chakra to keep him suppressed given he was still subdued after Sasuke confirmed he was out. Orochimaru only broke free because Sasuke tried to draw chakra from the Curse Mark while having none of his own.

It's a feat for the potency of Sasuke's chakra if anything. Keeping that 8-headed snake suppressed with very little chakra (if it truly took little chakra to suppress him which I don't think is true).

Overcoming Edo Tensei's control is especially impressive given the Infinite Tsukuyomi didn't even work on Edo Tensei.

Not true. The Infinite Tsukuyomi didn't work on them only because they were not alive.
What's impressive about Hashirama's feat is that nobody else did it besides him.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a feat for the potency of Sasuke's chakra if anything. Keeping that 8-headed snake suppressed with very little chakra (if it truly took little chakra to suppress him which I don't think is true).
The snake only appeared as Orochimaru was breaking free.

Not true. The Infinite Tsukuyomi didn't work on them only because they were not alive.
Neither was Meno.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It doesn't matter the chakra that formed that snake was there suppressed by Sasuke

The beast itself>the chakra it takes to summon it.

The ultimate genjutsu didn't work on them because they were dead yet Sasuke's worked on Meno.

Kin
348💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The beast itself>the chakra it takes to summon it.
This is not a summoning like Manda. This is Orochimaru's chakra in the form of an 8-headed snake. Black Zetsu even calls it Orochimaru's chakra.

The ultimate genjutsu didn't work on them because they were dead yet Sasuke's worked on Meno.
There's incosistency when it comes to Edo Tensei and genjutsu or simply I don't understand their relationship. For example, I remember that the first time Sasuke attempted genjutsu against Meno it didn't work, later it works. Edo Itachi was placed under genjutsu multiple times by Shisui's eye, Sasuke and Kabuto. The IT probably simply targets the living to suck their power. The Edo's power and chakra is fake that's probably why they're not affected by it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Angel90

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is not a summoning like Manda. This is Orochimaru's chakra in the form of an 8-headed snake. Black Zetsu even calls it Orochimaru's chakra.
Sasuke used his chakra to suppress Orochimaru. With it gone Orochimaru was able to break free and use his to bring out the snake.

There's incosistency when it comes to Edo Tensei and genjutsu or simply I don't understand their relationship. For example, I remember that the first time Sasuke attempted genjutsu against Meno it didn't work, later it works. Edo Itachi was placed under genjutsu multiple times by Shisui's eye, Sasuke and Kabuto. The IT probably simply targets the living to suck their power. The Edo's power and chakra is fake that's probably why they're not affected by it.
Upon further inspection, it's not the same as Edo Tensei.

Sasuke's genjutsu was meant to break Itachi out of Kabuto's. It wasn't about control. He injected his chakra into Meno directly inorder to increase his binding power.

Good point about Infinite Tsukuyomi. That must be the reason. At the very least Sasuke had a better feat than Itachi. If his Tsukyomi worked then he would have used it on Edo Nagato. Well maybe it could, he just didn't think of Sasuke's method or another. Which shows Sasuke's smarter.

Last edited: